How adorable!! That Caitlyn sure can put a big smile on your face, can't she.
I put a new table in Mia's room yesterday and the girls spent a lot of time having a little tea party. That tea set hadn't been used in ages. It was so cute.
SO pretty, Caitlyn! Connie, do you feel like we do and that we're going to float away? Although I must say, these rainy days make for some GREAT naptimes! ;)
OH MY! These pictures are unbelievably precious! You are SO talented. We love a good dress up day around here too. You just reminded me it is high time for a good dose of dress up and tea party!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
26 Comments:
I wish we'd get some rain. Looks like a perfect princess tea party!!
By
Mommy Spice, at August 25, 2008 at 1:53 PM
My goodness what an adorable little princess :)
By
Jeff and Amy, at August 25, 2008 at 3:03 PM
The perfect way to spend the day indoors. Caitlyn makes a lovely princess!
By
Paula, at August 25, 2008 at 4:00 PM
Ooohhh...we had lots of rain last week. Even though we couldn't go outside it was so nice to hear it while we were playing inside!
She is a stunning princess!!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at August 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM
she is so pretty. Glenys hates to dress up. She is saving all her dress up clothes for her baby sister. and no we aren't in process.
By
RamblingMother, at August 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Connie what precious photos of a most beautiful princess!!!!
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at August 25, 2008 at 5:16 PM
What a beautiful princess!!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at August 25, 2008 at 6:25 PM
She looks so cute with her hair up. It looks like the day wasn't spoiled by the rain at all.
By
Marla, at August 25, 2008 at 7:34 PM
How adorable!! That Caitlyn sure can put a big smile on your face, can't she.
I put a new table in Mia's room yesterday and the girls spent a lot of time having a little tea party. That tea set hadn't been used in ages. It was so cute.
By
Michelle R Photography, at August 25, 2008 at 7:36 PM
I have so much to get caught up on but I am so happy to have this post to begin with--so stinkin' cute!!LOVE THESE!!
By
Michelle, at August 25, 2008 at 7:49 PM
What darling pictures. There is nothing like a little girl in her princess dress enjoying a cup of tea! Your princess is precious!
By
JulieM, at August 25, 2008 at 10:57 PM
OOO what beautiful dress up clothes she has!!!! YOUR pictures are always so GREAT!
By
Tam, at August 26, 2008 at 7:54 AM
Wow, these pictures are magical! So pretty & sweet! I've enjoyed my visit today. :) (hopped over from Sara's blog)
By
Tara, at August 26, 2008 at 10:47 AM
SO pretty, Caitlyn! Connie, do you feel like we do and that we're going to float away? Although I must say, these rainy days make for some GREAT naptimes! ;)
By
The Ferrill's, at August 26, 2008 at 3:58 PM
How SWEET! Those pix are BEAUTIFUL!!
By
Ashton, at August 26, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Connie, She is beautiful!!!!!
By
Anonymous, at August 26, 2008 at 6:39 PM
looks simply divine! ;)
By
Steffie B., at August 26, 2008 at 6:44 PM
Now that is a darling princess serving tea if I ever saw one!
By
Colleen, at August 26, 2008 at 9:57 PM
So cute!
By
jennifer, at August 27, 2008 at 8:55 AM
Such a beautiful little ladybug princess!!!
By
day by day, at August 27, 2008 at 9:01 AM
Such perfect little girl shots! I am giving you an award so be looking...
By
Sharon, at August 27, 2008 at 11:58 AM
So sweet!
Lily just had a tea party this morning...sure would be nice to get the two of these girls together!
By
Nikki, at August 27, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Connie,
OH MY! These pictures are unbelievably precious! You are SO talented. We love a good dress up day around here too. You just reminded me it is high time for a good dose of dress up and tea party!
Lots of love,
Jill
By
Lexi, at August 31, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Such adorable pictures of the princess! Looks like she was totally enjoying this rainy day!
By
Deb, at September 1, 2008 at 9:50 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
insanemommy, at September 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Connie, these pictures are precious! She is precios.
p.s. I deleted the previous post... forgot where I was! lol.
By
insanemommy, at September 2, 2008 at 10:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home