Tuesday ramblings...


I have nothing to blog about so I copied this from Kim's blog...
I am - a very happy SAHM, child of the Most High God saved by His wonderful mercy and grace
I want - above anything in the whole world I desire another Treasure, which I continue to believe for God's timing, wisdom and for Him to whisper into my hubby's heart this desire.
I have - 4 of the most wonderful Treasures a mommy could ask for. All unique, strong, funny... yes they are wonderful... a wonderful husband and I have a wonderful mom and dad as well.
I wish - every orphan had a loving family. this one was Kim's, but I totally agree!
I hate - sin... on the lighter side I hate a dirty kitchen... I try to keep mine spotless all day... I just can't stand clutter on the counters etc...when I cook, I clean up at the same time. I do not like dirty pans in the sink sitting. The kids use paper plates and cups through the day so we can just throw away.
I miss - more quiet time with God at times; but I remember when I had a lot of that and when I was praying about it one day because sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed homeschooling, working with my husbands business (the book keeping, answering phones etc...,) cleaning house, as well as a ton of other things it seems sometimes......God has spoke to my heart that some people can sit and read the word and pray all day, some people are doers and go about doing my word all day, So I am endeavoring to be a doer! :) and lean on Him for the strength I need.
I fear - nothing for God is always with me and He controls everything.
I feel - healthy, strong, blessed
I hear - Chloe and Jacob reading, Caitlyn dancing and singing and slamming cabinet doors;)
I smell - cinnamon twists new from pilsbury and they are yummy!;)
I crave - mexican food today
I search - for God's wisdom to train my children to be His Treasures inside and to be doers of the word
I wonder - if it will get warm enough to play outside today. Right now its in the 50's brr...
I regret -not homeschooling Ryan from an early age
I love - my Savior, my family and my friends. I love Spring time and Summer. I love to see things growing and alive.
I ache - for those who do not yet know Christ.
I care - for orphans. They are on my heart everyday... How can I be a help to those that have no mommy and yearn to be held, fed, loved, nurtured.
I always - check my email everyday :) and try to think of others before my own needs.
I believe - in the eternal love of my Heavenly Father
I dance - only with my Treasures when we are listening to their praise music or a silly song.
I sing - what ever I hear gets in my mind. When I visit blogs with music that song is stuck there until the next one.
I cry - when ever I read happy things, sad things, and whenever I see a movie that has happy or sad things. I can't watch tv actually, I am very emotional,about that kind of stuff ...I am SAPPY!
I don't always - go to bed as early as I should. I stay up late to have a minute to myself.
I fight - for my children... I am a big momma bear... that is really the only thing that can get me angry.
I write - I try to always write happy positive thoughts... just me I am a sunshine and butterflies kind of person.
I never - worry. I give all my worries straight to my Heavenly Father.
I listen - to my children all day everyday and love it
I need - to go out and work on the pool
I am happy - that I have the opportunity to homeschool my children and see them learn and hold them in my laps when they read and never miss them. I am happy my house is never quiet except for bed time. I do not want an empty nest


31 Comments:
Excellent.....loved every answer....your Treasures are darling...each a very special gift from God. You are so blessed my friend! ;)
By
Steffie B., at April 29, 2008 at 12:00 PM
I love the pictures and now I know why I love you so much!
I am a sunshine and butterfly person too!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 29, 2008 at 12:16 PM
I love this post.
It's always good to count our blessings each and every day.
By
kerri, at April 29, 2008 at 12:27 PM
Loved these..thanks for sharing...and your sleeping beauties are precious!
By
LaLa, at April 29, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Yes, I can relate to so many of these. I hate clutter too, I sometimes go to bed too late and I miss having quiet time with God.
Love your list.
By
Paula, at April 29, 2008 at 1:35 PM
I totally agree with everything you said. I think and pray about orphans on a daily basis also. I can't wait to adopt someday and I know all you amazing mothers of adpoted children will help me every step of the way. Love you friend and thanks for the comment! ;)
By
~Amy~, at April 29, 2008 at 2:01 PM
What a beautiful post - from the pictures and scrapbooking to your answers. I've said it once, but I'll say it again... You're truly a special person.
By
Michelle R Photography, at April 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM
Well said - I am going to have to copy this and read it a dozen times - especially since it was a very hard day today. I am the mama bear fighting for my child and this school year won't be over soon enough.
