How fun!! I love how you arranged the pics with color in mind. They look amazing. Especially love the flamingo one-- very cool. It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!
I love that scruchy face! Too cute. Suich gorgeous kids! And I like the flamingo picture. I posted flamingos and was told they stink!! And by the 'Bird' family!!! haha
love the zoo here also ... my favorite is the merekats (sp) ... i thought maggie would be scared, but she loved it ... she just follows her brothers/sis around like she is about 10 ... have a great week friend ...
OH my!!! Your treasures are so precious! Absolutely beautiful Connie! I always leave here smiling! Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures!!!! Love, Denise
Beautiful zoo pictures, Connie! Love that sweet little "silly" face!!
The picture of Chloe and Jacob holding hands is absolutely the sweetest picture! I did a double take when I saw that he was carrying Chloe's sandals for her. Oh,my goodness...just precious!!
The silly smile is my favorite!!! I needed that laugh today. Thanks for your kind thoughts they really mean so much at this time. Your pictures are always my favorite blog to look at.
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
28 Comments:
Look at that cute silly face!
Connie, you should frame that picture of Jacob and Chloe holding hands and he is carrying her sandals! Just priceless!!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 14, 2008 at 9:06 AM
What A Fun Day!! Precious!
By
Keisha, at April 14, 2008 at 9:19 AM
So stinkin' cute! I want to go to the zoo!! :) Have a good monday!
By
~Amy~, at April 14, 2008 at 9:44 AM
You continue to blow me a way each and every post, the presentation of each picture leavs me in awe.
I am glad your zoo outing was so much fun. ;)
By
kerri, at April 14, 2008 at 10:42 AM
How fun!! I love how you arranged the pics with color in mind. They look amazing. Especially love the flamingo one-- very cool. It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at April 14, 2008 at 11:17 AM
I love that scruchy face! Too cute. Suich gorgeous kids! And I like the flamingo picture. I posted flamingos and was told they stink!! And by the 'Bird' family!!! haha
By
Sharon, at April 14, 2008 at 11:26 AM
Beautiful pictures!!!
I love the picture of Jacob and Chloe holding hands...I noticed that Jacob is carrying her sandals and aw!! That's so sweet!!!=)
By
Melanie, at April 14, 2008 at 12:59 PM
The zoo is a great place to take fun photos. I can't wait to take my girls there this summer.
By
Ashley Winters, at April 14, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Awww I just love those ones of Jacob and Chloe. They are just gorgeous.
By
Holly, at April 14, 2008 at 3:04 PM
These are just great. I love the bright colors of the bird. I agree with Kim, the one of Chloe and Jacob holding hands is a definite framer!
By
missy, at April 14, 2008 at 3:10 PM
Looks like you had a great day! I love the photo of Jacob and Chloe together and the silly smile of Caitlyn.
By
Lisa, at April 14, 2008 at 4:46 PM
I love the picture of Jacob holding Chloe's shoes and her hand. Too cute!
By
jennifer, at April 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Can't wait to go!
Love the silly smile and that Chloe loves Dogwoods!
By
The Ferrill's, at April 14, 2008 at 5:11 PM
love the zoo here also ... my favorite is the merekats (sp) ... i thought maggie would be scared, but she loved it ... she just follows her brothers/sis around like she is about 10 ... have a great week friend ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at April 14, 2008 at 10:10 PM
LOVE that SILLY smile!
By
Sonya, at April 14, 2008 at 10:12 PM
Lots of fun at the zoo. So cute the way all of the kids have their favorite animal.
By
Paula, at April 14, 2008 at 10:59 PM
How fun! they are just so sweet. I love all your pics. I want to go back to the zoo too.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at April 15, 2008 at 9:49 AM
love the energy of these beautifully colored photos! bravo!
By
Unknown, at April 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM
OH my!!! Your treasures are so precious! Absolutely beautiful Connie! I always leave here smiling!
Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures!!!!
Love,
Denise
By
Denise C, at April 15, 2008 at 7:39 PM
Totally precious.....I pray that Sophia and Daniel will have that bond like yours do! ;)
By
Steffie B., at April 15, 2008 at 8:23 PM
I love seals too! Great pictures of the most adorable treasures! I wish we had a zoo nearby!
By
Nicole, at April 15, 2008 at 10:22 PM
Such beautiful pictures!
By
my3 kids, at April 15, 2008 at 11:10 PM
Beautiful zoo pictures, Connie! Love that sweet little "silly" face!!
The picture of Chloe and Jacob holding hands is absolutely the sweetest picture! I did a double take when I saw that he was carrying Chloe's sandals for her. Oh,my goodness...just precious!!
By
day by day, at April 15, 2008 at 11:52 PM
So sweet!! Love the buddies--that just melts my heart and then that face at the end--sooo cute!!!
By
Michelle, at April 16, 2008 at 8:26 AM
The silly smile is my favorite!!! I needed that laugh today. Thanks for your kind thoughts they really mean so much at this time. Your pictures are always my favorite blog to look at.
By
Cyndi, at April 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM
We have got to get to the zoo during this beautiful spring weather we're having. Maybe we'll make a playgroup date at the zoo. Great pictures!!
By
Mommy Spice, at April 16, 2008 at 10:21 AM
I love this new layout - it is perfect! And I am with Kim - love the one of Jacob & Chloe holding hands - too precious :)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 17, 2008 at 8:50 AM
I love the zoo! We need to get family passes so we can go more. I just love all the photos. Now I want to go!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at April 27, 2008 at 8:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home