our week


Golf anyone??



While we were on our uneccessary trip I spoke of a couple of posts below we decided to check out the zoo in the area because we knew they had something ours doesn't. PANDAS. Chloe LOVES Panda's. Papa joined us in the fun. The Treasures loved having him along.


Caitlyn loves balloons. I am thankful the dollar store has them for $1.00. :) Occasionally we get her one. You would think we bought her the most special present. She named this one Smiley. Very original.;) It was a HE. He went everywhere with us for a few days. He got tucked in at night. Of course she took him out one too many times and he went to Heaven. I thought of Maria when he did.
I never tire of the games they come up with by the pool. Last week was one of the first weeks it was warm enough to stay out until dusk, swimming. That is my favorite time for them to swim; then just come up, put on jammies, read a bedtime story, pray and go to sleep. I know some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but for me, I love Summer...





35 Comments:
OH my goodness Connie...these are beautiful pictures!!! Your treasures are as precious as always....and your pool is so gorgeous! Just look at that refreshing waterfall!!!
Looks like you all had such a fun visit to the zoo with the pandas as well!!!
Have a blessed Sunday sweet friend!!!
Love,
Denise
By
Denise C, at May 31, 2008 at 5:41 PM
Looks like you guys are enjoying some nice weather. I love the pool pics...makes me feel like I am right there!
By
Lauren and Ed, at May 31, 2008 at 6:20 PM
Summer is my most favorite also. Having your own pool Greg says is like living in a hotel. I don't think I COMPLETELY feel that way because no one has ever brought me room service! LOL
Doesn't Caitlyn look like she has really grown? The pictures of her standing beside the pool...wow!...she looks so tall. They are all so beautiful and yes we love those nights too...play...swim...take a bath...have a snack...go to bed!! Awesome!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at May 31, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful Pictures Connie. The kids all look so happy and the Panda's at the Zoo..how cool is that?! I too love your pool. Wish we had one...that waterfall looks amazing. Thanks for sharing and hope the rest of your weekend is as wonderful. Caitlyn and her balloon is so precious. Every time I back onto our alley Maria pops into my mind.
By
my3 kids, at May 31, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Love the new look for summer! It is great :D So Sorry that you trip was unnecessary, but glad that you got to see the Pandas. Aren't they wonderful :D I love your pages - they are great! You do such beautiful work and take wonderful pictures of your children!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at May 31, 2008 at 8:58 PM
What fun! I love all the ribbon stitching and the pics of your treasures all tucked in the tubes.
By
Michelle R Photography, at May 31, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Don't you ever drive across THAT state line again without visiting me LOL
Glad you are enjoying your summer so far : )
By
LaLa, at May 31, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Connie,
What great pictures! I love Chloe's toothless grin. We are going to the Memphis Zoo this summer to see the pandas too. I can't wait! Thanks for sharing your family with us.
By
Nicole, at May 31, 2008 at 11:30 PM
You are lucky you are already enjoying summer weather! (I'm bundled up in a sweatshirt and using coffee to keep myself warm in Seattle today.) Boy, does it look like your children are having fun in that beautiful pool! Your littlest treasure has the same build as my daughter; petite and delicate. :)
By
Anonymous, at June 1, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Wow, just found your site and love it! Your layouts are wonderful and your pictures are fabulous!
Hopefully some of that warm weather will start coming our way. Still to chilly for swimming.
I'll be checking in often.
By
Kim, at June 1, 2008 at 6:37 PM
My kids turned blue today swimming in the new little pool, but they have been so looking forward to it. Your weather looks beautiful!
I like you keep thinking about Maria.
By
A Crystal Garden, at June 1, 2008 at 7:55 PM
GREAT Pics! Love your page layouts. Thanks for the tip about scrapblog as well. I am not very talented on the computer but love scrapbooking by hand. I may have to give it a try. Thanks again!
By
Meredith, at June 1, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Can I come to play, please..
Great photos, just beautiful.
By
kerri, at June 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM
darling, darling pictures....I love the pool ones with the tubes stacked up.....what fun that must have been to watch! ;)
