s*illy p*utty

Could they be any cuter??
Their cuteness is definitely their saving factor. Again and again and again...
I had just read Steffie's post on her Naughty Things and thought about all the messes these 2 had created over the years... Not long after here comes Chloe from upstairs with a HUGE glob of silly putty in her hair all tangled in. As usual she is saying its all Jacob's fault; that is Chloe's excuse for most things that she is involved in that are unpleasant. We go to the kitchen and I heat up some cooking oil and she hangs her head over the sink as I pour it in and begin the detangle process. ugh, an hour later after shampooing, conditioning, drying...I call Jacob down and say, "hand over the rest of the silly putty"; he says, "I can't; I ate it." Double UGH!!!!!!


22 Comments:
He ate it? Hope he doesn't get a terrible tummy ache!
I would not have known to put hot oil to get it out of the hair. I'll remember that.
By
Sylvia, at January 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM
LOL Connie~! Cannot even imagine eating that! Goo Gone may even work in the hair next time it happens! :)
By
Deb, at January 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM
I can't believe he ate it......YUCK....this is what I have to look forward to with Daniel isn't it? lol
Note self: Never, EVER buy SP.
Have a great week....
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at January 5, 2009 at 5:20 AM
Just a day in your life huh?! LOL
And the look so sweet and innocent in the picture!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at January 5, 2009 at 6:28 AM
Eewwwww! Can't believe anyone would eat that stuff...not even a kid, but they will do most anything, won't they? :-)
I've had my first and last experience with SP this Christmas. Don't ever plan to have any more of that in our house.
Good thinking about the oil. Didn't know you could do that.
Take care!
Love,
Jan
By
Steve and Jan, at January 5, 2009 at 8:16 AM
Ugh!! What a pain to try to get it out of her hair. But maybe not as big of a pain he was feeling a couple hours after eating it. It makes my tummy hurt thinking about it.
By
Michelle R Photography, at January 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM
I'm sorry but I did chuckle at this;) Ugh...her hair is so beautiful and long, I can't even begin to imagine trying to get it out of there! Makes you want to ask....what were you guys thinking?? And then he ate it? Ewwwww.....lol
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM
ROTFL!!!
Hilarious, reminds me of Jennifer coming out of school before Christmas holidays. One of the girls and her just happened to stick school sticky tack in her hair, peanut butter(tons of it)and repeated washes and I managed to get it all removed.
They do keep us on our toes, LOL..
By
kerri, at January 5, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Good thinking to eat the evidence..well, what remained of it LOL
Glad you got it out...they do look so innocent in the pic though : )
By
LaLa, at January 5, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Your right, could they get any cuter???? They are precious, those smiles are just so sweet.
Love and blessings, Kristy
By
Kristy, at January 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Oh dear!
By
Colleen, at January 5, 2009 at 6:41 PM
I've wondered if Hannah would like Silly Putty but after reading this, we'll never know. :)
By
Linette, at January 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM
Stop by sweet friend...prayers have been answered....
By
Steffie B., at January 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM
connie, They are so beautiful. I can imagine their adorable selves are hard to discpline too much :)!
By
Anonymous, at January 5, 2009 at 9:04 PM
ROFLOL! I am sorry but that is so funny! Especially because it was your Treasures and not my Jewels... heheee
I am so impressed that you knew how to get it out!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at January 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Oh my goodness!! I know this was not funny for you, but I am sitting here laughing...especially at the end of your post!! I hope he's OK after eating the sp!!
Thanks for the cooking oil tip to get it out of hair...I MUST file that one! ;)
By
Patricia, at January 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM
maybe it didn't stop him up too badly? LOL
By
RamblingMother, at January 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Oh my goodness - that is hilarious & SUCH a thing a boy would do!! I am glad that you were able to save Chloe's hair!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at January 7, 2009 at 8:53 AM
ahahahah, oh sorry! Great shots Connie!!
By
Sharon, at January 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Oh my gosh, Connie...I don't mean to laugh but that's hilarious. Although I'm sure you weren't laughing when it was going on.
I just keep looking at episodes like that as memories being made. You gotta laugh, otherwise you'd cry. :)
Hugs,
Ohilda
By
Ohilda, at January 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Ha! That is hilarious! Not for you so much at the time, but for me a couple hours south- pretty amusing ;-)
By
Nicole, at January 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Ewwww, yuck. I don't even like the smell of silly putty! Oh th eplaces they will go, huh? At least you have it on record when they ask what silly things they did as kids:)
So cute!
Heather
By
Heather, at January 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home