LOL, I think I need to change my username to "The other Marla", for a second there I thought I was losing my mind and that I'd already commented without remembering. :)
Sooo precious! You are rocking the photos, Miss Connie : ) I am planning a weekend trip to Bham and plan to meet up with Julia and girls to play and take pics...you up for it?
ok, i have missed you friend and all your sweet faces in the pictures ... i lub the story of you being God's voice !!! know that I am always thinking of you also ... we need to ask God if he could give us just one extra hour a day for blogging !!! hee hee
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
16 Comments:
Great pictures of your little cutie!
By
Marla, at March 10, 2009 at 8:11 PM
LOVE the smooches one..... ;)
By
Steffie B., at March 10, 2009 at 8:47 PM
LOL, I think I need to change my username to "The other Marla", for a second there I thought I was losing my mind and that I'd already commented without remembering. :)
Gorgeous pictures, fun indeed!!
By
Marla, at March 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Sooo precious! You are rocking the photos, Miss Connie : )
I am planning a weekend trip to Bham and plan to meet up with Julia and girls to play and take pics...you up for it?
By
Missy, at March 10, 2009 at 10:16 PM
I love her dimples....I can't wait to give this girl a big squeeze!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at March 11, 2009 at 6:53 AM
Thanks for visiting my blog! What beautiful pictures! Adorable!! We are beyond ready for warm temps! Have a great day!
Janet
By
Jboo, at March 11, 2009 at 8:48 AM
They are all great, but I too, LOVE the smooches one. So much fun!
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at March 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM
ok, i have missed you friend and all your sweet faces in the pictures ... i lub the story of you being God's voice !!! know that I am always thinking of you also ... we need to ask God if he could give us just one extra hour a day for blogging !!! hee hee
love ya girl !!!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at March 11, 2009 at 11:10 AM
And what gorgeous smiles they have :) Finally I have finished my bathroom completely... ahhhh feels good :)
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at March 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Oh so beautiful!!!
By
Anonymous, at March 11, 2009 at 5:28 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!!
By
Patricia, at March 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM
Today smooches is my favorite shot!
By
Anonymous, at March 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Sooo sweet, Connie! I love the smooches one, too!!!!
I hope you have a great week-end!!
By
day by day, at March 13, 2009 at 11:45 PM
i love the detail on the smoochie photo, but i also love them all; )
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at March 15, 2009 at 3:57 PM
Love those photos!! Your blog always puts a smile on my face!
By
Super Mommy, at March 15, 2009 at 4:55 PM
The kissy face is so darn cute!
By
Colleen, at March 19, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home