pics and a tag
I love these dimples. :)






this pic is not the best lighting but I just loved her look so I posted it...


This is the 7 random things tag several have tagged me and so here they are:)
1. I never leave home without make up on. Actually when I wake up its the first thing I do ALWAYS. I just feel blah without lipstick on. I am so thankful my girls are gorgeous without it. I don't think they would ever need an oz of makeup to be beautiful.
2. I enjoy the Christmas season, but really get tired of all the commercialism that come with the season. I feel like Charlie Brown in the Peanuts Christmas special... I think Christmas could be just as special if we kept things simple and let the little things mean more...
3. I have mentioned it before but I LOVE hot weather, 80's even low 90's are fine with me. I detest anything below 70. I suppose I also don't like winter because of the blah ness of the trees the grass etc. I am so happy when Spring arrives.
4. I cannot dance or sing... Oh its terrible to even think about for a second. I am truly pitiful at both!
5. I enjoy cooking but hardly ever do it because of the time issue, cooking takes so much time to clean up afterwards and that's difficult when you have 3 little ones that need hands on alot. The way our yard is they really can't play without supervision so I need to be with them. I do a lot of one dish meals right now like spaghetti, chili, or quick- like burgers or hotdogs on the grill. We also use paper plates and cups so I don't have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen cleaning.
6. I am quite the hermit. I would probably never travel if it weren't for taking the Treasures places, they enjoy outdoors so much. My Father and Savior, home, sunshine, a computer, a book, a few photos to edit;)... these are all I need to be content. I am not a big shopper... I get in moods and hit Kirklands for the house, or Children's Place for the kids and I am done! Some of you fellow bloggers know more about me than many people that I know in "real life" It seems ever since adoption came along, people I personally knew before just don't connect with me now. I am always so appreciative when so many of you leave such kind thoughtful comments about the photos or what I have written about. It amazes me the kindness out there in blog land.
7. I vacuum and do the windows in my van almost everyday. I just can't stand a dirty car. By the time we get back from just a short trip to the bank or Target the windows are usually pitiful and the Treasures seem to be dirt magnets at times so I always feel it needs to be cleaned.
We are off to the PUMPKIN PATCH...Have a wonderful Saturday! The sun is out and its beautiful... A little cold but pretty. If it has to be cold I thank God for the sunshine:) Cold and rainy or cloudy is much worse.






this pic is not the best lighting but I just loved her look so I posted it...


This is the 7 random things tag several have tagged me and so here they are:)
1. I never leave home without make up on. Actually when I wake up its the first thing I do ALWAYS. I just feel blah without lipstick on. I am so thankful my girls are gorgeous without it. I don't think they would ever need an oz of makeup to be beautiful.
2. I enjoy the Christmas season, but really get tired of all the commercialism that come with the season. I feel like Charlie Brown in the Peanuts Christmas special... I think Christmas could be just as special if we kept things simple and let the little things mean more...
3. I have mentioned it before but I LOVE hot weather, 80's even low 90's are fine with me. I detest anything below 70. I suppose I also don't like winter because of the blah ness of the trees the grass etc. I am so happy when Spring arrives.
4. I cannot dance or sing... Oh its terrible to even think about for a second. I am truly pitiful at both!
5. I enjoy cooking but hardly ever do it because of the time issue, cooking takes so much time to clean up afterwards and that's difficult when you have 3 little ones that need hands on alot. The way our yard is they really can't play without supervision so I need to be with them. I do a lot of one dish meals right now like spaghetti, chili, or quick- like burgers or hotdogs on the grill. We also use paper plates and cups so I don't have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen cleaning.
6. I am quite the hermit. I would probably never travel if it weren't for taking the Treasures places, they enjoy outdoors so much. My Father and Savior, home, sunshine, a computer, a book, a few photos to edit;)... these are all I need to be content. I am not a big shopper... I get in moods and hit Kirklands for the house, or Children's Place for the kids and I am done! Some of you fellow bloggers know more about me than many people that I know in "real life" It seems ever since adoption came along, people I personally knew before just don't connect with me now. I am always so appreciative when so many of you leave such kind thoughtful comments about the photos or what I have written about. It amazes me the kindness out there in blog land.
7. I vacuum and do the windows in my van almost everyday. I just can't stand a dirty car. By the time we get back from just a short trip to the bank or Target the windows are usually pitiful and the Treasures seem to be dirt magnets at times so I always feel it needs to be cleaned.
We are off to the PUMPKIN PATCH...Have a wonderful Saturday! The sun is out and its beautiful... A little cold but pretty. If it has to be cold I thank God for the sunshine:) Cold and rainy or cloudy is much worse.


