Thankful Thursday
A couple of random bullets:
We witness a miracle every time a child
enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles,
growing within the hearts of those who
wait to love them, are carried on the
wings of destiny and placed among us by
God's very own hands." -
-- Kristi Larson
He has a plan for you all I just know it.
Here are a couple of pages I did this morning:




- I am so thankful my last post caused some of you who read to email or comment. Its so nice to meet who is reading. Thank you for all the sweet comments on the Princess posts. You all really brighten my day with your thoughtfulness.
- I have been helping Steffie learn to scrapbook with fotofusion and it has renewed my interest. I haven't really been trying to learn more or work hard at it in a while, but teaching someone else can spark you to begin practicing and just renew your enjoyment. By the way, doesn't her work look wonderful! She has only been doing it a couple of weeks now and is a pro! This should encourage any of you who want to, but think I can't do it, to give it a try. It just takes a little determination. Its alot of fun.
We witness a miracle every time a child
enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles,
growing within the hearts of those who
wait to love them, are carried on the
wings of destiny and placed among us by
God's very own hands." -
-- Kristi Larson
He has a plan for you all I just know it.
Here are a couple of pages I did this morning:






37 Comments:
These are so beautiful! I love your thankful thursday. Can I join Steffie in your class? Seriously, thank you for your help. I am trying to get some pages done but here is NO time.
By
3 Peanuts, at January 31, 2008 at 12:36 PM
What a wonderful post.... ;)
By
Steffie B., at January 31, 2008 at 12:47 PM
Thanks so much for your previous post on HOW you do it. I am going to check out the camera and the scrapbooking. The tea party photos are just great.
By
Paula, at January 31, 2008 at 12:56 PM
Your photos and their presentations
leave me in awe of your creative talents.
I love your thankful Thursday post!!
By
kerri, at January 31, 2008 at 1:02 PM
I love the poochie pictures.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at January 31, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Beautiful work--I love the
gap-toothed smile
and how she shares a hug with her kitty.
Very good pics!
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at January 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Beautiful post and awesome pictures as always. I love the first one of Chloe and the doggie :)As I have told you before, your kids seem so sweet, just as you.
By
Melanie, at January 31, 2008 at 1:46 PM
Oh, beautiful!! Just what I needed to hear today : )
I did read your instructional post..actually I printed it off too LOL
By
LaLa, at January 31, 2008 at 1:54 PM
What a sweet uplifting post. Thanks for sharing it with us.
By
jennifer, at January 31, 2008 at 2:08 PM
I might be in your e-mail box soon with some questions. I am a traditional scrapbooker but have been thinking about trying digital scrapbooking a little bit. Do you print your pages or just do them for the blog? I used some digital scrapbooking stuff for my blog header and background and loved it. I may be in touch for some more info or help when time allows. I have to get through some birthday parties this weekend first!
By
JulieM, at January 31, 2008 at 3:03 PM
I love all of your pictures and am jealous you guys can go outside! I have been sappy this week also about how God put our family together!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 31, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Awwww, we used to have a pomeranian. They are the best dogs!! Beautiful pictures!!
By
Mommy Spice, at January 31, 2008 at 4:37 PM
I swear Sophia and your girls have all the same Gymboree dresses! ;)
By
Steffie B., at January 31, 2008 at 5:11 PM
Great post! :) I would LOVE to get into the scrapbooking if I had the money! Maybe some day!
By
~Amy~, at January 31, 2008 at 6:17 PM
Wow, Connie. The Lord has really been showing me lately how sweet my children play together, and it has made me so weepy too! He certainly has a plan for each child and for each child's PLACE in the family! It is really really neat to see how He placed each child in our family right where they needed to be in the birth order, isn't it?
Again, beautiful pics!
Hope yall are staying dry!
By
The Ferrill's, at January 31, 2008 at 6:19 PM
What a sweet post and as usual, beautiful photos and pages! You are so talented!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at January 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM
Beautiful post AND pictures!!
