Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday fun

editedllrlowsat (1 of 1)-2


We have had a dull week. Nothing blog worthy. The rest of the week is forecast to be beautiful and a high of 75 for the weekend. This past weekend it was snow and freezing. I did not take any pics of the snow... I had my jammies on when the kids went out and never did have the itch to get the camera out...I was busy dressing and undressing the Treasures in layers of clothes and making them hot cocoa. :)
I am so glad the time changes this weekend. I know its tougher to get up but I really love it when it stays daylight longer in the evenings. I plan on keeping the Treasures VERY busy all weekend so that they will be ready to go to bed and hopefully make the transition easier.
Here are a few pics from today. It wasn't terribly chilly, it warmed up to 60. I am so tired of the girls winter clothes, I can't stand to look at them anymore. I decided we will dress for Spring and it will just have to be Spring. ;)

fantasy (1 of 1)

sassyboldlr (1 of 1)


lr (1 of 1)


editedlr3 (1 of 1)

Jacob told me the text he wanted on this photo. SO sweet... He loves his sister...
Glow lrCopy


editedllrsassybold (1 of 1)-2



editedllrsassybold (1 of 1)

This pic is blurry but it is so Caitlyn I wanted to post it. She is hanging from a limb swinging away and so happy...

editedllr (1 of 1)

21 Comments:

  • love the energy of the bright colors. we are tired of our clothes, too - luckily, we can embrace the trend of layering stuff UNDER our tanks and dresses.

    we're looking forward to more daylight this weekend as well

    have a great week!

    By Blogger Unknown, at March 5, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

  • I hear ya! We had a snow this weekend too and now we have wet nasty snow. I am so ready for spring! Your pictures are just so colorful and warm. Such a beautiful family!

    By Blogger Ally, at March 5, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

  • What beautiful images of your treasures! Looks like a great week to me! I'm looking forward to DLST- hoping EK sleeps just a wee longer in the mornings. Hope you all have a great day!!! Supposed to be warm- time to get outside!!!
    Blessings,
    Shay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 5, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

  • Oh - I'm envious. I am praying it warms to 40 and you're going to 75! Just being outside without a winter coat on sounds heavenly!
    Thanks for sharing a looks at spring:)

    By Blogger Shari, at March 5, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

  • The Tongginator's birthday party is Saturday afternoon. It will either break us or make us in terms of Daylight Savings Time.

    Always enjoy seeing pics of your girls.

    By Blogger a Tonggu Momma, at March 5, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

  • Love the colors and the swinging pic is adorable. I'm looking forward to the time change too, I love spring/summer, bring it on!

    By Blogger Marla, at March 5, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

  • I think the pictures are so sweet Connie....it jsut makes me so excited to have my three things together too.....and I am so jealous of the weather....I'm afraid we have to dress in our winter clothes at least thru April.....whaaaaaaaa! ;( That's why we always look forward to Maui.....

    By Blogger Steffie B., at March 5, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

  • I love the last picture of her swinging Connie....reminds me of Lottie. It is supposed to be 85 here tomorrow...and I hear ya girl on being tired of winter clothes. We hand our clothes down to our little Allie Boo and most of our are already in a trash bag ready to go to our sweet girl!

    How sweet of Jacob to name that picture best friends....he is a so sensitive and such a good brother.

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at March 5, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

  • It's been spring here since the beginning of February. I'm actually a bit miffed that we didn't get much winter at all. However, the weather has been beautiful. I just wish we could have gotten more use out of the winter clothes. I guess it's time to go shopping for spring clothes since it will be in the 80's the rest of the week here. :)

    By Blogger Mommy Spice, at March 5, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

  • Fabulous phots.
    I just love the first one, breathtaking...

    By Blogger kerri, at March 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

  • It definitely looks springy in your pictures. The treasures always look like they are having so much fun!

    By Blogger Colleen, at March 5, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

  • GORGEOUS PICTURES!

    Those treasures are amazing!

    Love and hugs,
    Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at March 5, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

  • great pics. I know the dressing up and undressing layers in the snow but I only had the one. I remember those days from my own childhood too.

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at March 5, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

  • These picture have great bright color! Looks like a fun week. I read the trick to having kids adjust to the time change is to be outside Sunday afternoon from about 4-6. it resets their internal clock. i have done it every year with my kids and it works!

    Kim

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at March 5, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

  • I love the pictures. Jacob is growing up on you. I am also looking forward to the time change.

    By Blogger Denna, at March 5, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

  • Jacob is always so sweet!!! I can't see either of my boys ever associating "Best Friends" anything with their little sister..at least not yet :)

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at March 7, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

  • I've missed your posting this week, these photos are beautiful Connie, and blurry or not, I think my favorite is the one of her swinging; I just love action shots. :-)

    By Blogger Julia, at March 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

  • Love all the bright, spring pics of your treasures!! I just want to jump through the computer and join you!! I have had 2 weeks of sick kids and am sooooo ready for a little sunshine. Once again love your beautiful pictures, they are always amazing!

    By Blogger JulieM, at March 8, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

  • what wonderful colours, beauty, vibrancy!!!
    love the photos
    xxx
    s

    By Blogger Shawnstribe, at March 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

  • Connie,

    Amazing pictures! The boldness of the colors jump out at you. Hope you're now enjoying some warm weather.

    Hugs!

    By Blogger Ohilda, at March 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

  • Now, I thought I had a little daredevil monkey!! I call Mia my monkey because she will jump and swing on anything, but I see Caitlyn loves to do the same. The one where she is upside down - WOW! Cute, cute photos, Connie. And I love that Jacob wanted to write Best Friends on his picture with he and Chloe. It's so wonderful they are not only siblings, but such great friends!

    By Blogger Michelle R Photography, at March 9, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older