7 things and a few bubbles
Simple Pleasures tagged me to tell 7 things you might not know about me so here you go,
with a few pics of some bubble fun just for good measure :)
Before all of the treasures I used to read a couple of books a week. Loved to read.
When my first treasure was born I was told he was very sick and could die.
I received a miracle from my Heavenly Father and I am eternally grateful.
I was adopted at 2 months old. It was a private domestic adoption.
I love handmade items. I think they are so beautiful, but just do not have the gift of creating.
I love to shop at Target
I do not like cats
I have never had a cup of coffee.
with a few pics of some bubble fun just for good measure :)
Before all of the treasures I used to read a couple of books a week. Loved to read.
When my first treasure was born I was told he was very sick and could die.
I received a miracle from my Heavenly Father and I am eternally grateful.
I was adopted at 2 months old. It was a private domestic adoption.
I love handmade items. I think they are so beautiful, but just do not have the gift of creating.
I love to shop at Target
I do not like cats
I have never had a cup of coffee.







30 Comments:
I love the bubble photos... and I always love to learn new things about people.
By
Michelle R Photography, at February 5, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Beautiful bubble photos! I can't believe you've never had any coffee...good for you! I've tagged you for another list, if you want to play!
By
Kelley , at February 5, 2008 at 9:43 PM
Love the pics. Didn't know you were adopted (what a lucky family they were to be blessed with you) and never had coffee??? WHAT?? Seriously, that kind of freaks me out!! LOL
By
LaLa, at February 5, 2008 at 11:08 PM
Looks like a fun day blowing bubbles. Sure looks nice and toasty warm where you are. Send some of that heat our way..we are FREEZING over here..lol.
By
my3 kids, at February 6, 2008 at 12:12 AM
Great pictures!!!!
That's great to learn new things about you! Didn't know you were adopted and oh I also got surprised about the coffee LOL
Hugs
By
Melanie, at February 6, 2008 at 6:22 AM
Great photos! I love shopping at Target too!
By
Ashley Winters, at February 6, 2008 at 7:34 AM
NO COFFEE??? Wow. That's amazing. Wrong, but amazing.
Bubble photos are sooo cute, thanks. Come post one on my wordless wednesday?
Happy Day to you.
By
polkadot, at February 6, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Caitlyn looks like she is having a blast!
I have never ever had coffee in my life either! I do think it smells good when I open up a new can to make Greg coffee though!
Thank you for sharing those personal things with all of us, did not know you were adopted also, what a blessing you are to all of us!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at February 6, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Oh Connie, I had no idea you were adopted...would you ever maybe tell us more about your experience? And how wonderful about your firstborn - thank you God!
But, no coffee? with all those treasures? I don't get it.
Seriously, thanks for sharing with us!
And you KNOW I am loving the bubble pictures...
By
Nikki, at February 6, 2008 at 9:21 AM
I love your list and your photos,. :O)
No coffee?? Oh I think I might go into Tim Horton's withdrawls, LOL.
Pre-requisite for Canadian citizenship, have to drink coffee at Tims, LOL.
By
kerri, at February 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM
I just started to drink coffee a few years ago--I wish I didn't--I love it too much. Target is my favorite store too--they just opened one right in our town--talk about dangerous. Loved reading about you:) Love that you are adopted--Laura's right, what a lucky family to be blessed with you:)
By
Michelle, at February 6, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Love the list and the photos. How neat that you were adopted. I don't drink coffee, but I tried to.
By
jennifer, at February 6, 2008 at 12:45 PM
I love Target as well. We did are first bubble bath last night. Had to do it after your last post. I didn't even take pictures because the bubbles were a flop. I even used Mr.Bubble. I think I would have to use the whole bottle to get the bubbles you had. What bubbles did you use??? Please Tell.
By
Leslie, at February 6, 2008 at 12:56 PM
I didn't know you were adopted yourself. What a close to the heart experience you can share with the treasures at the same level.
Thanks for revealing.
By
crazylady, at February 6, 2008 at 5:32 PM
You've never had a cup of coffee?!?! I live off of that stuff!!!! hehe love the pics...too cute!
By
~Amy~, at February 6, 2008 at 6:37 PM
What a neat little peek into Miss Connie's precious little life! Thank you!
You're so perky Connie...and without coffee! That is just nothin' but the LORD!
By
The Ferrill's, at February 6, 2008 at 7:49 PM
That one shot showed a GyNORMOUS bubble! She must have loved that. She is such a great model.
It was good getting to know some interesting things about you.
By
Sharon, at February 6, 2008 at 9:05 PM
Oh my goodness she is so adorable!! I love the bubble pictures. I am impressed that you have never had coffee. I need an entire pot to make it through the day. I think you are now my hero : )
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at February 6, 2008 at 9:54 PM
YOU DO have the gift of creating....beautiful photos and digital scrapbook pages!!
Thanks for sharing that you were adopted, I want my Hannah to be proud of it too!
By
Paula, at February 6, 2008 at 10:05 PM
Connie, you do have a gift to create! Your photography is unbelievable. No coffee? EVER? Impressive. But I only drink it for the taste anyway. I'm one of the few people who can go right to sleep after drinking a cup of java. I love Target too... How awesome for you to be able to share your adoption with your children.
I love your list.
By
insanemommy, at February 6, 2008 at 11:41 PM
The bath picts were SO sweet! I like these questions that tell us a little something about the authors of the blogs we read :).
By
Anonymous, at February 7, 2008 at 12:20 AM
What a miracle you have in your oldest, and in your life as well. I was believing all of it until the coffee comment... LOL!
By
LucisMomma, at February 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM
Great bubble pictures!! We are so ready for warm weather to go out and do bubbles. Ella asks daily for bike rides, sidewalk chalk and bubbles.
So nice to learn more about you. And I also have never had a cup of coffee. Not a one!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
By
day by day, at February 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Love the pictures. Is there a reason you have never had the elixir of the gods, oh I mean a cup of coffee?
beverly
By
RamblingMother, at February 7, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Girl, when I read that you loved handmade things - I was like - I should get Connie's address and mail her something cute & handmade - and then...I read the unthinkable....you've never had a cup a coffee....Can I just say, WOW!!!! Four treasures & no coffee?????????
LOL. I just scanned down & saw that most everyone else stands shocked as well!!! And Kim Byrd? I am headed over to give her a hard time too.
That is awesome that you were adopted. The Lord works in such amazing ways. Had you never been adopted - who knows if He would have laid the desire so heavily upon your heart. He's awesome, isn't He?
By
Football and Fried Rice, at February 7, 2008 at 3:03 PM
What fun bubble pictures! I'm with you on the coffee thing -- love the smell but it tastes terrible!
By
Sheri, at February 7, 2008 at 6:53 PM
Too cute! I love the last picture. And who doesn't love target?
By
Holly, at February 7, 2008 at 7:36 PM
You have never had a cup of coffee????? What do you wake up in the morning with??? lol
I love Target too! ;)
AND...the bubble pictures are great along with the new blog look.....I've been patiently waiting! ;)
By
Steffie B., at February 8, 2008 at 5:21 PM
No coffee? WOW! I have never had a coke but I drink coffee everyday!
Love reading these.
By
3 Peanuts, at February 10, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Loved reading about you! I am thankful your first treasure survived. I can't imagine how scary that must have been.
Yea for Target but I guess you don't go for the Starbucks while you're there, right?! Amazing!!
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at February 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home