surprise in the mail
Kim from The Byrd's Nest sent us a lovely surprise. Blog friends are such a blessing. I am so thankful to have met Kim in blog land. She has become a friend that I appreciate so much.




Calling Daddy to tell him about her lovely gift.

Asking Daddy if he can gwew her heart back on she accidentally pulled off and can he see it??? He needs to pix it.




Calling Daddy to tell him about her lovely gift.

Asking Daddy if he can gwew her heart back on she accidentally pulled off and can he see it??? He needs to pix it.


28 Comments:
That is the sweetest!! Kim is so great:) what a perfect gift:)
By
Michelle, at March 5, 2008 at 7:19 AM
too cute.....love her on the phone! ;)
By
Steffie B., at March 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM
Daddies can gwew and pix anything! She is such a sweetie!
By
Kelley , at March 5, 2008 at 8:14 AM
Oh what a beautiful and thoughtful gift.
The bow looks adorable!
By
kerri, at March 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM
What a sweet surprise to get in the mail! I love how she's showing Daddy the heart... You need to get her the little shirt I just got Sophie at Tar-zhay, it says, "my daddy can fix anything". Cute!
By
Sophie's Mom, at March 5, 2008 at 8:40 AM
aw, adorable!!! Beautiful gifts. I love her Mulan bow!!
By
Melanie, at March 5, 2008 at 9:39 AM
What a thoughtful gift. Love the bow and the pic of her talking to daddy, too sweet.
By
Paula, at March 5, 2008 at 11:37 AM
Great pics! I hope you are doing well! Today I am finally eating harder foods...yay! :)
By
~Amy~, at March 5, 2008 at 12:23 PM
How fun to get gifts in the mail!!
Ella always shows her Daddy things through the phone, too!
By
day by day, at March 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Kim is such a sweetie. Isn't it fun when the little ones get mail!
Thanks so much for my get well ecard...feeling better today but now hubby is in bed...uh oh!
By
LaLa, at March 5, 2008 at 2:06 PM
Lottie LOVES her bow in her hair! I had trouble with those too...I probably should have tried to hot glue them on!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at March 5, 2008 at 3:33 PM
Awww....bloggy friends are the best. So fun.
By
Leslie, at March 5, 2008 at 3:35 PM
How sweet! Love the ladybug purse!
It's so fun to get a surprise in the mail. :)
By
Linette, at March 5, 2008 at 3:39 PM
What a great gift! I love Blog friends!! It is such a fantastic thing to have computers that allow all this comunication and photos to bring the china adoption community closer and make it so supportive amoung other great things! Thank goodness for all the work blogger moms do to make this happen too!
By
Sharon, at March 5, 2008 at 3:51 PM
Too sweet , she always seems to be in such deep concentration ;O)
Attention to detail perhaps!
By
Deb, at March 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM
How special! Daddy can see the heart can't he? :-) Mia tries to show things to her daddy over the phone all the time and it cracks me up every single time!
By
Michelle R Photography, at March 5, 2008 at 6:49 PM
Hope is starting to talk on the phone a bit now. Most of the time she just listens, but it is so fun when she blesses us with the sound of her sweet voice. There are few things as special as the relationship between father and daughter. So tender and sweet!
Beth
By
Beth, at March 5, 2008 at 7:54 PM
What a precious conversation with Daddy!! pwease, Daddy? I can just hear her!! We heart Kim too :)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at March 5, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Bloggy friends are so great!
Love the fun pressies...and Caitlyn is cute as always.
Hope daddy was able to gwew her heart back on!
By
Nikki, at March 5, 2008 at 10:25 PM
How sweet!!! I love that she called her daddy to fix it for her!!! Great Story!!
Debbie
By
Debbie, at March 6, 2008 at 12:03 AM
How fun. I am all grown up and I still love to get mail too :).
By
Anonymous, at March 6, 2008 at 12:59 AM
Precious moments captured on digital. So sweet!
By
Ashley Winters, at March 6, 2008 at 6:42 AM
Your little girl is sooo cute!
I love to get little surprises by way of good ole' snail mail. So much fun!!
I completely agree that blogger friends are great!
By
Jennifer, at March 6, 2008 at 7:07 AM
Isn't Kim the sweetest? Looks like Caitlyn likes her goodies. She is such a doll!
By
missy, at March 6, 2008 at 7:33 AM
I love the one where she's on the phone!
I had so much fun looking at the zoo day, too -- I can't wait to go myself...
as always - your photos & pages are simply gorgeous!
By
Unknown, at March 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM
blog friends are priceless ... the love and kindness just amazes me ... love the zoo pictures ... their faces look so happy and joyful ... oh, to be a child and see everything so new and fresh ... hope your week has been going great !!! love ya ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at March 6, 2008 at 1:02 PM
Isn't it amazing the relationships we form with people we've never met? Bloggy bonds are awesome! What a blessing!
By
The Ferrill's, at March 6, 2008 at 2:46 PM
That is the sweetest gift ever!! I love the bag!! It is too cute!
By
Ashton, at March 6, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home