A beautiful day

We had a wonderful day yesterday, 67 and sunny, it was truly heaven sent, we REALLY needed to get out.


I downloaded the free trial of adobe lightroom and played last night when everyone was asleep.

Have a wonderful Saturday. I think we are off to a gymnastic meet in a bit. Then home to a warm pot of chili:)


22 Comments:
Yes you are right, she is a beauty!!! Gosh, I love her little face so much!
I just bought lightroom and am anxious to give it a try.
Wasn't yesterday beautiful? Here in TN. it's back in the 30's today...sigh : (
By
Missy, at January 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Oh you are so blessed - by your beautiful children and the lovely weather!
Hugs and hope you have a wonderful weekend! Let me know how you like lightroom!
Love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at January 24, 2009 at 2:18 PM
What beautiful shots, Connie!! She is such a little sweetie.
By
Michelle R Photography, at January 24, 2009 at 3:40 PM
What beautiful pictures and such a beautiful day you had. I am jealous as it's very cold here..burrr.
By
my3 kids, at January 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM
These are beautiful, Connie!
Lucky you for such nice weather...please pass it along our way. : )
Have a happy Sunday!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at January 24, 2009 at 11:08 PM
As always, your pictures are so lovely. Beautiful faces. Your daughters always look so serene.
I followed your directions on uploading pics to Flicker and then to the blog to make them bigger. Worked great! But...the pictures and text didn't center--they pull to the left a bit. Any suggestions???
By
Sylvia, at January 25, 2009 at 1:01 AM
these are amazing and capture so much! 67 degrees? last week here in PA it was 37 degrees and we thought it was spring! Now we're 13 degrees and back to reality...
By
Unknown, at January 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM
It does look like a beautiful day Connie. GREAT photos!!!!
By
3 Peanuts, at January 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Love those dimples! Yes a naturally beautiful child...those dimples just make me smile:))
Very gifted photographer Connie! I so look forward to your photos and commentaries.
Warm, did you say warm? Brrrr, it's in the teens here, and snow is on the way! I say yeah, bring it on, sure was a hot summer. I'm ready, can you tell I'm hoping this time the weather people know what they are talking about LOL!
Have a warm, blessed day.
Ivy
By
Ivy Shaffer, at January 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM
I've got Lightroom, but I'm kicking and screaming dragging my feet from ACR that comes with Bridge.
*sigh*
Love that first one. She's just too beautiful.
By
Carla, at January 26, 2009 at 1:56 AM
We are back to high 40's in Texas...crazy Texas weather! SO thankful you had a beautiful day with your most precious treasures!!!
We are having chili tonight!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 26, 2009 at 7:53 AM
Wow -- your photos and your subjects are beautiful! I am so jealous of your lovely warm weather -- 15 the high here today with snow! :( Am definitely hoping for a good report from the Groundhog!
Janet
By
Jboo, at January 26, 2009 at 8:12 AM
Just stopping by to say hello. I have not been keeping up with everyone’s blogs as much as I would like too, but am hoping to get back in the swing of things soon. Hope all is well with you and your family and your new year is filled with health and happiness! Great pics as always!
By
Lauren and Ed, at January 26, 2009 at 9:56 AM
You have beautiful model... but the pictures are just amazing!!! And in NY is soooooo cold!!! KJ
By
Katrina, at January 26, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Beautiful indeed :D Love the image but I always do :D I love Lightroom and I'll bet that you get hooked :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at January 26, 2009 at 4:57 PM
BTW - PIT got a membership to the zoo for B-Day - want to plan an outing :D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at January 26, 2009 at 4:57 PM
These are so adorable Connie. Looks like she was truly loving all 67 degrees!! What I wouldn't do for that right now...we are only forecast to have single digits tomorrow! Yikes! We are ready for Spring here!
By
Deb, at January 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Yes, what a beautiful day (and beautiful little girl)!
By
Colleen, at January 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Beautiful! I love the first picture. Love it!
By
Nicole, at January 26, 2009 at 11:25 PM
Connie I have an award for you : ) come on over to my blog to pick it up!!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at January 27, 2009 at 1:21 PM
You are getting the hang of this so well.....I am way far behind....lol....and I fear it will get farther behind with another adding to the group.....lol
By
Steffie B., at January 27, 2009 at 5:32 PM
You call that playing around? These are great!
By
Sharon, at January 30, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home