26 Comments:
I am with you on the kitchen. I love my crockpot. I love being gone all day (somewhere FUN!) & coming home & knowing dinner is DONE!
You are so funny about the weather..I guess that is why you live in the south! I still think, even though you don't like it cold & you don't love to travel, that you have to bring the treasures to COLORADO!!! LOL!
I also think that there are many people that I run into in the course of a day that that **wish** I was the kind of person that didn't leave the house without makeup :)
And I love KIRKLANDS!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at October 25, 2008 at 10:11 AM
We are going to the pumpkin patch too today! I wish I could keep my van that clean, I tell you the kids make it such a mess.
Your girls have the most gorgeous hair!
By
redmaryjanes, at October 25, 2008 at 10:17 AM
I am just like that about the car!! Hope you have a super time at the patch, can't wait to se shots!!
By
Sharon, at October 25, 2008 at 1:30 PM
I love spring, too! I am not a big fan of winter at all....and for the life of me....can't figure out why I live where I do when I detest the cold weather and snow. lol!
Beautiful pictures, Connie!! Hope you had lots of fun at the pumpkin patch!!!!
By
day by day, at October 25, 2008 at 4:30 PM
I think you and I are total opposites (weather, travel, make-up, clean car, etc). That must be why I find you so interesting!
I just LOVE all the fantastic photos of the Treasures!
Keep 'um comming.
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at October 25, 2008 at 6:59 PM
Love the pics. Can't wait to see the pumpking patch ones. I love Christmas time too except for the commercialism as well. My newest fav is Thanksgiving because it has the family time, spiritual meaning and no commercialism!!!
By
RamblingMother, at October 25, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Pure sweetness.... they are so beautiful!
I love your info on you! I think #5 is great! GOOD FOR YOU! I knew you had your priorities in order!!!!! And I never would have thought of #6 being you.... I am such a hermit so it is nice to know that I am not alone. hehee
By
Jewels of My Heart, at October 25, 2008 at 8:17 PM
Your girls are so beautiful!!! I loved reading your list! We have a Kirklands outlet in Commerce so I hit it every once in a while. I never leave the house without makeup either and I have to be dresses and made up with makeup and hair done by the time my husband comes home each day. crazy!
Blessings,
Sharon
By
Anonymous, at October 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM
Connie,
I loved learning more about you. It's funny because I think we are polar opposites, but I am fascinated by you. I so wish I would be motivated to clean my car more often than every couple of months, and I LOVE cool weather. Living in Florida, 80s and 90s are almost year round here. I so wish it were 60s.
Thanks for sharing about yourself.
And of course, the girls look beautiful in the pictures.
Hugs,
Ohilda
By
Ohilda, at October 25, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Such gorgeous daughters. Chloe looks especially beautiful in these photos.
(You and I are a pair; I think anything over 75 degrees is too hot. LOL!)
By
Colleen, at October 26, 2008 at 12:38 AM
I ADORE Caitlyn's dimples and always have adored them. I don't know why I feel lately that Chloe is growing up so much....
We are a TOTAL hermit family and you I don't like to go shopping either. Matter of fact, I shop at The Children's Place online!
We started two years ago with a new Christmas tradition. We began doing HUGE birthdays for each of them and then on Christmas morning we just do one stocking per child and maybe a Santa gift for Lottie and Emma Jane. We regret not doing this with James & Elisabeth to make Christmas more of what it really is for Christians....the birth of Christ. I am with you on this one.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM
Hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch! I love all the pictures! Of course, I've never seen you take a bad one!
