Well, you may not be blogging a ton - but I am glad to see you are still taking those gorgeous pictures!! How precious that the girls built a cross - that is something my sons would do too!
Oh my heart is so full of joy.....if you haven't taught them anything else my friend....you have taught them about Jesus. You must be so proud of their Jesus hearts! Love you.
Beautiful family. I just came across your blog. We are just starting our journey to adopt in Etjiopia. We are raffling a Wii starting today. Spread the word0www.campfunk@blogspot.com Thanks and many blessings!
Oh my golly, Connie! I feel like I have been away far too long, the kiddoes are growing so quickly! I love the cross, what a tender expression of their sweet hearts. No finer gift than to know our babies walk in the Truth! Such a blessing, I pray all is well...off to catch up! I have four months of blog to check in on!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... your treasures, their hearts, the cross, the scriptures, the photos, you...... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... love, Daleea
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
11 Comments:
I'm so touched by the fact that they built a cross. It is such a sweet reflection of their heart.
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at December 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Merry Christmas Connie..what a beautiful memory for your kids! Wishing you all the best in 2010!!
By
my3 kids, at December 26, 2009 at 11:09 AM
How precious!
Merry Christmas sweet friend!
Lots of love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at December 26, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Well, you may not be blogging a ton - but I am glad to see you are still taking those gorgeous pictures!! How precious that the girls built a cross - that is something my sons would do too!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at December 26, 2009 at 11:57 AM
What great kids! Love the cross and the shoes! :o)
Have a great New Years!
By
Marla, at December 26, 2009 at 4:40 PM
your pictures are beautiful as always!!! Love them!!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at December 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM
Oh my heart is so full of joy.....if you haven't taught them anything else my friend....you have taught them about Jesus. You must be so proud of their Jesus hearts! Love you.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at December 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Beautiful family. I just came across your blog. We are just starting our journey to adopt in Etjiopia. We are raffling a Wii starting today. Spread the word0www.campfunk@blogspot.com
Thanks and many blessings!
By
jill funkhouser, at December 27, 2009 at 5:27 AM
I wrote the wrong blog sir-sorry
www.campfunk.blogspot.com
By
jill funkhouser, at December 27, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Oh my golly, Connie! I feel like I have been away far too long, the kiddoes are growing so quickly! I love the cross, what a tender expression of their sweet hearts. No finer gift than to know our babies walk in the Truth! Such a blessing, I pray all is well...off to catch up! I have four months of blog to check in on!
Love & Hugs,
Heather
By
Heather, at December 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... your treasures, their hearts, the cross, the scriptures, the photos, you...... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful....
love,
Daleea
By
Jewels of My Heart, at December 29, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home