Saturday, December 6, 2008

favorite Disney moments

I will get around to seeing you all as soon as I get caught up on laundry and all the fun that comes with traveling:) Thank you all for your sweet comments while I was away. They mean so much to me.

This was a very prized moment. We have never had the honor of meeting Mulan. Caitlyn kept telling her wook dis is you!!!! And showing Mulan her doll. Mulan kissed her, and oh my was she happy and smiling ear to ear.

disney082
here are some dimples Kim;)
disney087

Caitlyn kept asking Belle where Beast was.
disney083

disney085

disney084


We love Mary Poppins, we watch the movie often. This Mary Poppins was wonderful too. Very into her character. The Treasures each gave her a flower.

disney086


disney081

22 Comments:

  • You saw Mulan!! What a treat! Was that at Epcot? We didn't go this year and I was told that is the only place to find her. (As a side note, were you as disappointed as I was that the parks do not sell anything Mulan?)

    These are ALL great photos. The one with Mulan's lipstick is so sweet. How absolutely adorable is that look on Caitlyn's face!?! She looks so proud of her special moment.

    By Blogger Michelle R Photography, at December 6, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

  • Ok, my girls would absolutely pass OUT if they met Mulan. Which park is she at? I'm going there in February and want to be sure they get to meet her.

    I so adore your treasures! When I come to B-Ham to see my friend - I'm coming to see you too Connie!

    Lots of love,
    Jill
    PS Who truly knows what it is like coming home from vaction to a LOAD of laundry!

    By Blogger Unknown, at December 6, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

  • I have loved seeing your pictures! We didn't get to see Mulan this summer--what a treat that you were able to! It looks like you had a wonderful time...good luck getting caught up on all of that laundry! :)

    By Blogger Kelley , at December 6, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

  • These are WONDERFUL! What a special treat to get a kiss from one of Caitlyn's favorite Disney princesses!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 6, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

  • Dimples....dimples everywhere! I love it, they are my favorite! I love the way Caitlyn is looking up at Mulan, they are truly enchanting princesses' aren't they?

    Glad you are home safe and big love to all of you!

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at December 6, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

  • What perfect pictures....it's the best gift seeing the joy on our children's faces when they meet those they cherish...when we were there last year we never got to meet Mulan but what a blessing that your girls did. Love all the pictures and love Caitlyn's lipstick smiles..too cute. Glad you all had fun and can't wait to hear more about your trip:)

    By Blogger my3 kids, at December 6, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

  • What wonderful pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful trip and made precious memories as a family !

    By Blogger JulieM, at December 6, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

  • Looks like you all had a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures of your treasures.

    By Blogger Sheri, at December 6, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

  • Welcome back!! Love all the pictures. And to meet Mulan...how sweet everyone looks with the characters. Love that last group one--what a great time of year to go to Disney:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at December 6, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

  • Love all the pictures. Caitlyn looks so sweet looking up at Mulan. Looks like you all had fun.

    By Blogger Denna, at December 6, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

  • Umm..the 2 girls hugging Belle? AWARD WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing. You have such an eye for capturing how beautiful your childrens' spirits are! I can't believe Jacob wasn't into meeting the princesses???

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at December 6, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

  • Not sure why, but those photos of your girls with Mulan brought tears to my eyes. So so sweet!

    By Blogger Shari, at December 6, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

  • Oh the look in Caitlyn's eyes looking up at Mulan, priceless.

    By Blogger Marla, at December 6, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

  • What great photos!!! You really captured the moments perfectly! So glad you had a great time! Meeting Mulan would definately be a huge highlight!

    I can't wait until we go in February!

    By Blogger Kim, at December 6, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

  • How wonderful....... I cannot believe all the characters you got to see.... how fun! I have to tell you the first picture... the look on Caitlyn's face as she is looking in awe of Mulan is so precious it almost brought a tear to my eye... what precious memories.
    I love all your pics and your blog is just beautiful and so festive...
    Merry Christmas sweet friend.

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at December 6, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

  • Your treasures deserve the royal treatment :)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 7, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

  • Just darling.....I know that Sophia would just be in awe of the whole Princess thing.....taking her to Disney would be great.....taking the boy would require sedatives.....for me! lol

    By Blogger Steffie B., at December 7, 2008 at 6:42 AM  

  • Connie, looks like you all had a wonderful trip...the pictures tell a beautiful story!

    (good luck with all that laundry. ugh!)

    By Blogger Nikki, at December 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

  • Love that shot of Mulan... seems like you had a wonderful time...

    By Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures, at December 7, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

  • OH I love these especially the Mulan ones!!! Your gis looks so thrilled!!!!

    Good luck getting caught up on the laundry and unpacking:)

    Kim

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at December 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

  • those are great. mary poppins has always been my fav movie.

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at December 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

  • Wonderful pictures. My daughters would love the chance to meet their favorite Disney princesses. Someday soon, I hope!!

    By Blogger Ashley Winters, at December 9, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older