zoo fun part 1
I am so thankful for the beautiful weather we had this week. I was able to get some flowers planted to spruce up the yard and we were able to get a quick zoo trip in. It was one of the most enjoyable we have ever had. Maybe because Spring was in the air.
I think the llama pics are my favorite. That llama has SUCH a personality. Just look at his smile. I had to drag Caitlyn away from him. She has become quite the animal lover.







I think the llama pics are my favorite. That llama has SUCH a personality. Just look at his smile. I had to drag Caitlyn away from him. She has become quite the animal lover.











36 Comments:
Chloe always looks so mature & SWEET! Her personality just beans with that toothless grin! And I DO NOT Blame Jacob for not wanting to get too close - that's me!! I'd go feed the fish with him any day!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 11, 2008 at 8:28 AM
Ok, I was SO excited to be the first commenter & I fat-fingered it apparently! I am not saying Chloe "beans" - but she BEAMS. And beautifully. (in my defense, n and m ARE right next to each other!)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 11, 2008 at 8:30 AM
Beautiful pictures!!!!
I agree, Chloe looks so sweet!!
aw, poor Jacob :) seems like his little sister loved the llama though!
By
Melanie, at April 11, 2008 at 8:39 AM
What a lovely day. You can tell that the kids are not just posing for mama, that they really had a great time!
By
LucisMomma, at April 11, 2008 at 8:51 AM
How sweet! I just love those ones of Caitlyn loving on the animals. And her Mulan bow is too cute!
By
Holly, at April 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM
Tell Jacob llamas make me nervous too! Don't they spit on people?
Great pictures and memories!
By
Sophie's Mom, at April 11, 2008 at 9:41 AM
Ok those pictures are so sweet! I'm a goat lover myself! hehe....so glad you had nice weather this past week! We are getting nasty weather this weekend but they are calling for sun and upper 60s next week! Have a good friday!
By
~Amy~, at April 11, 2008 at 10:10 AM
Ohhh...looks like such a great day! Love seeing them with the animals---the girls are so cute. I agree with Jacob too:)
By
Michelle, at April 11, 2008 at 10:39 AM
These are just wonderful! I think you definitely have an animal lover in Miss Caitlyn. She is so sweet. I think Chloe is beautiful! I love seeing pictures of her. Is she as sweet as she looks?
By
missy, at April 11, 2008 at 10:42 AM
That is so cool you guys have a lama at the zoo. We don't. Great pics.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at April 11, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Fun pictures and I think there will be more! Jacob looks like he is growing lots...
Thanks for sharing your fun day.
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at April 11, 2008 at 1:44 PM
What a fun day! Looks like they all had a great time.
By
Michelle R Photography, at April 11, 2008 at 2:50 PM
these are beautiful! I must say, the llama is quite photogenic! : )) of course, the treasures are gorgeous as always!
By
Unknown, at April 11, 2008 at 2:51 PM
Precious babies! Boy! Jacob's eyes are truly breathtaking!
By
Nicole, at April 11, 2008 at 4:20 PM
These are such fun pictures! The pictures of Caitlyn and the goat are adorable. He seems to just want to cuddle with her!!
Connie, thank-you for the thoughtful message you left on my blog...I truly appreciate your kindness!!!
Have a great week-end!
By
day by day, at April 11, 2008 at 11:24 PM
Caitlyn is not afraid of those animals at all is she. That is great. Looks like a fun day.
By
Paula, at April 11, 2008 at 11:48 PM
I just love going to the zoo, especially where you can pet the animals... take care
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at April 12, 2008 at 4:31 AM
You are right...those Llama pictures are amazing...he almost doesn't look real! Love Jacobs expression!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at April 12, 2008 at 7:35 AM
All fabulous pictures.....the zoo is so fun. You got great pictures! ;) Have a good weekend.
By
Steffie B., at April 12, 2008 at 7:58 AM
I love all of your pictures.... How fun! Your treasures melt my heart.
Have a beautiful weekend friend.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at April 12, 2008 at 8:58 AM
I love Chloe posing for the camera....she is stunning!
I have never seen a llama smile...but it really was smiling!!!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 12, 2008 at 10:00 AM
What fun! I can't wait until the weather starts cooperating here so we can visit the zoo... everyone looks like they had a good time!
By
Annette, at April 12, 2008 at 12:58 PM
GREAT PICS! As always! BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!
Sonya
By
Sonya, at April 12, 2008 at 7:44 PM
as usual, the pics are great and the presentation is spectacular....we all love the zoo and though they are all the same, they are all special....
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at April 12, 2008 at 8:12 PM
These are so sweet : ) That Llama is huge
By
LaLa, at April 12, 2008 at 10:17 PM
Those are awesome photos!
I think the llama pics are my favorites too!
Glad you are enjoying some beautiful days...hopefully we will be too (soon)...I wanna go to the zoo!!!
By
Nikki, at April 12, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Connie guess what I got today????
YEP! A ZOO membership! Can't wait to meet yall there! ;)
After seeing Caitlyn with that llama and the goat, I know you are going to get her some for pets, right? How could you resist? ;)
Chloe and Jacob together warms my heart! Love all your children!
By
The Ferrill's, at April 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM
What a wonderful day you had!!! So jealous that you are enjoying warm days! Soon too for us I hope.
I love all the photos. Llamas are such neat animals. Caitlyn must have (well of course she does) a very caring spirit and sweet heart as the goat and llama seem to adore her!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at April 13, 2008 at 1:58 PM
What a fun day...love all the pictures and your pages...where are you finding all your papers etc.??
By
my3 kids, at April 13, 2008 at 2:17 PM
Beautiful! The llama is my favorite...you caught some wonderful llama expressions there!
By
Maia, at April 13, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Darling photos! Do you make their hairbows?
By
redmaryjanes, at April 13, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Beautiful photos. We need to go to the zoo again now that it is warming up.
By
Lisa, at April 13, 2008 at 6:11 PM
Great shots of your beautiful childern being children at the Zoo!! It always looks like such a happy place to be in your family!!
Connie,. Thanks for all the very sweet comments you have left on my blog, lately. I really love them!!!
By
Sharon, at April 13, 2008 at 7:00 PM
So beautiful. What a great day. It is always such a joy to visit here and look at these pictures.
xoxo,
A
By
Andrea, at April 13, 2008 at 11:14 PM
Oh what fun!! These are such precious pictures!!! I love the baby goats!!! Everyone looks like they had such a special day!!!
You are such a fun Mommy!!!
Hugs!!!!
By
Denise C, at April 14, 2008 at 12:40 AM
Happy Monday! ;)
By
Steffie B., at April 14, 2008 at 5:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home