time for thank you's :)

We have been so blessed the past couple of weeks. First... Lisa from Sweet and Spicey Designs was kind enough to send the girls a shirt with their name, which they love and have gotten compliments whenever they wear them out. The first time several people said, Hi Chloe, Hi Caitlyn! and Chloe whispered to me, "how do they know our names?";)
Lisa has a fundraiser going for Chinese Starfish and you all need to check out her great items! She has several designs.
Then sweet Nana Parker from Parker's Paradise sent the girls handmade aprons! She knows I adore handmade things but am helpless at making things and totally surprised us with these. The girls LOVE them. I do too!
Thank you sweet blog buddies. You both touched my heart with your thoughtfulness.











27 Comments:
That is so sweet. Special friends indeed! Caitlyn looks bigger then life in her photos lately, has she been on a growing spurt?
By
2China4Ayla, at April 23, 2008 at 5:37 PM
Love the aprons and shirts, very special and thoughtful gifts.
By
kerri, at April 23, 2008 at 7:31 PM
Catching up--those aprons are so sweet and the t-shirts are adorable. That is so funny about knowing their name;) Love what you wrote in your Special things post--that is such a great idea. Love the pictures in the previous post to today too--just beautiful!
By
Michelle, at April 23, 2008 at 8:11 PM
The aprons are adorable...how very thoughtful...as are the pretty pink name shirts!!
Connie, somehow I missed the post below with the park pictures...they are GORGEOUS!!! God's beauty, indeed!!
By
day by day, at April 23, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Just darling....love them both....and the girls too! lol *wink*
By
Steffie B., at April 23, 2008 at 9:04 PM
LOVE those aprons and the models could not be cuter!
By
Anonymous, at April 24, 2008 at 12:50 AM
just loooooved the aprons!!
By
polkadot, at April 24, 2008 at 1:23 AM
The aprons are precious! I am glad the shirts fit them. Linda needs to make those little aprons and sell them. ;) May jsut have to drop her a note. Love the photos of the girls.
By
Lisa, at April 24, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Oh my....both those aprons and the shirts are adorable! :) Of course your girls can pull them off...because they are just too stinkin' cute!
By
~Amy~, at April 24, 2008 at 11:49 AM
Sweet!!!
By
Sharon, at April 24, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Those aprons are adorable and the t-shirts are so cute too! Lisa is so talented; I ordered the starfish shirts and can't wait to see them! ;)
By
The Ferrill's, at April 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM
The shirts with their names on them are very pretty. gorgeous pics as always!
By
Paula, at April 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM
Cute! Cute!
By
Keisha, at April 24, 2008 at 6:48 PM
We LOVE Nana Parker! She is the greatest!
Those t-shirts are just precious on your beautiful treasures!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 24, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Such thoughtful friends. How funny. I just purchased that apron fabric this week. I saw the ladybugs and loved the print.
By
Michelle R Photography, at April 24, 2008 at 8:34 PM
Love the aprons! & the shirts!! How special! and Connie your photos are wonderful!!
Blessings,
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at April 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM
Well, your girls ARE cute with anything on - including a bowl on the head!! :) I love the name t-shirts too!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 24, 2008 at 9:58 PM
The aprons are sooo adorable! The shirts are cute, too. What thoughtful friends you have!
LOVE the work you did over at Nicole's blog too - wow! Looks Great!
By
Sophie's Mom, at April 24, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Oh what sweet friends to send such precious gifts to your little girls!!! So precious!!!!
I love the cooking Class pics...Chloe and Caitlin are stirring up some fun for sure!!!
:)
By
Denise C, at April 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM
Oh how sweet - love to see the love among friends, such a wonderful example for our children!
Great pics as always Connie - it is such a pleasure to come visit with you and the tresures:)
Heather
By
Heather, at April 25, 2008 at 7:28 PM
Love the pressies...the shirts are sweet and the aprons are SO cute and bright!
By
Nikki, at April 25, 2008 at 9:15 PM
I have been doing a little exploring and just found your blog. Your children are beautiful. I will enjoy following their stories. I can tell by your photos, quotes and stories that you are my kind of woman!
By
Michelle, at April 27, 2008 at 7:59 AM
Very cute aprons and shirts. Adorable girls too :)
By
Jeff and Valerie, at April 27, 2008 at 8:08 AM
Those pictures are so great. How did you get the light inside to be so good?
By
jennifer, at April 27, 2008 at 8:47 AM
I'm so glad they fit and that they like them.... You know, I made my own pattern and just went with it. I get better with each one. I made a couple pinafores for Sara's Mya. I had forgotten how much I enjoy sewing!
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at April 29, 2008 at 12:44 AM
I love their Aprons!!!! I am a fiend about Aprons!!!!! Great Pictures!!!
By
Tam, at April 30, 2008 at 9:16 AM
I'm behind on your blog! I love that pic of Caitlyn with the bowl on her head. So funny. She must keep you in smiles.
By
LucisMomma, at May 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home