Friday, April 25, 2008

pics of our week



Not alot going on this week. I have been super busy getting the yard in shape, planting flowers, getting the pool ready for some little Treasures that are itching to jump in, as well as everyday normal stuff. We have had a beautiful week. Caitlyn LOVES 'piwwars' (caterpillars) She just ends up loving them and squeezing them a bit too much.


april1805

april 260839

april 2608355

april 260838

april 260835

april 2608344

april 26083

30 Comments:

  • You got the SMJ kit - I LOVE your LO's! You take the most beautiful pictures of your treasures too :D I will have to e-mail you later and tell you a secret about that kit! I am so excited and dying to tell someone :D Have fun today! Of to rummage through someones homeschooling supplies for MS and the Aquarium! Not to mention countless errands :D

    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    By Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess, at April 25, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

  • We haven't seen any piwwars, but I'll bet Sophie would like those too. She's into worms right now.

    Your yard looks so nice and green! We're starting to get there... Beautiful pictures as always!

    By Blogger Sophie's Mom, at April 25, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

  • Love the photos. We have had some gorgeous weather. I sent Laine a message to see if there was a good Wed. in the upcoming weeks for a trip to the zoo. Let me know what is good for you.
    You did a great job on Nicole's blog. You are so creative!

    By Blogger Lisa, at April 25, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

  • Awww..so sweet. love that first layout. Just makes you want to go outside:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at April 25, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

  • I love the kit you used! Very Springy!

    ~Lynn

    By Blogger Somewhere In The Sun, at April 25, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

  • Your kids are such nature lovers. That's great! I was always an indoors kid myself and I wish my love of the outdoors would have started much younger. (pre-kids). :-)

    By Blogger Michelle R Photography, at April 25, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

  • Hi there~

    I just got caught up on your blog. I feel like I have been away forever. I have missed your smiling faces and happy thoughts.

    Thanks for making me smile!

    Love,
    Lisa

    By Blogger Don and Lisa Osborn, at April 25, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

  • WHAT FUN!!!!!
    It makes me want to run through that grass barefooted!

    By Blogger The Ferrill's, at April 25, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

  • Beautiful beautiful pictures! Still too cold here for piwwars, but hopefully they will be coming out soon.

    By Blogger redmaryjanes, at April 25, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

  • Your pictures are always so beautiful and I am amazed at the cute ways you find to display them.

    have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Nikki, at April 25, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

  • Looks like a ton of fun in the sun!!!

    By Blogger Sonya, at April 25, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

  • Love all the pics and of course your layouts!!!! Trying to catch up....keep us in your prayers as today was a rough one in the VN adoption community ....

    By Blogger LaLa, at April 25, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

  • Oh how I have missed visiting your Treasures! It is so nice to catch up and as always, I am struck by the beauty of your Treasures and your talent for capturing them!

    Linzi found a caterpillar for the first time yesterday. She put him in her bug catcher and brought him in the house to show daddy. Well, she left the bug house on the counter with the door open and he got out! There is a caterpillar roaming my house. . .

    Loving your spring photos and layouts!

    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    By Blogger sheryl, at April 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

  • Looks like they are really enjoying the outdoors. Haven't seen many catterpillars around here, but lots of yucky spiders. We also have a couple of bunnies that live in our backyard that we've enjoyed watching.

    By Blogger Mommy Spice, at April 26, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

  • Looks like the kids are glad to see Spring.
    Loved catching up.

    The pics are great.

    Andrea

    By Blogger Andrea, at April 26, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

  • Wow! Connie, in that picture of Jacob in the upper hand left corner of the last pic of this post you can see a glimpse of the handsome man he will be when he grows up! You're going to have to have your number unlisted!!!

    Love it that she squeezes them a little too hard....Lottie is just now wanting to examine bugs but from a distance.

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at April 26, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

  • It is still too cold for piwwars here - I am not even sure if we have them!! Love all the pics of the treasures, as always!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at April 26, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

  • My girls love piwwars too! Gorgeous pics.

    By Blogger 2China4Ayla, at April 26, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

  • Oh Connie, these pages and pics are just beautiful!! I am so excited to learn more and more from you!!! Thank you so much for helping me...I am slowing figuring it out.
    You are precious sweet friend!!! Thanks for your unending patience with my lack of knowledge in the digiscrap world! ;)
    Love,
    Denise

    By Blogger Denise C, at April 26, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

  • Your yard looks big and inviting. What a fun plave for kids to play. Love the pics as always. My boys loved catapillers too. I know what you mean about too much squeezing-- gross!! The kids look adorable as always.

    Christy :)

    By Blogger Christy, at April 27, 2008 at 1:46 AM  

  • What fun you all have EVERYDAY! I am so jealous at the beautiful weather and scenery. So green and pretty. The treasures are just adorable as usual!

    By Blogger Jeff and Valerie, at April 27, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

  • great pics as always! You have beautiful children to photograph!!

    By Blogger Ally, big sister to Lillyana, at April 27, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

  • Looks like the treasures are really soaking up the gorgeous weather. It is so much fun watching children enjoy nature.

    By Blogger Lauren and Ed, at April 27, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

  • Caitlyn is a very brave little girl! Ella screams runs from all small moving creatures! : )

    How wonderful that you have had such nice weather and were able to spend so much time outside!

    Have a great week, Connie!

    By Blogger day by day, at April 27, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

  • I love seeing your creative photo layouts. Beautiful photos again of your kids simply enjoying spring.

    By Blogger Ashley Winters, at April 28, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

  • Oh these layouts are just gorgeous! Have you ever thought of submitting them to some of the scrapbook magazines? Seriously, you do such a wonderful job and you have the most beautiful subjects ever!

    By Blogger Adele, at April 28, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

  • These are stunning photos! Nature truly provides so much entertainment for children. Looks like your precious treasures enjoy it! They are just beautiful.

    By Blogger missy, at April 28, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

  • I never tire from looking at your photos... hope the 'piwwars' don't get to squished... hehehe

    By Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures, at April 28, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

  • Connie! Your pictures are beautiful!! Graci & Lilly have been squeezing catapillars lately too!! I bet your yard looks great!! Hope we get to swim together this summer too!! My kids have been swimming in that cold water for about a week now! I don't know how they do it!

    lv ya,
    Kim

    By Blogger Journey to Lilly!, at April 28, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

  • Everyday looks like an outdooor adventure at your plce in the sun with your treasures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older