By
Kayce, at January 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM
What a great post--brought tears. Love how you concluded.
I just downloaded the Fotofusion--I might need help too--I feel clueless.
Love the layouts!
By
Michelle, at January 31, 2008 at 7:25 PM
Great post. Your children are all so precious. Great pictures too.
By
Holly, at January 31, 2008 at 7:31 PM
You and I are alike in this way! I can easily be brought to tears watching my kids. They just fill me to overflowing. And as for the waiting...How thankful I am for the wait that brought my Jane to us! Go's perfect timing!
By
Anonymous, at January 31, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Beautiful post! I love the photos. I am going to have to try again with the scrapbooking. I got frustrated with it and had to quite. ;(
By
Lisa, at January 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM
The photos, the pages, just breathtaking... just like you.
I love your post and the poem or quote... so very true... just beautiful.
Steffie has been blowing me away with her work. I love it! She is a natural.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at January 31, 2008 at 9:13 PM
Beautiful, as always.
You are AMAZING!!!!
By
Nikki, at January 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Beautiful girls and beautiful pictures! I enjoy reading your blog, Connie!
By
Nicole, at January 31, 2008 at 10:24 PM
I love these pages Connie! Thanks for reminding me of God's perfect plan. I've always loved that quote on your sidebar! I really need to learn how to do some scrapbook pages. Looks like fun. :)
By
Linette, at January 31, 2008 at 10:28 PM
lovely post & beautiful pages. I love the pink/brown & toile/pink combos!
I agree with thanksgiving for our families!
By
Unknown, at February 1, 2008 at 6:16 AM
Beautiful pages Connie. Thanks for all the help you have given me. I find it hard to find enough time to sit and play around but maybe this weekend I will be able too. Steffie sure has a creative side to her..wow she is doing beautiful pages.
By
my3 kids, at February 1, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Can I just tell you Connie that I love your humble and gracious spirit. I feel a calm when I read your posts because sounds like I'm sitting across the table from a good friend sharing a cup of tea or coffee.
You really are a shining light.
Hugs,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at February 1, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Precious post, precious girls, precious photos!
By
Michelle R Photography, at February 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM
Wow! Visiting your blog was just the inspiration I needed to start digital scrapbooking. I've been wanting to do it for awhile, and I actually bought Photoshop Elements this week. However, after reading the post after this one, I may end up returning it. The pictures you take and your scrapbooking is just beautiful. I look forward to checking back often for inspiration!
By
Sheri, at February 1, 2008 at 3:25 PM
Connie -
you are such an encourager. Your words ring so true. Thanks for reminding all of us that His plan is perfect. So happy that your children are enjoyed the way all children should be enjoyed.
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at February 1, 2008 at 3:41 PM
Connie...beautiful post. His plan and His timing...not always easy to wait for but ALWAYS perfect! Have a good week-end!!
By
day by day, at February 1, 2008 at 11:15 PM
top one is just the cutest.
when you are done with pages, do you... print them/put them in a book... save them to a CD...
Trying to get organized over here.
Thanks for posting on my "circumcision" dilemma. Much appreciated.
By
polkadot, at February 2, 2008 at 1:25 PM
More beautiful shots!!! I love looking at them. I came to tell you to come see my first big shot, thanks to YOU!! I said thank you and put your blog site. let me know if it's not okay! My computer genius who is here to help me was very impressed with your scrapblogging abilities, just to let you know!!
By
Sharon, at February 2, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Wonderful post. And yes, Steffie's blog looks just wonderful.
By
redmaryjanes, at February 2, 2008 at 8:00 PM
just what I needed to hear! I am totally trusting God's perfect, precious plan & the timing that only He knows......Thanks for the encouraging words & your soft heart:)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at February 2, 2008 at 9:06 PM
What a wonderful Mom you are! Your treasures are precious.
By
Jeff and Valerie, at February 3, 2008 at 5:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home