Beautiful! This picture invites one to ponder, what is she looking at, or looking for? She looks like she is waiting on someone or something... I LOVE IT CONNIE!!!! It's not only a magnificent artwork, it's your BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh MY!!! I think this one might be my favorite one yet!!!! I love them all, but this one is AMAZING! She is just precious. I vote that that one goes on the wall. Cause I get a vote, right? ;)
Hello, we mean they have a very nice family, and some very cherished photos. We have a daughter and five añitos like his daughter is a real princesita. Also say that envy the blog that has so beautiful, very beautiful everything.
Oh Gosh Connie.. Great Pic. I can see her in a few years...gazing out that window looking for Prince Charming... *sigh* Okay.. I'll hush now! Have a Great Weekend!
Connie - this leaves me completely wordless!! Enter it into a contest and frame it...your little beauty is captured in her very essence - gorgeous - great work Mommy!!!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
46 Comments:
Oh my gosh, Connie!
That is outstanding.
Blow it up. Frame it. Now!
By
Nikki, at August 27, 2008 at 2:00 PM
beautiful!
By
RamblingMother, at August 27, 2008 at 2:48 PM
Connie,
I have goosebumps this is so lovely.
Love,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at August 27, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Came across your blog. This photo is beautiful. No words needed.
By
fleur de lis cottage, at August 27, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Connie, your photos take my breath away!!!!!
an angel!!!
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at August 27, 2008 at 6:02 PM
There is something magical about that picture...I love how the light reflects on her face ever so softly...just lovely!
By
Lauren and Ed, at August 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM
I just let out a huge gasp.....this is one of your best....frame this....it is superb! ;)
By
Steffie B., at August 27, 2008 at 7:55 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!!
By
Michelle R Photography, at August 27, 2008 at 7:56 PM
Stunning....what a beautiful angel she is!
Love
Connie
By
Hope for Lucy, at August 27, 2008 at 8:25 PM
Oh my! Sooo sweet...
By
missy, at August 27, 2008 at 8:29 PM
This photo is BREATHTAKING!
By
Lisa, at August 27, 2008 at 9:03 PM
That picture is AMAZING!!! I need some lessons!
By
JulieM, at August 27, 2008 at 9:09 PM
Beautiful! This picture invites one to ponder, what is she looking at, or looking for? She looks like she is waiting on someone or something...
I LOVE IT CONNIE!!!!
It's not only a magnificent artwork, it's your BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
By
The Ferrill's, at August 27, 2008 at 9:51 PM
That may be my fav pic of her every...yeah, listen to Nikki...FRAME IT!!
By
LaLa, at August 27, 2008 at 9:53 PM
And no words needed....simply beautiful!!!!
By
day by day, at August 27, 2008 at 11:06 PM
so...when are you going into portrait business? or maybe you have?
By
Unknown, at August 28, 2008 at 6:01 AM
Oh my...just when I think your photos can't get any better, you go and do this....she is just beautiful!
Love,
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at August 28, 2008 at 8:27 AM
Happy Birthday!
Beautiful photos, too.
By
k1, at August 28, 2008 at 10:18 AM
LOVE THIS!!! This is definitely one of my favorites yet!! Beautiful!
By
Michelle, at August 28, 2008 at 12:17 PM
Nikki said it for me. ;)
Frame it, it's stunning!!!!!!
By
kerri, at August 28, 2008 at 12:24 PM
AWESOME!
By
Kim, at August 28, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Oh MY!!! I think this one might be my favorite one yet!!!! I love them all, but this one is AMAZING! She is just precious. I vote that that one goes on the wall. Cause I get a vote, right? ;)
:)
Amie
By
Amie, at August 28, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Oh how sweet! I love that picture of Caitlyn. You are just so, so talented. :)
By
Linette, at August 28, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Connie, it's stunning!!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at August 28, 2008 at 5:47 PM
Is she looking our wondering when it is going to stop raining?
What a beautiful ballerina - the lighting is so fabulous!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at August 28, 2008 at 6:11 PM
Stunningly beautiful.
I just got caught up on the last few posts. You sure know how to capture their little personalities on camera!
By
Deb, at August 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Breath taking. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
By
Denna, at August 28, 2008 at 8:25 PM
What a breathtaking shot! You are tru;y talented!
By
Nicole, at August 28, 2008 at 9:37 PM
Connie, another greeting card post over here. She is lovely and that is a beautiful shot!
By
Anonymous, at August 28, 2008 at 11:33 PM
Simply gorgeous.
By
Adele, at August 29, 2008 at 1:50 AM
Hello, we mean they have a very nice family, and some very cherished photos. We have a daughter and five añitos like his daughter is a real princesita. Also say that envy the blog that has so beautiful, very beautiful everything.
Greetings from Spain.
Jose, Ana and Natalia
By
jose, ana y nuestra natalia, at August 29, 2008 at 7:55 AM
Yes I agree with Nikki...blow it up. Frame it. Now!!!
Caitlyn is such an angel.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at August 29, 2008 at 8:00 AM
Soooooo beautiful!! Bailey says, "Beauuuuuuuuu"
By
Sharon, at August 29, 2008 at 10:19 AM
Ahhhhhh.......
By
Marla, at August 29, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Oh Gosh Connie.. Great Pic.
I can see her in a few years...gazing out that window looking for Prince Charming...
*sigh*
Okay.. I'll hush now!
Have a Great Weekend!
By
Keisha, at August 29, 2008 at 3:22 PM
so sorry i haven't checked in for a while ... crazy as always here ... that picture is just the most precious peaceful thing ever ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at August 29, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Beautiful!
I thought of you ,today.
Go to paperlilykids.blogspot.com.
Her pics remind me of yours!
Andrea
By
Andrea, at August 30, 2008 at 12:04 AM
OH Connie....she is such an angel! This is beautiful!
Love,
Denise
By
Denise C, at August 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM
Connie - this leaves me completely wordless!! Enter it into a contest and frame it...your little beauty is captured in her very essence - gorgeous - great work Mommy!!!
Keep em' comin' Connie:)
Love to you,
Heather
By
Heather, at September 1, 2008 at 7:17 PM
I wish you lived in IL so that you could photograph my girls. You are so very talented. I love seeing your photos. Kuddos on excellent work.
By
Ashley Winters, at September 1, 2008 at 7:54 PM
This is just gorgeous Connie.....truly magical.....It needs to be framed!
By
Deb, at September 1, 2008 at 9:49 PM
That picture is gorgeous. Wow.
Thank you for visiting my blog and sending your condolenses. I appreciate it very, very much.
Sherri
Today's Tales
By
Sherri, at September 2, 2008 at 8:57 AM
Wow that leaves me speachless~ You captured her beautifully!
By
Anonymous, at September 2, 2008 at 9:46 AM
This is simply beautiful.
By
Annette, at September 3, 2008 at 2:02 AM
Oh Connie,
This is BREATHTAKING! So beautiful. Tell us how you did it.
By
3 Peanuts, at September 3, 2008 at 10:09 PM
ooooooooooooooh my................
no words.....
By
Jewels of My Heart, at September 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home