The girls are priceless sleeping there! Just love it :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at April 29, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Connie so many of your answers would be my answers too! What a special glimpse into what a beautiful person you are, inside and out!
We use paper products all day too! ;)
Are yall gearing up for recital?
By
The Ferrill's, at April 29, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Connie,
I am SOOOO glad that you did this!! I loved your answers; I just didn't want to "burden" too many people with a tag!! This one WAS a good one! I am encouraged by you & Kim - handing over your worries to God (right away) I struggle so much in that area - thinking **I** can surely "fix" things; I can't. I always learn the same, painful lesson!! Thanks for sharing your heart :)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 29, 2008 at 3:35 PM
Connie, this was an amazing post. You have so many traits that I aspire to have in my life. You set such a Godly example. Thank you!
I love the sleeping beauty pics. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping child!
By
missy, at April 29, 2008 at 3:42 PM
Connie...you are such a precious person!!! You have such a heart for GOD! I am so very blessed by you.
I love these pictures of your sleeping beauties!!!
Thanks again for helping me!!!
Love you!
By
Denise C, at April 29, 2008 at 5:32 PM
There is something so sweet about children when they are sleeping...so peaceful! I love them, and your post was thoughtful too!
By
Lauren and Ed, at April 29, 2008 at 6:16 PM
Love this post!
By
Nicole, at April 29, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Loved your answers. The pictures are beautiful as always. I really need to catch on to the scrap book thing. One day : ) Thank you for the sweet post you left on my blog. This has been a tough week for us. I will be back to posting soon.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at April 29, 2008 at 9:50 PM
YOUR layouts are so very good!!! Are you on a scrapbooking design team???? You so need to get on one if you are not! You are so creative with your layouts!
Hope you have a great week and this was a deep and great post!
By
Tam, at April 30, 2008 at 9:12 AM
So nice to learn more about you, Connie! You are truly a beautiful person Blessed with a beautiful family!!!
By
day by day, at April 30, 2008 at 11:24 AM
what a beautiful heart you have - you inspire me in many ways.
By
Unknown, at April 30, 2008 at 12:35 PM
My "Soul Sister",Indeed!
A
By
Andrea, at April 30, 2008 at 2:25 PM
I loved that!! Great job because you are inspirational!!!!!
By
Sharon, at April 30, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Love this post and your answers. Your two sleeping beauties are precious.
By
Lisa, at April 30, 2008 at 3:59 PM
have you been scrap shopping again??? I am seeing lots of new pages! lol *wink*
By
Steffie B., at April 30, 2008 at 8:10 PM
I loved this post, Connie.
Your treasures are beautiful awake AND sleeping...and I loved learning a bit more about you and your heart as well.
So, someday I'll be reading mommy25treasures?!? Wonderful!
XO
By
Nikki, at April 30, 2008 at 8:50 PM
I loved this photo collage the best of all!!!
By
insanemommy, at April 30, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Oh Connie...you are so beautiful and faithful:)
I do worry and I do have fears and I know I should not because of God. I give them to Him but a little piece stays with me. I need to work on that.
I LOVED each answer and for some reason I am craving cinnamon twists?
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at April 30, 2008 at 10:01 PM
Beautiful post. You and I are praying for the same thing! Thank ypu so much for adding my prayer to yours and I will do the same!!
XX0Meredith
By
Anonymous, at April 30, 2008 at 11:32 PM
Loved reading this!! I have to agree--I don't want an empty nest either! The sleeping beauties are adorable too:)
By
Michelle, at May 1, 2008 at 7:55 AM
Simply beautiful Connie!
By
Linette, at May 1, 2008 at 8:12 PM
Connie,
I love this post! You have such a beautiful soul and it shines through in all that you do!
Sheryl
By
sheryl, at May 2, 2008 at 6:07 AM
COOL! That is just GREAT!!!
THANKS sooooooo much for sharing!
By
Sonya, at May 2, 2008 at 11:21 PM
What a beautiful post from your beautiful heart.... oh, how you inspire me...
So much of what you wrote touched my heart.... I didn't know your heart aches too for another child... I pray Jesus gives you the desire of your heart and will lead you to your precious child...
God's Speed
Daleea
By
Jewels of My Heart, at May 17, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home