By
Steffie B., at June 1, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Oh that is soo funny! We like to make up games @ the pool too.. & actually we like to see who can dive off the diving board & dive thru one of those round floats!! It's really fun!! lol!! Don't you just love the mind of a child!
The layouts are Great!
Keisha
By
Keisha, at June 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM
That pool looks so refreshing... as for the Panda... that is a cutey... I love the way they just lounge... take care
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at June 1, 2008 at 10:19 PM
OH HOW FUN!!! Love all the pics! Summer vs Christmas is a close one! I think I like summer best too!
Sonya
By
Sonya, at June 1, 2008 at 11:42 PM
Great pics and great POST
By
Tam, at June 1, 2008 at 11:45 PM
Oh I just love this post! Your treasures are having a blast in that pool! What fun pictures! I also love the panda pics. What a fun post. Glad yall are having a wonderful summer already. Mallory has been in the pool every single day. I am like you, summer is such a fun! Have a great week!
By
Adele, at June 2, 2008 at 12:15 AM
So how would that work......the idea you had? :)
By
Meredith, at June 2, 2008 at 6:33 AM
Connie,
I have had so much choosing the fabric and making something special from your donation for the auction! Thank you!! There will be more items to come from your contribution as soon as I get a chance to make them. For now i am sending Daleea the picts and details.
I always love coming over to your blog and seeing your treasures sparkle in the sun!
Thank for all your encouraging posts to my blog also!
By
Anonymous, at June 2, 2008 at 7:02 AM
Love the pool photos--Makes us want to dive in too:) JiaLi has not stopped talking about the Pandas since our trip to the zoo:)
By
Michelle, at June 2, 2008 at 7:48 AM
Looks like a fun week! I love the pool pictures. All the tubes and the beautiful colors next to the pool made for some really pretty pictures. Have a great week!
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at June 2, 2008 at 9:28 AM
your pool is gorgeous. I would never get anything else done in the summer. I love the pics of the pandas (my favorite too!) How fun that Papa could go with you! So sad that Caitlyn's balloon had to go.....
By
Football and Fried Rice, at June 2, 2008 at 9:49 AM
For some reason I couldn't get the email to send so here is my email address: supermom373@mac.com
Try to email me and see if it comes through since I couldn't get mine out to you. Thanks so much again! :)
By
Meredith, at June 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM
Such gorgeous work and such very, very beautiful subjects. I love watchiing your family grow. I am so glad you are savoring these moments. I took pictures all the time when the kids were growing up. Sadly, I didn't know how to scrapbook then or properly save photos and boy, my cameras and camera skills were nothing to brag about. This time goes by so fast. I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Summer is the bomb!!!!
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at June 2, 2008 at 3:14 PM
I'm with you on the fave season of summer! As we look at homes, we are drawn to places with pools...sigh. Great photos of the fun!
By
Unknown, at June 2, 2008 at 3:36 PM
Absolutely beautiful. You are so talented with a camera!!!!
Hope you have a summer filled with days like this.
Have a wonderful week,
Krista
By
Anonymous, at June 2, 2008 at 4:44 PM
Beautiful pictures! It certainly looks like your children are enjoying the summer weather. And I especially love the pool pictures!
By
Holly, at June 2, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Wonderful post! I love the tubes, the pandas, but the golfing photos are my favorites.
By
redmaryjanes, at June 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM
How fun. Love the little smiley balloon and the fun in the pool shots. I love summer best too!
By
Paula, at June 2, 2008 at 11:27 PM
Hope you are having a wonderful week so far....
By
Steffie B., at June 3, 2008 at 7:03 AM
I love this POST!! The innertube pics are adorable - they are award winning Connie!
Makes me want to run downstairs, grab a popsicle and put on the imaginary bathing suit I do not have!
Have a blessed week, friend.
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at June 3, 2008 at 11:34 PM
Such beautiful and colorful shots! I hope you all are enjoying your summer! :)
By
Lori, at June 5, 2008 at 12:09 AM
Those treasures are just beautiful! The pool looks so nice. I just want to jump right in. The tubes all stacked gave me a good laugh for today. Thanks!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at June 10, 2008 at 6:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home