a few fun pics
A few bath pics from tonight. Daddy to 4 and Ryan have gone to a Christian Concert with a few church friends and I have been home all afternoon and all evening with the 3 small Treasures. We played outside this morning, but haven't really done anything exciting. To them a bubble bath this big is exciting. ;)















37 Comments:
MAJOR BUBBLES! Looks like they had a blast. My two youngest have never had a bubble bath! Their skin is just too sensitive! Oh, they're missing out on some fun, though!
By
Sophie's Mom, at February 2, 2008 at 9:09 PM
I have to agree - a bubble bath that big WOULD BE FUN!
Great pics...glad you had a good day with the three youngest treasures.
By
Nikki, at February 2, 2008 at 10:05 PM
Oh those are great pictures! I love the black and white. Gracie loves bubble baths!
By
Holly, at February 2, 2008 at 10:28 PM
How cute, thats a lot of bubbles!
By
Paula, at February 2, 2008 at 10:30 PM
aw! So cute pictures!!!!:) I love how they have fun with small things!!!
By
Melanie, at February 3, 2008 at 6:07 AM
I'd say bubble fun for sure! ;)
By
Steffie B., at February 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM
I just love the buuble bath shots in the black and white!!
By
kerri, at February 3, 2008 at 7:55 AM
Oh yea! That looks very exciting! That even makes ME want to take a bubble bath...great pics Connie!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at February 3, 2008 at 2:28 PM
LOVE IT!! My kids would love for Mommy to give them a bubble bath like that:)
By
Michelle, at February 3, 2008 at 4:35 PM
What a GREAT bubble bath. Wow! I tried to give Malia a bubble bath the other day and she screamed and wouldn't sit down. Hhhhmmm she is afraid of bubbles. How sad :(
By
Jeff and Valerie, at February 3, 2008 at 5:50 PM
Those pictures are just priceless....sooo cute
By
Gracie, at February 3, 2008 at 5:56 PM
I think those might just be my favorite photos ever. Too cute!
By
redmaryjanes, at February 3, 2008 at 7:10 PM
Hmm...I don't know why, but I haven't been able to see your photos lately. I'm using IE, maybe that's why? It sounds like they're great. Wish I could see them.
Cindy
By
Cindy, at February 3, 2008 at 7:17 PM
I'll bet they were squeaky clean and precious after that. Notjhing is so sweet as a freshly bathed baby! Any child under five is a baby!
Can I ask you one more question?? If I delete the photos from Flikr, will they disapear off my blog??
By
Sharon, at February 3, 2008 at 7:35 PM
priceless....... Now THAT is a bubble bath!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at February 3, 2008 at 7:43 PM
Now THAT is a bubble bath!!! WHAT FUN!!!! There are sooooooo many bubbles!!!!
As always, beautiful photos!! But of course, it does help to have such lovely subjects to photograph, doens't it? :)
His,
Mrs. U
By
Mrs. U, at February 3, 2008 at 7:48 PM
That is a BIG TIME bubble bath. Looks like they loved every single bubble. :o)
By
2China4Ayla, at February 3, 2008 at 8:34 PM
Hey...I can't see the pics either : ( Cindy and I are both from the same area..could that be it. I am on Comcast....
By
LaLa, at February 3, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Ah, I see them now! Great photos!! I turned my pop-up blocker off and that worked. Good to know. Thanks for helping me figure that out because I couldn't see anyone's flikr photos.
Cindy
By
Cindy, at February 3, 2008 at 9:36 PM
How fun!! Amazing pics as always and the girls are just beautiful!! I love seeing their smiles.
Christy :)
By
Christy, at February 4, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Cutest little bubbles I ever did see!
By
Deb, at February 4, 2008 at 7:31 AM
Love all the bubbles. Looks like they were having way too much fun!
By
JulieM, at February 4, 2008 at 2:58 PM
What a bubble bath!!! Somehow I never can get one like that. Again, such fun pictures. Your camera must be with you everywhere you go! January was a slow month for mine. Time to charge it up and really look for the fun moments.
Hope it was a great weekend!
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at February 4, 2008 at 2:59 PM
This looks like SO much FUN! Great pictures, as always. : )
By
missy, at February 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM
Seeing those pictures of those smiles makes my heart so happy, thank you for sharing!!
Love, Kristy
By
Kristy, at February 4, 2008 at 5:13 PM
Cute bubble photos...always fun!
BTW... you've been tagged! I've left something on my blog.
By
Annette, at February 4, 2008 at 6:44 PM
wow! They must think you are the COOLEST Mama ever!! I know I would;)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at February 4, 2008 at 7:59 PM
Oh, my goodness...that is a huge bubble bath! How fun! The B&W one where you can only see Caitlyn's head almost looks like she is surrounded by snow. So cute!
By
day by day, at February 4, 2008 at 9:48 PM
I haven't done a bubble bath with Lily yet. I've done them with Ella, but her bubbles never looked like that. WoW, so much fun, and looks like a bubble bath with the girls are in their future. Thanks for sharing. Great pictures as always.
By
Leslie, at February 5, 2008 at 8:52 AM
so cute!
thanks for the tips on my blog layout, I was able to center the header and I can get on with my life now!
Come post in my confessional today...
By
polkadot, at February 5, 2008 at 11:32 AM
Oh, gorgeous pictures!
Love the b/w.
(This is Maia btw, I changed the signature, and we have a new blog:
http://wanderersdaughter.blogspot.com/
By
Maia, at February 5, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Now that is what I call a bubble bath! What fun! Oh to be a kid again! :)
By
Lauren and Ed, at February 5, 2008 at 1:57 PM
That is the most awesome bubble bath EVER!! They could get lost in those bubbles. LOL!!
By
Mommy Spice, at February 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM
Oh that looks like so much fun! My children love to turn on the "jets" and really make the bubbles flow! Except I have to make sure they don't OVERflow!
Bathtime is a big hit around here, too!
Hope yall are enjoying the break in the rain today!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at February 5, 2008 at 3:39 PM
Connie,
Oh - I am excited for you & your family in your prayer life! It is always encouraging to know that we get a "new start" anytime we need it!! We are doing "The Truth Project" and this last week, the verse that really hit me was 1 Peter 3:7 - the serious business of the love-respect cycle & the relationship to our God THROUGH our husband-wife relationship - it CAN hinder our prayers!!! There are times when I have been waiting & waiting for God to answer something and then it hits me like a ton of bricks - am I respecting my husband? Are we one? Hmmmff.
Praying for you!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at February 5, 2008 at 8:01 PM
beautiful "bubble" girls. Love the pages you did up.....your so talented:)
By
my3 kids, at February 6, 2008 at 12:11 AM
Is that a half bottle or whole bottle of Calgon in there? That is an I Love Lucy washing machine episode!
By
crazylady, at February 6, 2008 at 5:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home