just me and my shadow
not perfect exposure because the sun was extremely bright... but so cute:) She just did this spontaneously on her own.
Hope you are all having a good week, we are having a nice but cold one. I had to work at Ryan's co-op and leave the 3 little Treasures with Daddy this morning. Always a little hectic for Daddy but he survived and they did too. He practically ran to get in his car though, to go to work;). He is not cut out for stay at home dad. He loves his job and thats ok, because I love mine too. I am going to go up and read with them now but wanted to post these while they had snack.






Hope you are all having a good week, we are having a nice but cold one. I had to work at Ryan's co-op and leave the 3 little Treasures with Daddy this morning. Always a little hectic for Daddy but he survived and they did too. He practically ran to get in his car though, to go to work;). He is not cut out for stay at home dad. He loves his job and thats ok, because I love mine too. I am going to go up and read with them now but wanted to post these while they had snack.








22 Comments:
Oh, these are so sweet!!!! I love it when they marvel in the daily things we no longer notice : )
By
LaLa, at October 28, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Soooo adorable!!! The simple pleasures they delight in are just priceless!!
By
Patricia, at October 28, 2008 at 2:33 PM
Connie,
You must giggle at my comments by now.
But seriously she can't get anymore precious!
Love these pics!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs and love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at October 28, 2008 at 3:02 PM
Oh what sweet pictures of your precious little treasure.
By
Marla, at October 28, 2008 at 3:11 PM
fun with shadows and swinging ponies!
By
RamblingMother, at October 28, 2008 at 3:34 PM
Cute pics! Your daughter is wearing what I call the Tongginator uniform -- cropped leggings under a skirt, paired with a top.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at October 28, 2008 at 3:34 PM
darling.....love the innocence.....we are freezing here....hope you are staying warm! lol
By
Steffie B., at October 28, 2008 at 4:49 PM
I like the shadows with her hair standing up :)!
By
Anonymous, at October 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM
This takes me back to when Jennifer was little and discovered her shadow, she talked to it and treated like a friend, it was too precious!!
I love the pics, your such a lucky Mom. ;)
By
kerri, at October 28, 2008 at 6:44 PM
THat is adorable. How sweet that you caught it on film (well maybe not film, but you know what I mean!)
By
jennifer, at October 28, 2008 at 6:57 PM
I just love how her hair is sticking straight up. It makes the already adorable photos even more so!!
By
Michelle R Photography, at October 28, 2008 at 7:31 PM
These are wonderful! Something I've never even thought to try to capture. Now you've inspired me. Oh so cute.
By
Shari, at October 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Oh my goodness, I love those shadow pictures! It's just so precious! Had to laugh about Daddy running to his car...it would have been the same here. LOL
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at October 28, 2008 at 9:16 PM
Loved your images today! Just wondering what lens you used on the last two. I notice your aperture is low because your background is blurred. Just wondered how low your lens will go. Thanks, Sharon
By
Anonymous, at October 28, 2008 at 9:47 PM
How sweet!
By
Annette, at October 28, 2008 at 10:01 PM
Love these pictures, Connie!!! Isn't it a blessing to watch our children delight in the simple things in life??
By
day by day, at October 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM
These are perfect! Lottie is fascinated by her shadow and points it out to us always.
I have to go to the doctor today and they are staying home with Greg.....not his idea of the greatest fun either ;)
He WILL have to change his ways though so I can learn Spanish...If I don't graduate.....neither one of us get to leave Costa Rica! lol
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 29, 2008 at 12:13 PM
Connie,
These are soooo cute! Your girls always take my breath away.
Hugs,
Sheryl
By
sheryl, at October 29, 2008 at 2:40 PM
How cute! Hannah has just started playing with her shadow too. :) It truly is the little things in life for our little ones!
By
Linette, at October 29, 2008 at 9:12 PM
Oh, what fun pictures!
By
Sharon, at October 30, 2008 at 11:48 AM
priceless....
By
Jewels of My Heart, at November 4, 2008 at 10:06 PM
Oh Connie, those shadow pictures had me smiling ear to ear...what a dolly she is!!! (her AND her shadow!)
By
Nikki, at November 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home