Connie...if you get a chance...I would love to know how you make the backgrounds blurry in your photos. I love the way it makes the subject of the photo stand out. No hurry...when you have a second. Thanks!!
Oh Connie! These pictures are beautiful! I love the pink and brown colors! Your little treasure is absolutely precious!!! Thanks for sharing!! Sweet Blessings, Denise
Just precious! The ones with the big treasure just melt my heart. My boys love their sister so much and it's obvious yours does too! Thanks for sharing! Monica
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
32 Comments:
Love them all! She is SUCH a cutie pie!! :)
hugs!
By
~Amy~, at February 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM
love them all!! oh my goodness she is one cutie! great scrapping job too!
By
Ally, big sister to Lillyana, at February 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM
Wow,she's so cute and look at that fabulous hair bow!
By
redmaryjanes, at February 20, 2008 at 11:57 AM
aw, so adorable!! I love the picture of her with her daddy :)
By
Melanie, at February 20, 2008 at 12:38 PM
So sweet...especially the "hugs" picture!!
Connie...if you get a chance...I would love to know how you make the backgrounds blurry in your photos. I love the way it makes the subject of the photo stand out. No hurry...when you have a second. Thanks!!
By
day by day, at February 20, 2008 at 12:58 PM
Oh Connie! These pictures are beautiful! I love the pink and brown colors! Your little treasure is absolutely precious!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise
By
Denise C, at February 20, 2008 at 1:49 PM
I love the bow, thanks for reminding me I have to order some bows for Hannah. She is adorable!
By
Paula, at February 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Beautiful!!!
By
Kelley , at February 20, 2008 at 4:07 PM
Words aren't necessary for those pics! She is a total cutie pie! I just love all of their hairbows!!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at February 20, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Cutie pie indeed!
She is actually beyond cuteness.
By
Deb, at February 20, 2008 at 5:02 PM
Cutie pie indeed!!
I adore the photo with her Daddy. :O)
By
kerri, at February 20, 2008 at 6:13 PM
I, of course, love the hair bow!!! & the outfit; what a cutie pie!!!! And a field trip would be a BLAST!! Let's do it!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at February 20, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Too cute! I love the one of her hugging her daddy!
By
Michelle R Photography, at February 20, 2008 at 8:11 PM
Loverly, thank you!
*her bow is too cute...
By
Nikki, at February 20, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Love them all!! What a beautiful little girl!! SHe is just precious!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at February 21, 2008 at 12:14 AM
gorgeous! she is just so adorable. I love pinks & browns...have to make a real effort to choose other colors sometimes!
question: if you used a alpha that came with a kit - how did you do that? or were they already separated?
By
Unknown, at February 21, 2008 at 6:32 AM
Just precious! The ones with the big treasure just melt my heart. My boys love their sister so much and it's obvious yours does too! Thanks for sharing!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at February 21, 2008 at 7:22 AM
awww...the one with daddy...too sweet.
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at February 21, 2008 at 12:08 PM
Sooooo cute!!
By
Mommy Spice, at February 21, 2008 at 4:08 PM
How adorable....Ilove those pictures....especially teh hugging one! Too cute
By
Gracie, at February 21, 2008 at 4:44 PM
I love the hugs pic. She is adorable and loves her daddy. That 's how it should be......
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at February 21, 2008 at 5:10 PM
pure.... SWEETNESS...
By
Jewels of My Heart, at February 21, 2008 at 6:34 PM
Wow, those turned out super sweet.
By
Lauren and Ed, at February 21, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Awww she is so gorgeous! And I love the pictures from your last post too. You always take such amazing photos.
By
Holly, at February 21, 2008 at 7:54 PM
SO cute! I love the one of her hugging Daddy's neck! :)
By
Linette, at February 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM
May I have another slice of cutie pie, please??? It is my favorite!!!
I love how you brighten the world with your pictures.
Love,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at February 22, 2008 at 10:06 AM
She always looks like she is in such a good mood. (mellow and sweet) How do you do that!?!?
By
Sharon, at February 22, 2008 at 12:21 PM
Sweet!
By
jennifer, at February 22, 2008 at 12:31 PM
These are so beautiful. You are so talented with your camera and scrapping. She's such a gorgeous little girl.
By
missy, at February 22, 2008 at 12:59 PM
How precious.
By
junglemama, at February 22, 2008 at 3:24 PM
LOVE THESE!!! Love the title too--Wordless Wednesday--gonna have to remember that one:)
By
Michelle, at February 22, 2008 at 6:58 PM
Awww. I want one of her hugs. She IS a cutie-pie!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at March 2, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home