Oh I remember all of these like it was yesterday!! I still love the picture of Caitlyn offering a little smooch to Jacob when he wasn't feeling his best it seemed. What a sweet girl.
i am laughing at myself here because your pictures are stunning, you have to be so organized to keep up w/ them all, the borders are all so adorable and i can't even find the pictures i downloaded from Elijah's field trip a month ago on my computer ... Please laugh w/ me!!!
i seriously need you living next door to help me w/ this ... lol
Ooohh, I can't wait for more!!! I don't remember ever having seen the one of Caitlyn going in for the kiss!! Jacob looks so pre-teen already in that one :)
Every single one of these pictures are just beautiful and you can tell that each one of them tells its own story. Thank you for sharing. I wish I could just hug all of them! Love and blessings,Kristy
Good golly, I get goosebumps looking at those gorgeous faces...I think what astounds me the most is how much they are changing - when you look this year to beginning last year, you can totally see some of those growing pains as they occur:)
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
21 Comments:
Every picture is just stunning. Looks like a wonderful year with your beautiful children.
By
Colleen, at January 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Wow!!! I love them all! Jacob's eyes are so beautiful. I think I say that every single time I see a pic of him. You are so blessed by your children!
By
Missy, at January 2, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Wonderful photos! Your children are precious!
By
Jill from Killeny Glen, at January 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Ok, I sure don't know how you picked favorites with all of the amazing photos I have seen of the treasures this year.
Can't wait to see the rest.
Lots of love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at January 2, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Those summer photos are looking really good today! What a wonderful year!
By
Shari, at January 2, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Love them.....and I remember them.....so glad I can say that I have followed your beautiful treasure for quite some time now! ;)
Hugs to you Connie.....and Happy New Year.
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at January 2, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Oh I remember all of these like it was yesterday!! I still love the picture of Caitlyn offering a little smooch to Jacob when he wasn't feeling his best it seemed. What a sweet girl.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM
I can see why these photos are some of your favorites, their awesome! I can only hope that some day I'll take pictures like these.
Happy New Year!
By
Kim, at January 2, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Oh I love these Connie! That first one really sets the stage for the photos that follow, you have some really beautiful kids and capture them so well!
By
Julia, at January 2, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Love your year in review. The Barbie one by the pool still makes me smile:)
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at January 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM
i am laughing at myself here because your pictures are stunning, you have to be so organized to keep up w/ them all, the borders are all so adorable and i can't even find the pictures i downloaded from Elijah's field trip a month ago on my computer ... Please laugh w/ me!!!
i seriously need you living next door to help me w/ this ... lol
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at January 3, 2009 at 12:28 AM
I enjoyed your walk down memory lane. Thanks for sharing your beautiful Treasures with us, Connie.
By
Michelle R Photography, at January 3, 2009 at 4:00 AM
Your pics are amazing. I love your flashback of 2008. What beautiful children you have.
By
fleur de lis cottage, at January 3, 2009 at 4:18 PM
I love the pictures and the layout. You have such beautiful children. Happy New Year!!
By
Toia, at January 3, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Wow!!!! You just amaze me!!!! Such beautiful pictures and such gorgeous children.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at January 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM
Ooohh, I can't wait for more!!! I don't remember ever having seen the one of Caitlyn going in for the kiss!! Jacob looks so pre-teen already in that one :)
happy New Year, Miss wonderful photographer!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at January 4, 2009 at 4:24 PM
I love them all! The summer photos... ahhh...warm weather... I'm so cold.
By
Sharon, at January 4, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Each of them is adorable in every way!! Your photos are so awesome Connie!
By
Deb, at January 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Every single one of these pictures are just beautiful and you can tell that each one of them tells its own story. Thank you for sharing. I wish I could just hug all of them!
Love and blessings,Kristy
By
Kristy, at January 5, 2009 at 5:15 PM
Sooooooooooooooo beautiful, so precious, simply too sweet for words.... and you are so talented!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at January 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Good golly, I get goosebumps looking at those gorgeous faces...I think what astounds me the most is how much they are changing - when you look this year to beginning last year, you can totally see some of those growing pains as they occur:)
Treasures indeed, sweetie, treasures indeed!
Hugs,
Heather
By
Heather, at January 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home