Merry Christmas from Disney World




We are having a good time but it is cold tonight so we came in early. Brrr... I have been cold all day. Fortunately the cold front leaves quick and by noon tomorrow it will be almost 70./ These 50's are just miserable for a cold natured mommy. I see people out in tank tops and shorts while I have 4 shirts on and a jacket. These Treasures of mine are hilarious about meeting characters. They want to stand in line as long as it takes to meet them. My sweet Chloe used to be a handful when she and Jacob were both toddlers but mellowed way out around 4. Well try getting in the way of her and a parade and you will see that old Chloe...OH MY! I nicely asked her to stand in a different spot and I got such a huff and look! We had to have a big talk about how mommy is not trying to ruin her Princess experience only enhance it! She apologized but still said, I haaave to stand where they can see me... they haaave to see me wave to them.;) phewwww! They all LOVE a parade. I have never taken them to meet Buzz and Woody so that was a huge highlight for Jacob. Caitlyn loved going to Playhouse live on stage.2 more days of magic... we will be home early Friday.




We are having a good time but it is cold tonight so we came in early. Brrr... I have been cold all day. Fortunately the cold front leaves quick and by noon tomorrow it will be almost 70./ These 50's are just miserable for a cold natured mommy. I see people out in tank tops and shorts while I have 4 shirts on and a jacket. These Treasures of mine are hilarious about meeting characters. They want to stand in line as long as it takes to meet them. My sweet Chloe used to be a handful when she and Jacob were both toddlers but mellowed way out around 4. Well try getting in the way of her and a parade and you will see that old Chloe...OH MY! I nicely asked her to stand in a different spot and I got such a huff and look! We had to have a big talk about how mommy is not trying to ruin her Princess experience only enhance it! She apologized but still said, I haaave to stand where they can see me... they haaave to see me wave to them.;) phewwww! They all LOVE a parade. I have never taken them to meet Buzz and Woody so that was a huge highlight for Jacob. Caitlyn loved going to Playhouse live on stage.2 more days of magic... we will be home early Friday.


24 Comments:
Connie ~ Y'all look like you are having so much fun, despite the cold! I'm so glad for y'all. And it bring back memories of my childhood trip to Disney World the week of Thanksgiving. :)
By
a Tonggu Momma, at December 2, 2008 at 8:57 PM
What cute character photos!! Caitlin looks like she could fall asleep in Goofy's arms. Sorry to hear that the cold weather has lingered around. You might have noticed all the layers in our photos. I had to go shopping TWICE for more clothes!!
Cute story about your sweet Chloe. :-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at December 2, 2008 at 9:47 PM
Oh what fun Connie! I love Disney at Christmas! Hope it starts warming up for you!
By
Deb, at December 2, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Ohhh! It looks like SO much fun! Have a great time!
By
Nicole, at December 2, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Great pictures! Sorry it is cold. I hope it warms up quick tomorrow. It looks like you are having a great time!
By
Lisa, at December 2, 2008 at 10:11 PM
Looks like your treasures are having a fantastic time!!! I love how sweet Disney pics are. I hope it warms up so you can enjoy :)
By
Missy, at December 2, 2008 at 10:18 PM
Cold... oh I am LOVING this weather... it is truly delicious... I just hope it stays alot longer... looks like you are having a ton of fun... if only I had known earlier you were going to be in my neck of the woods...
Take care
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at December 2, 2008 at 10:42 PM
Connie, looks fabulous!
By
Anonymous, at December 2, 2008 at 11:34 PM
I am glad your having such a wonderful time, love the pictures!!
Hope the weather improves and things warm up a little for you!
I could take 50 degress right about now, we are minus 1 and frigid.
Can't wait to see more pictures..
By
kerri, at December 3, 2008 at 8:59 AM
What fun! Can't show Erin your blog today, she will go on and on about going back to Disney! We hope to see it again in 2010.
Kelly
By
A Crystal Garden, at December 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM
OH Connie, I am so happy that your Disney days are so full of fun and memories to treasure!!! These are some fabulous pictures of your babies with the characters!!
How cute about Miss Chloe....and she's right, those princesses DO have to see her, Momma!!! *wink*!!!
Enjoy the rest of your days at Disney....it is such a magical place!
Hugs and love!!!
Denise
By
Denise C, at December 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM
love it. great pics.
By
RamblingMother, at December 3, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Looks like everybody is having fun. I love the pictures. That first picture is so precious. All of them are. I can't wait to see more pictures. You guys continue to have fun.
By
Denna, at December 3, 2008 at 4:31 PM
Oh boy, looks like you guys are having fun!
By
Colleen, at December 3, 2008 at 5:38 PM
What fun!! We loved disney too!
Great photos
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at December 3, 2008 at 6:25 PM
Could they look any cuter???? ;)
Glad you are having a good time....I forgot when I emailed you the other day that you were gone....so sorry..... ;)
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at December 3, 2008 at 8:51 PM
What fun pictures and looks like you are all having such a great time!
Thanks for the prayers. We are so happy to be home.
Hugs and love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at December 3, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Oh I am so thankful to see you guys at Disney! I have missed you! I love Chloe's enthusiasm and Caitlyn looks a bit hesitant to "love" the characters this year. I miss her big grin with the dimples!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at December 4, 2008 at 8:26 AM
enjoy, it sound like your beautiful children are having a ball!!!!!
i love Christmas holls, but like you i really don't like the cold
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at December 5, 2008 at 1:21 AM
Oh you guys are are in FL! Looks like you all had fun. Yes, we got a bit of a cold snap this week, but it does help make everything more Christmassy.
By
Lauren and Ed, at December 5, 2008 at 3:46 PM
Hi Connie!!
Great pictures! I love how your kids just adore the characters...you can see the joy on their faces and those big hugs! Looking forward to more pics when you get a chance!!
Have a wonderful week-end! : )
By
day by day, at December 5, 2008 at 4:18 PM
We have been at Disney this time of year and there is no other time to go EVER..... it is so pretty there isn't it!!! I just love it!!
I am so glad all of you had a good time.
Love, Kristy
By
Kristy, at December 5, 2008 at 10:47 PM
Gorgeous pictures of the treasures!!! I wish we were at Disney - my boys would love it!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at December 6, 2008 at 1:59 PM
OMG - Looks like the trip was a huge success - they look like they are having the time of their lives :D I am so glad!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at December 7, 2008 at 7:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home