my other little model
This model is more difficult and requires bribary, begging, chasing, but I love the results of the work ;)




Have any of you seen this? I thought it was a wonderful idea. As a homeschool mom, books are a big weakness of mine. I love to buy books. I LOVE the bookstore. Here is a way to get rid of some when you realize you are beginining to have too many. Paperback swap
here is the description: Mail a book. Get a book. Any book you request is yours to keep, share or swap. No late fees. No processing charges. No hidden charges. Every time you mail a book to another member, you can request one for yourself from over 2.8 Million. -We're NOT just paperbacks: Enjoy trading Hardbacks, Paperbacks, Audio Books, Textbooks and more!
I have read a few recommendations on a couple of homeschooler blogs that it works well so I thought I would mention it. I am going to join. Ryan and I have way too many books and its a great way to shop for books!




Have any of you seen this? I thought it was a wonderful idea. As a homeschool mom, books are a big weakness of mine. I love to buy books. I LOVE the bookstore. Here is a way to get rid of some when you realize you are beginining to have too many. Paperback swap
here is the description: Mail a book. Get a book. Any book you request is yours to keep, share or swap. No late fees. No processing charges. No hidden charges. Every time you mail a book to another member, you can request one for yourself from over 2.8 Million. -We're NOT just paperbacks: Enjoy trading Hardbacks, Paperbacks, Audio Books, Textbooks and more!
I have read a few recommendations on a couple of homeschooler blogs that it works well so I thought I would mention it. I am going to join. Ryan and I have way too many books and its a great way to shop for books!


17 Comments:
Oh, sweet Caitlyn!!! I just love her radiant smile!!!
I have one of those chase, bribe models....her name starts with E and ends with A. hee hee!
By
day by day, at January 22, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Caitlyn looks so cute, the perfect model. I just love your photography. I lost my camera at Disneyland. Maybe I will get a new one for my birthday.
Lori
By
Lori Lynn, at January 22, 2009 at 4:47 PM
She is so sweet with the most adorable dimples!
Wow...that book swap is a great idea especially for homeschooling!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 22, 2009 at 6:48 PM
I am so glad the begging and bribing are working because these pics are great!! Love her cute smile.
By
fleur de lis cottage, at January 22, 2009 at 7:16 PM
No matter what it took - you sure get precious pictures of her!
Hugs and love,
Jill
PS The book swap is a great idea - I know lots of families who use it.
By
Unknown, at January 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM
I love her little smile!!
Thanks for the book swap idea!
By
Kim, at January 22, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Caitlyn is soooo ADORABLE!! So much joy shines from her sweet face!
By
Patricia, at January 22, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Yes, I've done the book exchange before. It's a great idea! Like you, I love books!
By
Ashley Winters, at January 23, 2009 at 5:49 AM
Caitlyn's whole face lights up when she smiles! Beautiful!!
Thanks for always posting such amazing and helpful links. ;)
By
kerri, at January 23, 2009 at 6:11 AM
The pictures of Caitlyn are breathtaking!!!! She is such a beautiful little gift.
I love the idea of the book swap!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at January 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM
Fantastic photos!! And I love the book swop idea, I wonder if we have something like that in the UK.
Bribing is the best way to get photos, a smartie - now smile - nother smartie, now smile. hee hee
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at January 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Another gorgy model. Your girls sound like mine - my oldest will always pose - my youngest - bribery!!
Great photos!!
By
Super Mommy, at January 23, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Your other model is beautiful. Definately worth bribery.
By
Marla, at January 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Marla, at January 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Heheee reminds me of a jewel I know... the Mamarattzi has to do what we have to do! Hannah really likes it when I bribe her with her little makeup too.
Beautiful pics of your little sweeting.
Thank you for the book swap tip... sounds wonderful!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at January 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM
My Boys hate me taking so many pictures..LOL
O the Paperback swap sounds cool..I will check that out.
By
Tam, at January 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM
That first shot just takes my breath away!
By
Colleen, at January 26, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home