I heart faces contest
I thought I would enter the I heart faces contest this week. There are alot of wonderful entries to inspire you.
Check here
for more great photos.
This weeks theme is BW.


Check here
for more great photos.
This weeks theme is BW.




27 Comments:
She is absolutley beautiful!
By
Anonymous, at February 24, 2009 at 9:32 AM
what a beautiful littlew girl , I love how you edited this one the features are poping !
By
CIRCLE OF LIFE, at February 24, 2009 at 9:52 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET THOUGHTFUL COMMENT THAT WAS SO SWEET.
I alwyas have a camer on hand for that capture!
please stop by again! i sure like to stop by your bloggy daily become a follower.
By
CIRCLE OF LIFE, at February 24, 2009 at 10:21 AM
Connie,
WOW! I can sit and stare into her eyes without a blink! What an awesome picture (of course, the subject is stunning!! That helps. :)
Hugs!
By
Ohilda, at February 24, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Gorgeous! I love the composition and the lighting!
By
Monnie, at February 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Glad you finally joined in!
Your photos ROCK and your treasures, well you know - are simply precious!
I love you Connie!
Jill
By
Unknown, at February 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM
beautiful! as always.
By
RamblingMother, at February 24, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Such a sweetie!
By
Sharon, at February 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Beautiful!
By
Anonymous, at February 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM
That is soooo precious!!!
By
Shonni, at February 24, 2009 at 6:11 PM
such a beautiful picture and a beautiful princess!
By
Ally, at February 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM
So sweet!! I don't know how you could choose just one!
By
Michelle R Photography, at February 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM
Ummm...duh...of COURSE you should enter all three of those beautiful little treasures! Chloe's smile...Caitlyn's dimples and Jacob's huge beautiful eyes!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at February 24, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Oh my... such a beautiful black and white photo. And such a precious little girl! I love it. :)
By
Unknown, at February 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Awesome picture. She is gorgeous!
By
Pineapple Princess, at February 24, 2009 at 11:36 PM
So cute! Love this!
By
Gabensysmom, at February 24, 2009 at 11:40 PM
What a gorgeous shot... love it...
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at February 25, 2009 at 6:37 AM
I heart that face, too. Simply beautiful.
Love,
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at February 25, 2009 at 12:11 PM
That is one beautiful face to love!
By
Kim, at February 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM
This is adorable!! What a great capture of this aspect of childhood =)
By
Anonymous, at February 25, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Stunning!
By
Anonymous, at February 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM
great shot, Connie!
By
Anonymous, at February 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Oh wow!! That is stunning Connie.
By
redmaryjanes, at February 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Oh Connie...that is stunning. Good choice..although ALL of your are good.
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at February 25, 2009 at 7:43 PM
Very nice! Thanks for visiting :)
By
Mrs. Bird, at February 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM
Awww...what a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comments, they are much appreciated!
Hugs & Blessings!
By
Mom2Da'Gorgeouses, at February 26, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Beautiful. I love that little face! Is she as sweet as she always appears??
Hugs and good luck with the contest this week- I say it's a winner.
By
Kerry, at February 26, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home