various pics from our week
Just a few various pics from our week. We have been out having fun all week, but today we are having thundershowers and tomorrow they are in the forecast. We really wanted to go to explore a new park tomorrow, I hope it isn't as bad as they are saying it will be. Maybe we will go to the bookstore... hmmm... I really don't want to hibernate today.
On the art pics, Caitlyn is really interested in painting now. Chloe adores Caitlyn, but one of her pet peeves is not keeping the paint nice and neat. Caitlyn of course is a sloppy painter and mixes the paint up. Chloe gets her patience work out when we paint. I think I might have to get Caitlyn her own. I can understand Chloe not wanting all of the colors turned into brown.:)
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!










On the art pics, Caitlyn is really interested in painting now. Chloe adores Caitlyn, but one of her pet peeves is not keeping the paint nice and neat. Caitlyn of course is a sloppy painter and mixes the paint up. Chloe gets her patience work out when we paint. I think I might have to get Caitlyn her own. I can understand Chloe not wanting all of the colors turned into brown.:)
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!












23 Comments:
What a fun week. I so wish it were t-shirts and shorts weather here. I just love the top picture of Chloe in the slide. 9 adults and 13 kids just left my house a few minutes ago (our weekly playgroup) and I begin my parenting of four tomorrow, so I'm going to go take a nap with Mia. :) Have a great weekend!
By
Michelle R Photography, at March 14, 2008 at 12:21 PM
Oh my, that picture of Chloe on the slide is just beautiful!! It's raining here today too. I'm glad we got to the park yesterday.
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at March 14, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Looks like you had a fun week! We're supposed to get rain here too so we'll be finding some indoor things to do. Love all the pictures! Have a great weekend!
By
Linette, at March 14, 2008 at 1:00 PM
T-shirts and shorts, oh....
We are still seeing snowbanks. ;)
Thanks for sharing your week with us, I always enjoy seeing your photos from your park adventures. :O)
By
kerri, at March 14, 2008 at 1:05 PM
Ice-cream, painting, and bike riding...what more could you ask for? That would be Ella's idea of a perfect day. : )
Love the outside pictures and we will have to live through your pix until the warm weather reaches us.
have a great week-end!!!
By
day by day, at March 14, 2008 at 1:19 PM
Beautiful....precious pictures Connie! I still cannot make up my mind about which camera to order.....?!?!?!
I love the picture of Caitlin riding her bike in her little bare feet! I am all about going bare foot!!!
We kick our shoes off as soon as possible around here!
Have a blessed weekend!!!
By
Denise C, at March 14, 2008 at 2:20 PM
I can remember the days my baby sister would go out of lines in my colouring in book or mix my paints/playdough... it would bug me no end... I feel her pain... hehe
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at March 14, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Oh love all of the pics! Hope the weather clears for your park hopping!!! I think we are having the very same weather here : (
By
LaLa, at March 14, 2008 at 2:45 PM
Beautiful pictures as always :)
. When I was small I was just like Chloe, I hated the colours to be mixed and turn into brown/black, the same happened to me with the playdoh!!! So I can really understand Chloe! Hope there's a nice weather and you and your treasures can go out and have some fun!!!
Melanie
By
Melanie, at March 14, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Loved your site! You do a wonderful job of capturing your children on film. Full of life.
Happy Children.
If its O.K., I am going to list you.
I'm afraid that I will forget the address, if I don't. :)
Nice to meet you.
A
By
Andrea, at March 14, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Oh Connie...I love the picture of Chloe on the slide! Beautiful!
I really love the pic of Caitlyn riding her bike in her bare feet!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at March 14, 2008 at 5:59 PM
All the pics are beautiful, I especially like the one with Chloe on the red slide!
By
Paula, at March 14, 2008 at 6:13 PM
That one of Chloe on the slide is adorable! I also love how focused they are on their work:) That ice cream looks so yummy!!
By
Michelle, at March 14, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Looks like a fun week indeed...how nice it must be to be outside....although it was 54* here today and i did take the Things outside....you would have thought it was Christmas in March...they just screamed!
Love the last picture collage of Caitlin....gorgeous!
By
Steffie B., at March 14, 2008 at 8:44 PM
GREAT POST WITH BEAUTIFUL PICS!
By
Sonya, at March 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM
I love the toothless smile. I also love your colorful pages. I am so new at blogging. I could use to learn from your creative skills. Enjoy the weekend.
Lauren
By
Young Creations, at March 15, 2008 at 1:49 AM
Wonderful pics of your sweetings! I love the one of Chloe on the slide!!!!!
The painting story is too sweet.... I can just see them. lol
By
Jewels of My Heart, at March 15, 2008 at 9:26 AM
Beautiful pictures like always...have a blessed weekend friend! :)
By
~Amy~, at March 15, 2008 at 9:35 AM
Looks like you had a great week. The short-sleeve shirts and bare feet look a little different than our weather. :) Spring is on the way, though. Glad you are enjoying it already!
By
Sheri, at March 15, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Oh Connie, I always get my fill of cuteness here!!!
Love the pics.
And, surprisingly, Lily is more like Chloe when it comes to painting...she wants everything kept neat and in its place too.
By
Nikki, at March 15, 2008 at 7:25 PM
we had some fun outside this week also ... the girls can't keep their bathing suits off and sticking their feet in the freezing cold water ...i am ready for the permanent warm weather !!!!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at March 15, 2008 at 11:00 PM
what beautiful pictures...the kids all look so cute and like they are having lot's of fun. Love the pages you have made up...so talented:)
By
my3 kids, at March 15, 2008 at 11:42 PM
You can just see Chloe's personality come out in the pictures that you take - I would love to meet her (& fall in love!!)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at March 16, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home