our weekend in pics
















I did not have time to choose a park for Saturday. The forecast was cool right up until Saturday so I was not prepared. We decided after lunch to go to the zoo for a little while. Lots of the animals were not out but it was still nice to be out. We had a gorgeous Saturday and Sunday and were out all day both days. The kids had so much fun, and after days like these, I try to figure out how we stand being cooped up all day on cold days. It was so so wonderful to just be out. All day Sunday they played in the yard, helped me clean the pool, the car, rode their toys, had a picnic, and painted which I will save for another post, this one got too long.


30 Comments:
Cute pictures. We spent the weekend outside, too. They are adorable.
By
jennifer, at March 3, 2008 at 1:59 PM
as usual you have the best pictures.
By
Cyndi, at March 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM
Oh Connie, let's go to the zoo together one day! K & Q have never been, and they would love it!
Mondays and Fridays are good for us, how about you?
Of course, the weather has been so up and down lately, it's hard to plan an outside event!
Maybe in April or May?
BEAUTIFUL pictures by the way!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at March 3, 2008 at 3:35 PM
I love the zoo pictures! My favorite though is Caitlyn in her panties washing the car with her helmet on! Does it get any cuter than that?
By
The Byrd's Nest, at March 3, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Oh my goodness.....what precious pictures!!! My personal favorite is the one of Caitlin squirting the water hose with her helmet on!!! It is so precious!!!
I am still deciding on a camera......but I'll let you know when we make the decision! (I plan to have one ordered by this weekend)
Hugs,
Denise
By
Denise C, at March 3, 2008 at 6:06 PM
GREAT PICS!!! Looks like a BLAST!
We wanta go to the zoo!
By
Sonya, at March 3, 2008 at 7:02 PM
Oh looks like so much fun! Wasn't the weather just glorious this weekend? I love the little toes picture...too cute!
Love,
Monica
ps-Can we come to the zoo with you and Laine sometime, too??
By
The Princess's Mommy, at March 3, 2008 at 7:03 PM
wonderful pictures.....I can't wait to be outside....we are dying over here! lol
By
Steffie B., at March 3, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Oh my gosh, washing the car with the bike helmet on is just too adorable!! Love those polka dot socks too! We almost went to the zoo this past weekend. You inspired me to try new parks so we did that instead!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at March 3, 2008 at 8:15 PM
Looks like you all had a great weekend. I'm glad the weather cooperated and you were able to get outside. As usual, great pictures of your sweet kiddos.
By
Sheri, at March 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM
There is never a post that's too long!! Especially when it includes cute pics of the treasures!! I love the pink tootsies in the soapy water - but all the pics are great!! Thanks for your sweet words; I love being able to "peek" in your windows!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at March 3, 2008 at 8:59 PM
glad you had such a good time enjoying the outdoors!
By
LaLa, at March 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM
That looks like fun fun fun...and I am jealous jealous jealous. Still trapped indoors here. sniff.
Love the pictures - especially the carwasher in her panties! Too cute!
Glad you enjoyed your weekend.
By
Nikki, at March 3, 2008 at 10:57 PM
What lovely weather. The zoo looks like fun. I love the look on her face when she's about to touch the LLama!
By
Paula, at March 3, 2008 at 11:05 PM
Once again...beautiful pictures.
We spent most of our weekend outside too. We had some gorgeous weather.
By
Jennifer, at March 4, 2008 at 1:36 AM
Looks like you had such a fun week-end!
The pictures with Caitlyn and the animals are adorable. I am always amazed at how brave she is. My girls are the same age and they are a lot more likely to watch new things from a distance.
Love the picture of Caitlyn holding the hose and trying to spray it...cute expression on her face!
By
day by day, at March 4, 2008 at 6:29 AM
I love the photos.
Another fan of the one of Caitlyn spraying water in her helmet,too funny!!
I wish we were playing outside, washing cars, we are expecting another winter storm tonight, yuk!!
By
kerri, at March 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM
Your picures are so beautiful. I want to get as good at posting as you so I can have nice looking pages like yours. I love those outside days. We are in southern california and the weather is usually nice.
Thanks for the advice. When I am feeling a little better, I will try a chiropractor.
Lauren
By
Young Creations, at March 4, 2008 at 10:12 AM
The zoo is soo much fun for kids. Mia just loves it. Looks like everyone had a ball and the weather was nice. I love the picture of Chloe in her panties washing the car...that is so something Mia would do!
By
Lauren and Ed, at March 4, 2008 at 12:17 PM
What fun!!! It looks like you guys had a great and busy weekend. I just love your pics-- as always!!!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at March 4, 2008 at 12:33 PM
You can use those kids to wash cars too? Just kidding. I knew about the dishwashing, Glenys does that. Great pics by the way.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at March 4, 2008 at 3:24 PM
Priceless photos of your precious children spending such a fun day outside! Apparently, yesterday it was close to 70 degrees here and I was stuck inside in a meeting all day until 8:00 p.m. My mom took the girls to the park for an hour. I didn't get to see (or feel) any of it. Today, it's back to 35 degrees! I can't wait to see the sun again! Your pics are the next best thing. :-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at March 4, 2008 at 6:03 PM
We love the zoo.. And the petting zoos too...I keep threatening to bring the baby goats home with me..
By
insanemommy, at March 4, 2008 at 7:09 PM
Okay, as usual your picts are so cute. Tis time I love the goodbye zoo pict with three of your kiddos in it. Then the hillarous photo with your daughter in a helmet washing the car had me cracking up!
By
Anonymous, at March 4, 2008 at 7:15 PM
Connie,
Your box came today for the Starfish Supply Raiser and I am so sorry but we started packing up tonight and in the process of getting things organized and packed up, your things were boxed up before I noticed and I hadn't photographed them and posted them yet.
I feel just awful. I am so sorry honey! You sent the most gorgeous clothes. I know that some children will be wearing those on their gotcha days.
By
redmaryjanes, at March 4, 2008 at 10:08 PM
Looks like you having great weather wherever you live. It's March here and still very, very cold. Praying for a warm up.
By
Ashley Winters, at March 5, 2008 at 6:26 AM
love these!! I would love to take the kids to a zoo!! What a great weekend:)
By
Michelle, at March 5, 2008 at 7:15 AM
Okay, Connie - you make me want to hop in the car and roadtrip to you! Everything you do screams fun, fun, fun!! It does help that your treasures are so incredibly cute!!
Heather
By
Heather, at March 7, 2008 at 7:22 PM
too fun! Your pics are wonderful as always!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at March 8, 2008 at 8:41 AM
Is that the B'ham zoo? We are going with several homeschoolers and some with children from China on March 18, meeting at 10 am.
susan
By
LucisMomma, at March 8, 2008 at 11:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home