Monday, December 28, 2009

A little catching up...

dec29099

dec290991

dec29092

dec29093

dec29091

dec2909

11 Comments:

  • Congrats on the scholarship! Love the photos of Ryan and Caitlyn together.

    Glad you are enjoying some down time!

    Our kids LOVE to read ABC verses to one another!

    Hugs and much love Connie!

    Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at December 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

  • Yeah, Ryan!! I love seeing your oldest son and hearing how well he is doing! Especially knowing that he is home schooled - that is excellent! We were just talking this afternoon about homeschooling the high school years and what that would look like...

    Looks like you guys are enjoying your time indoors, you know - with the cold weather & all ;=)

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at December 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

  • Hey Connie!

    Your Ryan is looking so grown up these days....what a handsome young man he is!!! How nice that he will be going to a local college and that he is getting scholarships!!!!

    I love the beach picture of him and Chloe...beautiful!!!

    love,
    ~m

    By Blogger day by day, at December 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

  • Connie,

    I barely keep up with comments anymore, though I miss so many of my favorite blogs! Thank you for your comment to me!

    Love to see your sweet treasures!

    xx me and Jane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 29, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

  • That is so great about Ryan....both of your hard efforts have paid off! I know you and Danny are so proud.

    Emma does the same thing...she doesn't seem like she is ever listening because she is always doing something else...even singing...but she can repeat books just like she was reading them. Strange;)

    Love you friend.

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at December 29, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

  • Connie, congratulations to Ryan and your family on his scholarship and acceptances, and how wonderful that he's attending close to home. I told both my girls they're not allowed to leave the state, and have to be within a quick drive so I can get there in a hurry if I need to. ;-)

    By Anonymous Julia, at December 29, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

  • Connie,

    Finally trying to catch up here. How awesome about Ryan's scholarship and the pics of Caitlyn, PRECIOUS!! I love the praying one.

    Happy New Year, my friend.

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    By Blogger Ohilda, at December 29, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

  • Congrats to your son and you too! That is so impressive! Your photos are so lovely as always! Best wishes for the new year!

    Janet

    By Blogger Jboo, at December 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

  • Congratulations on Ryan's scholarship!! How wonderful!!

    LOVE those reading/praying photos...true treasures!!

    By Blogger Patricia, at December 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

  • Way to go, Ryan! Congratulations! Love the pics of Caitlyn "reading". She is so precious!!

    Still hoping you find time to write a homeschool blog...I would love to hear any advice you have to offer! :)

    Have a blessed New Year!
    Love,
    Monica

    By Blogger The Princess's Mommy, at December 30, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

  • How exciting! I know you are proud. congratulations Ryan.
    Love all the photos of your gorgeous treasures.

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at January 5, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older