That is so Sweet - I love how your hubby plays with your little Treasures! What a super guy you have :D I'll bet he is putty in her had too! Ladybug hugs, ;D
For some reason, I just can't seem to get your peek-a-boo pictures to load. I've been trying for two days. I am able to visit all my other blogs without a problem, but when I get to yours, my computer just hangs and I see a bunch of empty frames. Frustrating! Hope I can figure out the problem because I always LOVE your pictures!
As always your pictures are beautiful of your children. These pee-a-boo ones are precious! Thanks for sharing so many great pictures that you take of your family.
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
25 Comments:
That is so Sweet - I love how your hubby plays with your little Treasures! What a super guy you have :D I'll bet he is putty in her had too!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at October 17, 2008 at 4:12 PM
OMgoodess... so sweet!!!
:)
Amie
By
Amie, at October 17, 2008 at 4:16 PM
Just precious! Love those Daddy/Daughter moments.
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at October 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
Absolutely want to eat that girl UP!
Hugs and love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at October 17, 2008 at 5:01 PM
Daddy & his baby! How sweet!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at October 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM
So sweet. How many times is her daddy wrapped around her finger? I LOVE it!1
By
Shari, at October 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM
Oh my goodness!!! So much sweetness in all those pictures!!
By
Michelle R Photography, at October 17, 2008 at 7:50 PM
Those are adorable.
By
jennifer, at October 17, 2008 at 7:55 PM
Sweet, sweet Caitlyn!!!!
By
day by day, at October 17, 2008 at 7:56 PM
My goodness! This beautiful child's face is PURE JOY!!! Love it!
By
Patricia, at October 17, 2008 at 9:07 PM
So sweet, love the black and white pictures.
By
Marla, at October 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM
So sweet! There is nothing sweeter than a little girl and her daddy!!! Just ask EllaKate!!!
Blessings,
Sharon
By
Anonymous, at October 18, 2008 at 7:52 AM
Sosososo precious! Connie the best photographer!!
I like the cookie shots below too. I need to do that but don't think we are there yet. Soon Im sure!
By
Sharon, at October 18, 2008 at 5:43 PM
so beautiful, it just makes me smile, and apreciate our lives even more!!!
thank you Connie
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at October 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM
For some reason, I just can't seem to get your peek-a-boo pictures to load. I've been trying for two days. I am able to visit all my other blogs without a problem, but when I get to yours, my computer just hangs and I see a bunch of empty frames. Frustrating! Hope I can figure out the problem because I always LOVE your pictures!
By
Colleen, at October 19, 2008 at 12:18 AM
So so cute! I love to see her with her Daddy.
By
redmaryjanes, at October 19, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Sweet and simple times. :)
By
Lori, at October 19, 2008 at 7:03 PM
I see you...
I love the smile in the last shot, so cute!!!
By
kerri, at October 19, 2008 at 7:46 PM
Everyone should have a picture like this with her daddy! BEAUTIIIFUL!!
By
Anonymous, at October 19, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Cute, cute, cute!
By
Ashley Winters, at October 20, 2008 at 5:41 AM
So cute...love that daddy's girl : )
By
LaLa, at October 20, 2008 at 9:37 AM
Isn't it funny how peek a boo is still so much fun at this age! A priceless game!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 20, 2008 at 12:20 PM
Yippee, I can finally see the photos again! These are adorable!
By
Colleen, at October 20, 2008 at 6:38 PM
OH what precious daddy/daughter days!!! I just love these pics, Connie!!!
Blessings!
Denise
By
Denise C, at October 22, 2008 at 9:53 AM
As always your pictures are beautiful of your children. These pee-a-boo ones are precious! Thanks for sharing so many great pictures that you take of your family.
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at October 24, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home