Happiness

For Chloe, stuffed animals are her true love. She would rather have an animal than ANY other toy. This is her latest love. Nana got her a cow Saturday.
Caitlyn's surprise was a much desired umbrella (after meeting Mary Poppins;)
and a tea set.
Aren't Nana's wonderful? My Treasures sure think so.







24 Comments:
Oh I love all of the pics!!! I love seeing the treasures and the Disney pics are AWESOME!!! I love the pics of the girls with Mulan. PRiceless!
Where did you get the cute tea set?
By
Adele, at December 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM
I just love Chloe and Caitlyn! They are such sweet little girls. Chloe looks like she adores her stuffed animal. Caitlyn is precious with her new tea set. Yes, you've gotta love your nanas!
Beautiful pictures : )
By
Missy, at December 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Nana's sure are special and so fun to have around. Look at the special gifts she brought your girls...they look pretty darn happy and oh so cute:)
By
my3 kids, at December 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Nana picked well.
By
Michelle R Photography, at December 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM
Pour a cup for me, please!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at December 8, 2008 at 10:28 PM
I love all of these pictures, Connie! The look on Caitlyn's face as she is oh, so carefully preparing her tea party....precious!
By
day by day, at December 8, 2008 at 10:51 PM
Chloe looks so happy with her little cow and it's so sweet the way Caitlyn was concentrating on serving her tea. Those pictures are darling.
By
Colleen, at December 8, 2008 at 11:30 PM
too cute.....love Chloe's concentration as she is pouring her tea..... ;)
By
Steffie B., at December 9, 2008 at 4:49 AM
Beautiful girls!
By
Ashley Winters, at December 9, 2008 at 5:45 AM
Precious! The pictures are wonderful and what little girl or big girl doesn't LOVE a tea party!?
Hugs and love!
Jill
By
Unknown, at December 9, 2008 at 5:54 AM
Coming to your blog just fills my heart up with smiles! Your girls are beautiful.
Hugs,
Ohilda
By
Ohilda, at December 9, 2008 at 9:24 AM
Tea parties are just the best, especially when you have them with your sister.
Love the photos, very nice surprises from Nana!!
By
kerri, at December 9, 2008 at 12:36 PM
I absolutely LOVE these photos! Bravo!
By
Sharon, at December 9, 2008 at 3:24 PM
I love the moo cow stuffed animal and such concentration pouring the tea!!!!
By
Kristy, at December 9, 2008 at 4:52 PM
You can really tell what a busy little thinker she is!! I think she is going to have a great work ethic! haha
By
Sharon, at December 9, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Cute, cute, cute!!!
By
Kim, at December 9, 2008 at 6:54 PM
Such sweet pictures! Sounds like they have a very special Nana.
I was such a stuffed animal lover - collector when I was young. There are so many adorable ones out there now.
By
Karen, at December 9, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Nana's are wonderful! Both girls look like they are thrilled with their special gifts.
By
Sheri, at December 10, 2008 at 6:59 AM
Just checking in..
Your kids are growing up!
Just Beautiful!
Love the Disney pics!
Have a Great Day!
By
Keisha, at December 10, 2008 at 9:35 AM
So sweet! Yes, Nanas are the best:) Love that Happiness page:)
By
Michelle, at December 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM
I agree, Nanas are wonderful.
By
Marla, at December 10, 2008 at 3:37 PM
stunning photos, beautiful girls!!!!
i love the colours, the depth.
Yep, just perfect!!!!
xxxxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at December 10, 2008 at 7:31 PM
Your photography skills get better every day! I just love the photo of Caitlyn and Chloe sharing tea.
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at December 11, 2008 at 11:08 AM
The girls are so happy together. Ilove the little tea party. Now my girls can play together. We are now in China and enjoying every minute of it.
Love
Connie
By
Hope for Lucy, at December 20, 2008 at 11:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home