more Christmas pages







We have had a nice week.
Ryan has been home more than usual with no classes. He tagged along to the park with us. Not his favorite outing. He says it seems to be a huge waste of time. (Like sitting at home on facebook or listening to an ipod is not a waste of time, huh?;) ) Also, this morning I was writing sentences with the young Treasures and he comes up to interupt saying" mom, an important quick question, how do you think I would look in one of those winter hats some people are wearing? They have them at American E*agle for $19.99. " I respond with "I think you are too much of a care about my hair kind of guy to wear a hat plus I find $20.00 bucks for a hat to be kind of pricey." Its so funny what teens can comsume their thoughts with. If only all I had to think about today was if I look good in a hat;)...
A nice quiet Thanksgiving at my parents. Off to Disn*ey in the morning. I will post Tuesday. The weather looks like it will be pretty nice. A little cooler than other visits but we plan to have fun fun fun; the girls in particular are SO excited.


32 Comments:
LOVE the new blog look and your pages are nearly as beautiful as your girls.
Have a wonderful time at Disney.
By
Shari, at November 28, 2008 at 7:34 PM
Your blog looks awesome Connie. I really need to figure mine out again..maybe when you have time?? LOL. Anyway hope Thanksgiving was great and have a wonderful time at Disney...how fun!! Love all the pix!
By
my3 kids, at November 28, 2008 at 8:00 PM
Wow, Connie!! You have been inspired this week. These pages are gorgeous. I just love your use of spot color on the hats. Beautiful!!
I can't wait to see pics of your Disney trip. I hope your weather is about 10-15 degrees warmer for you!
Love,
Michelle
By
Michelle R Photography, at November 28, 2008 at 8:09 PM
Your new blog header is adorable. I just love snowmen! You are inspiring me with all your scrapbook pages -- very nice. Hope you all have a great time at Disney.
By
Sheri, at November 28, 2008 at 8:31 PM
Connie, what beauty is found in your treasures!
By
Anonymous, at November 28, 2008 at 8:46 PM
These scrap book pages are gorgeous Connie....and the pictures with the Santa hats are priceless!! Oh...and I can't wait to see your pictures from Disney! How fun....I was just looking at Michelle's photos....I especially love it when it is all decorated for Christmas!! Hope you have a great trip!
By
Deb, at November 28, 2008 at 9:09 PM
Blog make-over is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
You did an amazing job! Not surprised in the least!
The new scrap pages are beautiful!
You always leave me speechless with the pictures and layouts!
Enjoy your time at Disney!
Big hugs and love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at November 28, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Love the pictures!!! The pages are beautiful and the new blog look is pretty.
By
Denna, at November 28, 2008 at 9:57 PM
These photos with the hats are darling! i love them. You blog looks so cute too! GREAT job!
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at November 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM
Hi Connie,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I just received it and it brought a smile to my face. I am thankful for your friendship, too!
I adore these pictures of the girls! The catchlights in their eyes are stunning. They are such sweet and beautiful girls.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Disney vacation! I cannot wait to see the pics upon your return.
Hugs and safe travels!
By
Missy, at November 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM
I love the Santa hat pics, Connie! I was trying to find ours the other day to do some pics,
but no luck, yet. : )
Oh, yes....how nice it would be to only have to worry about our fashion! lol! Oh, and I forgot...Facebook and texting. : ) I have to say...I don't think I could pay my Ryan to go to a park with us...we really cramp his style. hee hee!
Have lots of fun at Disney, Connie....I know you will! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
By
day by day, at November 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM
I always love your pictures, you are good!!! Today Ihave to say my favorite is the last one with the hat and the little pink fingernail!!!
Love,Kristy
By
Kristy, at November 28, 2008 at 11:34 PM
Love these...have a great trip!!!! We were in Disney this time last year : )
By
LaLa, at November 29, 2008 at 12:07 AM
I LOVE all of the pictures. The girls really have the most beautiful smiles and I just adore Caitlyn's dimples! Have a wonderful time at Disney!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at November 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM
OH Connie...have a most wonderful vacation!!! I can't wait to see pics of the treasures having tons of fun in Dis*ney!!!
Love your blog redo....so very pretty and the Christmas pages are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Have a fabulous time in Orlan*do!!!
Hugs!
By
Denise C, at November 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM
Absolutely delightful!
By
redmaryjanes, at November 29, 2008 at 12:15 PM
Love the scrap pages and the photos with the hates, enjoy your holiday, love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at November 29, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Sorry Connie... had to tag you... I had to do it and now, so do you... take care...
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at November 29, 2008 at 10:16 PM
I LOVE these photos with the Santa Hat! I hope you have a wonderful time in Disney.
By
Sharon, at November 30, 2008 at 5:00 AM
Lovin' the new look!!
The pictures are so gorgeous, the last one made me giggle..
Have a great time at Disney. ;)
By
kerri, at November 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM
The kids and pages are great.
Have a wonderful time in Disney, I cant wait to see all the magic you capture.
By
Marla, at November 30, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Those are absolutely adorable!
By
jennifer, at November 30, 2008 at 7:38 PM
I just love checking in on your blog! These pages and pictures are amazing!
Your son sounds just like mine...the life of a teenager. Too funny!
Looking forward to seeing Disney pictures. Have a wonderful time. We're planning a trip their in Feb.
By
Kim, at December 1, 2008 at 8:38 AM
The girls are just so gorgeous, as always. These pics are really sweet.
Have fun at Disney! Can't wait to see pics!
By
Colleen, at December 1, 2008 at 10:05 AM
have fun at disney. beautiful pics as always.
By
RamblingMother, at December 1, 2008 at 4:19 PM
have a great time!!!!!
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at December 1, 2008 at 5:25 PM
Awww...love these so much especially what you did with the hats. Hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to see pictures:) We had so much fun there in October:)
By
Michelle, at December 1, 2008 at 7:58 PM
I absolutely LOVE these Santa hat pictures Connie! Can't wait to hear about your Disney trip!!
By
Linette, at December 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Love the new blog and the pictures are great...have a wonderful time at Disney....
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at December 2, 2008 at 5:19 AM
D world! Have fun. I LOVE these picts and your new banner. Connie, you have succ a great way of catching the gorgeous smiles of your kids. They are stunning children!!
By
Anonymous, at December 2, 2008 at 9:55 AM
Wonderful photos!
By
Annette, at December 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Your Christmas pages are beautiful! Have a great time at Disney!
By
Lori, at December 4, 2008 at 8:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home