Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look who came to visit:)

We had the honor and I truly mean that, it was an honor, of having Pixel Fairy Princess and Princess in Training come for a visit today. You know we had to take them to our FAVORITE place:) Turns out PIT loves animals too so it was a perfect choice.
I am so glad they came, We had a very enjoyable visit and I am so thankful to be able to call PFP my friend. We can talk photography, kids, blogging and the time flies...
Look at this sweet face. I took way to many right at this location but PIT was having so much fun with these little squeaky mice.:) I was enjoying clicking away while she had fun.
She is SUCH a cutie pie.

Thank you so much for coming to visit us.

IMG_2651

IMG_2672

IMG_2671

IMG_2666

Sharing fish food...
IMG_2591

IMG_2631

Jacob had a few "moments" today, but all in all the Treasures were good.
Caitlyn is going through a run, run, run phase and mommy is probably going to have to get the puppy backpack out again and hold on to the tail for a while to keep her safe and teach her not to run so far ahead... She is truly my busiest Treasure... So full of life and happiness and determination and love... A very special Treasure:)


IMG_2714

IMG_2707


I took alot of Chloe today but it was just one of those days when her hair was so beautiful flying in the wind.... She was happy as always and never a moments trouble. A Treasure that is full of pure sweetness.
IMG_2704

IMG_2701

Even Ms Pixel Princess herself found My BusyBox Treasure to be a bit of a challenge!:)
She was amazed at her energy. I told her that is why sometimes I have so many of Caitlyn on the blog, I LOVE the challenge of catching her and the photo being a perfect one! Its so fun to me!
IMG_2720

IMG_2722

IMG_2738

29 Comments:

  • Awwee, seems like you guys had such a nice visit. I would love to meet you both and your families one day. Thanks for sharing your lovely day.

    By Blogger Leslie, at October 23, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

  • The joy, it is contagious.

    By Blogger a Tonggu Momma, at October 23, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

  • What great photos of Li Li and your treasures, Connie. How great that you and PFP have become such good friends and can get together on days such as these.

    p.s. I have a little one just like your Caitlyn. NON-STOP ENERGY!!!

    By Blogger Michelle R Photography, at October 23, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

  • What great pictures of PIT and the Treasures!!! Glad you all had such a great day!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 23, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

  • Connie i can see how much you treasure these moments, friendships are so precious.
    Your Children and your photos are beautiful.
    xxx
    s

    By Blogger Shawnstribe, at October 23, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

  • Oh, too cute. So glad you had a good visit!

    By Blogger LaLa, at October 23, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

  • Connie - how awesome is that?

    They are all so darn precious!

    YUMMY! I love the pictures and the colors and the outfits. So much fun!

    Love you,
    Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at October 23, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

  • What a fun time! How wonderful to have great blogging friends you get to hang out with in person! I'm so jealous. :)

    By Blogger Linette, at October 23, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

  • I am so tired - but today was just awesome :D I loved catching up with you and I love the pictures you took of PIT! I just downloaded mine but your are not going to believe this - it took us 4 1/2 hours to get home! UGH!!! Traffic when I hit our big city! I can already tell you that I have one of Chloe and PIT that I LOVE! The one of them sitting on the wall! Jacob was great~! I love his images two and I think I got some good ones of your butterfly! I can't wait to show you the ones of her in front of the door! OMG - I had so much fun :D Give all the treasure a big hugs for me and PIT! We love you guys!
    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    BTW- we had just gotten on the highway and PIT says - we need to go back - we didn't see the giraffe! Since we didn't make dance class - we should have :D

    By Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess, at October 23, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

  • Ah, so you are the ones who made the Pixel Fairy Princess so happy today :)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 23, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

  • What a fun day......;)

    By Blogger Steffie B., at October 23, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

  • What a fun day for all of you. Sounds like you and the PFP are kindred spirits. What a wonderful friendship you all have.

    By Blogger Sheri, at October 23, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

  • How wonderful you got to meet such special friends. Beautiful pictures and hope you all had fun..from the pix it sure looks like you did. So happy for you Connie:)

    By Blogger my3 kids, at October 23, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

  • What a fun day...great photos...and wonderful company!

    By Blogger Faith, Hope, and Love, at October 23, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

  • Looks like your princesses could show the PIT around quite well!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at October 23, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

  • What a fun day. As always the kids look so HAPPY and full of spirit:)

    By Blogger Shari, at October 23, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

  • The colors in many of your photos always seem so much more vibrant than those in my photos.

    It is obvious that you are very serious about photography. You are lucky to have such interesting subjects to capture!!

    By Blogger k1, at October 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

  • OH what a fun visit with sweet friends!!! These pictures are so precious! All of the treasures and the little Princess were having such a fabulous time together!!! Beautiful!!!
    Have a great weekend, Connie!

    By Blogger Denise C, at October 24, 2008 at 1:27 AM  

  • PIT and Treasure pics on the same page! So exciting!

    By Blogger Sharon, at October 24, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

  • Connie - I'm freaking out here - do we actually live in the same city?? I knew Deb was in town yesterday and now I recognize the zoo too! Hope we can get together one day! I left you some love and some "to do" on my site. ;-)

    By Blogger Julia, at October 24, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

  • PIT and Treasures together = cuteness all around. ;)

    By Blogger kerri, at October 24, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

  • What a nice visit and the treasures are cute as ever.

    By Blogger Marla, at October 24, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

  • Oh how fun to meet new friends! We want to play with you too;)

    I would love to see Caitlyn and Lottie together....if we could just bottle that energy and take it in a pill form every day I could maybe keep up with her!

    I love the pictures of Chloe, God is so good to give us all different kinds of children huh?

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at October 24, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

  • Oh Connie - what a blessing, a bit dangerous putting you two uber-talented gals in the same location - like creativity gone wild:) But what a true gift to see all of your treasures together. SO happy to hear of blessed friendships.

    Love,
    Heather

    By Blogger Heather, at October 24, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

  • Oh Connie - what a blessing, a bit dangerous putting you two uber-talented gals in the same location - like creativity gone wild:) But what a true gift to see all of your treasures together. SO happy to hear of blessed friendships.

    Love,
    Heather

    By Blogger Heather, at October 24, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

  • What special friends their becoming. Friendship is the best treasure of all!

    What great pictures as always!

    By Blogger Kim, at October 24, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

  • Oh I'm so ready for a trip to the zoo..well, other than the boys love to go through that alligator swamp area! *shudder* Looks like you all had so much fun.

    By Blogger Carla, at October 24, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

  • How FUN! I want to come play too.......

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at October 25, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

  • How neat! I can only imagine the fun all of you had together and looks like you got some lovely shots. Isn't it amazing how many amazing people you have met through blogging?

    By Blogger Lauren and Ed, at October 26, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older