Jacob and Caitlyn
A few Saturday pics. It was stormy in the morning, so we did something we haven't done in a while and split the Treasures up for the day. I of course had Jacob and Caitlyn (the higher maintenance Treasures;)) Which is fine with me. I don't like to be away from any of them honestly. We had a good day, and I had forgotten how well Jacob and Caitlyn do together without Chloe. When Chloe is home everyone wants to play with Chloe. When she isn't here Jacob and Caitlyn are forced to interact more and it was very good for them both to have a day together.




These are from last week. Daddy is working longer hours with the Spring upon us, and being in the construction field. Caitlyn was really used to him being home alot in the winter and this is a pic of her when he had just gotten home late in the afternoon, only to need to leave again to check on another job. She adores her daddy. She will tell him, "if you leabe me, I will cwy."







These are from last week. Daddy is working longer hours with the Spring upon us, and being in the construction field. Caitlyn was really used to him being home alot in the winter and this is a pic of her when he had just gotten home late in the afternoon, only to need to leave again to check on another job. She adores her daddy. She will tell him, "if you leabe me, I will cwy."





36 Comments:
Hi Connie, I am catching up on all of my blogs. I LOVE all the photos that you have posted recently. The photos of the girls in the dance costumes are breathtaking. Thank you for always being so honest and encouraging.
By
Lisa, at March 16, 2008 at 11:39 AM
Connie the pictures are just beautiful!! You can feel the love pouring right out of them!!
Thanks for your kind and ecouraging words the last few days , they mean so much!!
By
kerri, at March 16, 2008 at 12:36 PM
That is so funny that Chloe is the desirable sibling! Isn't that funny to watch? it looks like Jacob had a fun time with Caitlyn though - i am sure she adores him (who wouldn't?) I, too, hate to be away from either of my kids! I don't really like splitting them up - it seems no one has as "much" fun when we're not all together!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at March 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM
How special. I just love the captions in Caitlyn-speak. Deep down, I wish they would talk like that forever. :)
By
Michelle R Photography, at March 16, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Beautiful pictures!! Love the ones of Jacob and Caitlyn. I believe it's so hard for her daddy to go when she looks that sweet!!
By
Melanie, at March 16, 2008 at 4:23 PM
Poor, Poor little Caitlyn without her Daddy. So glad Jacob had some quality time with his baby sister!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at March 16, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Oh, How can Daddy resist Caitlyn??
Sometimes Luci gives me a serious little look and I think she looks just like your Caitlyn.
By
LucisMomma, at March 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM
PS--sometimes we split up our boys...we call it "divide and conquer!"
Sometimes they are best friends, but often they are more like cats and dogs. :(
By
LucisMomma, at March 16, 2008 at 5:48 PM
I want you to come to my house and take pictures of all of my children!!!
Love these. The hands in the dirt is my favorite!
Great Job.
A
By
Andrea, at March 16, 2008 at 6:08 PM
Love the photos.. you will have to teach me your tricks... you gotta love kids... take care
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at March 16, 2008 at 6:28 PM
That is just precious....Sophia is the same way with her Daddy....glad you had a good day with the high maintenance ones! lol
By
Steffie B., at March 16, 2008 at 6:45 PM
They are too cute together! Great pics.
By
Holly, at March 16, 2008 at 6:57 PM
Oh, I make you "sumping" that is too cute. I just love her expressions.
Thanks for your comment on my blog about my nice picture, it meant a lot coming from you! (your pics are the BEST)
By
Paula, at March 16, 2008 at 6:58 PM
These are precious! I love what Caitlin says to her Daddy!!!
Kim
P.S. I'm looking forward to my makeover;)
By
3 Peanuts, at March 16, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Awwwww---she loves her Daddy---little girls are so precious. We have 5 granddaughters and 3 grandsons--we love all of them but little girls are are something special. Oh, heck, boys are great, too.
You do such a great job with the kids, the photography, the scrapbooking. Bless you for all that you do.
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at March 16, 2008 at 8:57 PM
Gorgeous photos as usual! So sweet seeing them interact together.
By
Annette, at March 16, 2008 at 9:21 PM
these are beautiful -- you inspire me!
we feel the pain about Daddies having to work more in the warm weather!
By
Unknown, at March 17, 2008 at 6:15 AM
Awww..those faces are all so precious! Love seeing the two together:) And then that face when Daddy is gone--just want to give a big hug:) So sweet!
By
Michelle, at March 17, 2008 at 10:02 AM
Connie, I missed getting over to see your posts this weekend. I'll bet people must feel that way about coming to your home to visit too. Like you are comfortable there.
What a sweetie Chloe must be for everyone to want to play with her!
I think you will treasure these shots always, they capture the expressions so well.
By
Sharon, at March 17, 2008 at 11:56 AM
I love coming to your blog! Your beautiful pictures always makes me smile!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at March 17, 2008 at 1:34 PM
Oh, what a sweet little face Caitlyn has as she is missing her Daddy. His heart must just melt!
Beautiful pictures...I love the B/W against the colorful scrapbook page!!
By
day by day, at March 17, 2008 at 4:38 PM
What sweet siblings. They look they have a lot of fun together.
By
Lauren and Ed, at March 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM
You always have such a wonderful way of capturing the moment!
By
Maia, at March 17, 2008 at 7:43 PM
Such adorable treasures!!!
By
Nicole, at March 17, 2008 at 10:29 PM
Connie they are SO adorable! That picture of Caitlyn on the steps...priceless! I have caught up on your last couple of posts and it looks like yall have been faring well in this unpredictable weather!
Can't wait to have a zoo day together!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at March 17, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Beautiful pics as always!!! It is so great when your kids get along. When there are other boys around my boys will often not get along but when they are alone on a trip or something like that they get along great!!!! I love that!! Glad your treasures got and get along so well!!!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at March 18, 2008 at 12:13 AM
As always you manage the capture the very essence of your sweet treasures - they brighten my whole day (like it needs brightening with my ladybugs at home with me:)
Okay the destruction derby has begun...must run intervention...have a blessed week!
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at March 18, 2008 at 8:30 AM
Glad the two got some needed time together. Sorry about Daddy's work. We have the same thing going on over here, except Daddy's in school all the time.
By
Mommy Spice, at March 18, 2008 at 10:01 AM
I can never read the thngs kids say without cracking up. How sweet Caitlyn's little words sound! Love your darling pictures for both sets of writing. Just perfect!
By
Anonymous, at March 18, 2008 at 2:30 PM
Oh my word, that first photo is just breathtaking! I hope that you are enjoying Spring. It is just starting here. The snow and ice are all melting away.
By
redmaryjanes, at March 18, 2008 at 5:29 PM
They are all so beautiful, you are so so blessed!!!1
Love and blessings, Kristy
By
Kristy, at March 18, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Precious Precious babies! I always love to see your pictures and how you have written so beautifully about your together times! You are truly a blessing to my heart!
Have a wonderful Easter with your sweet family, my friend!!!
By
Denise C, at March 19, 2008 at 10:37 AM
Such sweet faces.
beverly
By
RamblingMother, at March 20, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Your pictures are just precious.
By
Dawn, at March 21, 2008 at 11:46 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
By
Jewels of My Heart, at March 22, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Oh I love what Caitlyn said about her daddy! Too sweet! These pictures are adorable of all of your kiddos.
By
Sheri, at March 22, 2008 at 5:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home