Oh this is the sweetest thing ever! They are just adorable and I love coming here seeing pictures of them together. I know they will be so close and share many secrets together. I can hardly wait to bring Mal a sister home so she can do the same. The pictures are just precious.
Stunning photos. I have ordered my camera, yay!! Lets hope I am a fast learner cos I am not a very patient one, I want stunning photos too!! Love Jules xxx
Wow....how beautiful are you? Even though we have never met, I know that you are and can tell by simply looking at your precious children.They are a reflection of you and the love that you pour out to them each and every day! Thank you for your sweet comments and your prayers, we are all doing much better and hopefully will be back to "normal" soon. Although my Mother always says.."What's normal? That's a setting on the dishwasher!" :)
Oh my goodness. These photos are the best I have seen in awhile. They make ones heart sing- depicting one of the best things in life- the love sisters have for each other. Love the joy on their faces. Beautiful.
And amazing that you captured it on file. I find myself staring at my girls during these moments, camera in hand but frozen. Great job.
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
31 Comments:
Beautiful, Connie! Sweet sisters!!!
By
day by day, at October 20, 2008 at 11:17 AM
I love the look on Caitlyn's face after the secret has been told!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at October 20, 2008 at 11:36 AM
Oh Connie...these are such precious memories they are creating.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Connie - your pictures tell a story every time. They need no title or caption. They speak volumes of their love for each other and how loved they are!
Love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at October 20, 2008 at 1:26 PM
Secrets are the best between sisters.
By
Marla, at October 20, 2008 at 2:26 PM
Oh this is the sweetest thing ever! They are just adorable and I love coming here seeing pictures of them together. I know they will be so close and share many secrets together. I can hardly wait to bring Mal a sister home so she can do the same.
The pictures are just precious.
By
Adele, at October 20, 2008 at 2:45 PM
The true beauty of having a sister.
By
redmaryjanes, at October 20, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Stunning photos.
I have ordered my camera, yay!!
Lets hope I am a fast learner cos I am not a very patient one, I want stunning photos too!!
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at October 20, 2008 at 4:39 PM
I love the pictures. They are very sweet.
By
Denna, at October 20, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Connie, I can't wait until we have sister shots. Sigh. Very, very sweet. Thank you for sharing.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at October 20, 2008 at 5:17 PM
did they let you into the secret?????
so sweet : )
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at October 20, 2008 at 6:07 PM
Looks like that was one FUNNY secret:)
By
Shari, at October 20, 2008 at 6:31 PM
So precious! Makes me wish I had a sister...
By
Colleen, at October 20, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Those two are so sweet!
By
Kim, at October 20, 2008 at 7:25 PM
What precious girls, Connie!! C & C are just adorable.
By
Michelle R Photography, at October 20, 2008 at 7:40 PM
That is simply precious! I wonder what she was telling her! Only a few more days - I am so excited :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at October 20, 2008 at 7:49 PM
Priceless! ;)
By
Steffie B., at October 20, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Just precious! I love the expression on Caitlyn's face in the last one.
By
Lisa, at October 20, 2008 at 11:20 PM
Oh I love it....secrets are so sweet between sisters:) BTW I tagged you..head over to my blog to see what you have to do:)
Janice
By
my3 kids, at October 21, 2008 at 12:27 PM
You are such the talented photographer! Beautiful shots, especially in B/W.
I tagged you on my blog at http://chloeandpearl.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html
Hope you can join in the fun!
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at October 21, 2008 at 6:45 PM
awwwww.....
By
Carla, at October 21, 2008 at 7:53 PM
these are the pics that make me tear up
By
Unknown, at October 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM
Oh how sweet! I love the pics of them together. Makes me want to get Hannah's sissy home soon. :)
By
Linette, at October 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM
Connie, they are adorable and your presentation is awesome.....Secrets~Just precious
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at October 21, 2008 at 8:15 PM
What a great memory you've captured. Sweet.
By
Annette, at October 21, 2008 at 10:09 PM
Oh Connie, these are precious...Did they tell you the secret? Hope you are enjoying a happy week.
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at October 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Absolutely precious!!! What a precious bond your two little beauties share!!!
So sweet!!!
By
Denise C, at October 22, 2008 at 9:52 AM
What a sweet sister moment!!
By
LaLa, at October 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM
Wow....how beautiful are you?
Even though we have never met, I know that you are and can tell by simply looking at your precious children.They are a reflection of you and the love that you pour out to them each and every day! Thank you for your sweet comments and your prayers, we are all doing much better and hopefully will be back to "normal" soon. Although my Mother always says.."What's normal? That's a setting on the dishwasher!" :)
Big Hug,
Sebi
By
Sibi, at October 22, 2008 at 7:40 PM
Oh my goodness. These photos are the best I have seen in awhile. They make ones heart sing- depicting one of the best things in life- the love sisters have for each other. Love the joy on their faces. Beautiful.
And amazing that you captured it on file. I find myself staring at my girls during these moments, camera in hand but frozen.
Great job.
By
Kerry, at October 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Beautiful!
By
Ashley Winters, at October 25, 2008 at 8:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home