Beautiful



I am so blessed to have the honor of calling this beautiful child my daughter. My baby girl... There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't bring me endless smiles and happiness. Does she ever push my patience to the edge? yes... But, I love her to the moon and back. Those eyes that I dreamed about for so long are now a reality that I can look into everyday... My little Chinese Ladybug Princess. Yes, I am blessed.


35 Comments:
Are you working on your professional photo portfolio? You should be!!
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at April 8, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Yes...she is definately a priceless treasure. A true Princess of God! Just beautiful.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 8, 2008 at 12:57 PM
She is Beautiful, that photo is breathtaking. I love the layout of the first one.
By
Lisa, at April 8, 2008 at 1:22 PM
You titled that one right...such a gorgeous photo!!!
By
Kelley , at April 8, 2008 at 1:44 PM
Love the first one - you're so clever!!
By
Sophie's Mom, at April 8, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Gorgeous girl and gorgeous photography, just stunning!
By
2China4Ayla, at April 8, 2008 at 5:10 PM
That picture is absoultely beautiful!!!
By
Linette, at April 8, 2008 at 7:18 PM
You are such a loving mommy! And sooootalented!!!!!!!!!!!!
By
Sharon, at April 8, 2008 at 7:36 PM
Beautiful. I am just in love with the top photo of your precious China doll.
By
Michelle R Photography, at April 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM
LOVE this--perfect title!! I was looking at JiaLi today and thinking how lucky and blessed we are to have her in our lives--sometimes seems like a dream.
By
Michelle, at April 8, 2008 at 8:06 PM
I absolutely LOVE the first layout!
By
A Crystal Garden, at April 8, 2008 at 9:11 PM
what beautiful pictures and what a beautiful little girl.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at April 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM
SO blessed!
Your blog looks great, Connie! SO SO BEAUTIFUL! I love Caitlyn's painted fingernails!
By
The Ferrill's, at April 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM
I don't know how I came across your blog. I love looking at your photos though. I am hoping to get a Nikon D300 for Mother's Day. I am sure it will take me forever to learn how to use it though. You really do a nice job!
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at April 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM
I hope that one is going into a frame :D One of the very first scrapbook pages I did was an image so similar to that and it is one of my very favorites - so seeing this of your beautiful princess but a big smile on my face!
Thanks for the e-mail! I have SO SO much I want to pick your brain on. Even though I taught middle school an high school - I am a little nervous about teaching Ian ~ even though we have HS before ;D I can't begin to tell you how excited he is to be coming home - we are on spring break and he doesn't want to go back now that he know next year he is coming home.
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at April 9, 2008 at 6:42 AM
Those pictures are breathtaking!!!
That first one is amazing.
She is beautiful.
You are extremely talented. You should know this!
By
Jennifer, at April 9, 2008 at 8:21 AM
Amazingly beautiful!
By
~Amy~, at April 9, 2008 at 9:09 AM
She is one beautiful little girl! I love the second picture of her. Pure innocence. Gorgeous!
By
missy, at April 9, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Amen!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at April 9, 2008 at 2:00 PM
Gorgeous, I love the photo. You are just so clever and talented.
Stunning...
By
kerri, at April 9, 2008 at 3:22 PM
That is amazing. What software did you use to soften the phot, or did you just play with the opacity? Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
By
Lauren and Ed, at April 9, 2008 at 8:32 PM
What a gorgeous photo. I really like the one in soft focus.
I feel the same way about Hannah, every day is a joy. Children sure are blessings!
By
Paula, at April 9, 2008 at 11:08 PM
Yes, you are. :)
By
Lori, at April 10, 2008 at 6:14 AM
Beautiful Connie....the first picture is breath taking! ;)
By
Steffie B., at April 10, 2008 at 6:40 AM
Beauitful indeed. Your talent and heart are beautiful too Connie. Oh---you are just beautiful all around:)
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at April 10, 2008 at 8:19 AM
OH MY!!!!
She really is something special, Connie...inside and out.
By
Nikki, at April 10, 2008 at 9:44 AM
Took my breath away....
By
Deb, at April 10, 2008 at 1:01 PM
Oh, blessed indeed!
She is gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Heather
By
Heather, at April 10, 2008 at 8:47 PM
What a beautiful picture! Those are certainly beautiful eyes! It is sometimes so overwhelming the love we have for them, isn't it? You are a very lucky Mama!
By
Nicole, at April 10, 2008 at 10:19 PM
That picture is just beautiful!!!
By
jennifer, at April 10, 2008 at 10:23 PM
She is a beauty, for sure!! I am pretty sure that I'd be wiling to put up with her pushing!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 11, 2008 at 8:25 AM
...and seriously, I wasn't kidding about us coming to visit for a photo shoot. :)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 11, 2008 at 8:25 AM
All I can say is ditto to all of the above! I LOVE the first one especially!
By
Annette, at April 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Breathtaking...............
just breathtaking...........
By
Jewels of My Heart, at April 12, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Oh yes...she certainly is BEAUTIFUL! Love these pictures of her!!!
Blessings!
Denise
By
Denise C, at April 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home