Love,
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at October 26, 2008 at 7:16 PM
I can't wait to see your pumpkin patch pictures...you are truly one of the best photographers I've seen. I love your pictures--the latest ones are certainly no exception. You had good answers to your tag, too! It was fun to read them!
I'm inspired to clean my car! :)
By
Kelley , at October 26, 2008 at 7:39 PM
I'm with you on shopping at the childrens place. I got the same dress that Caitlyn has on there too for Hannah.
Love the pics of Chloe. She's really growing up.
By
Paula, at October 26, 2008 at 11:43 PM
Your girls are beautiful!
You would have hated it here yesterday. We got snow! I wanted to make it to the pumpkin patch yesterday, but had to pass with the wind and snow that came through the twin cities.
Have a good week.
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at October 27, 2008 at 8:12 AM
I don't leave the house without makeup either, trust me ..the public appreciates that!!!
I always love the pictures of the treasures whether you have good lighting or not.
Love and blessings, Kristy
By
Kristy, at October 27, 2008 at 8:22 AM
OH Connie....we are a lot alike! I loved learning more about you! You Are such a precious friend!
Have a blessed day...and I cannot wait to see your pumpkin patch pictures....I just KNOW they are amazing!!!
Hugs and love!
Denise
By
Denise C, at October 27, 2008 at 10:25 AM
Ohhh, I wish you would come clean out my car. Mine is pretty pitiful right now. S.G. brings so many little things in there. The next thing you know, we've got stuff everywhere...and she's just one child.
I love the beautiful pictures!
By
Mommy Spice, at October 27, 2008 at 11:40 AM
Hi Connie!! Just found your blog - I see we have a lot in common!! We both have 4 kids (well, I have 4 at home right now... waiting to go get #5!) and we both love PHOTOGRAPHY!! I just bought a DSLR over the summer - well, my husband did I should say, LOL - and I have been thoroughly enjoying getting better pictures of my kids!! Yours are fabulous; I love what you do with them! We also both like scrapbooking (I do a little bit with my personal photos - more for other people, I do blog design).
Anyways. I'm just excited to have found you and hope it's ok to pop in now and then to visit. :)
Rebecca
By
Rebecca Lily, at October 27, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Connie,
I loved this post. And I relate! If folks read my blog they may know me better than some of my real life acquaintances. I love the treasures you post and think you have a great eye, even if you claim two left feet :)!
I wish I had your discipline of makeup first thing in the a.m.!
By
Anonymous, at October 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Beautiful pictures of your girls! Can't wait to see your treasures at the Pumpkin patch. :)
By
Linette, at October 27, 2008 at 10:24 PM
I'm with you on the warm weather. I am from CA and now in Chicago and winter stinks!!!
Ever since we adopted our Livi I lost most of my old friends...but I love my new friends and all my blogging friends.
I love the pictures....the girls are so pretty!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at October 27, 2008 at 10:32 PM
Gorgeous pictures!
sounds like we have quite a few things in common. Make-up, travel, Christmas, enjoy cooking...
By
Karen, at October 28, 2008 at 8:44 AM
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing those facts about you!
By
Sharon, at October 28, 2008 at 9:02 AM
Connie,
The pictures are soo Fun & cute! Love the shawdow ones! You've got talent mom!
By
Keisha, at October 30, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Connie, I loved learning more about you. YOu are so beautiful inside and out and I wish we lived closer!!!
PS...I cannot beleive you clean the van so much...PLEASE come do mine?
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at November 1, 2008 at 11:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home