Wednesday, January 16, 2008

just a few pics

jan151

jan15

nov20072sm

IMG_1454

nov2007sm

jacob collagesm

nov20071sm

This is for Christine's weird Wednesday, I am usually all about sunshine and butterfly posts around here but I will play along and show you all that my treasures are indeed still in training ;)

jan152



We went to the park a few weeks ago and I forgot to ever post. Here are a few pics. The tree idea was Jacob's idea, he could usually care less about pics, but asked me to do it so I of course wanted to make him happy. I did not get many of Chloe that day... it was unseasonably warm and there was a nest of yellow jackets near this tree we did not know about and one stung my girl right on the eye! So she was NOT in the pic taking mood. Boy do I wish we could go this week, we are feeling like bears hibernating. We have been in all week. 30's and sleeting today. We did go to the park last week and I am just getting around to getting those cameras off the camera... I have been doing alot of Spring Cleaning. I always do that after Christmas. Not alot of fun going on. Happy Wednesday.

25 Comments:

  • Ha ha! I love the last one! Your kids are human too! ;) It made me laugh out loud, literally! Thanks so much for playing! I can see you're going to come up with good ones for 'weird Wednesday' too! Gorgeous pics!

    By Blogger Sophie's Mom, at January 16, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

  • I do love the last one also! Poor Jacob! I also love the one where they are both looking down at Caitlyn so sweetly! Also, awesome job in catching the sand in the air around her feet!

    Sorry about the cold weather, we are supposed to get hit with it tomorrow....but it's Texas...could be 70 tomorrow instead:)

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at January 16, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

  • Yeah, the last one reminded me of my kids sometimes. It's great that you have a photo to scrapbook to show them when they are older!

    By Blogger redmaryjanes, at January 16, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

  • I love the tree pictures with Jacob! He had a great idea! Is he going to be a photographer like his Mom?

    I saw the park pictures before I read your post and was thinking I want to move where you live. We are in hibernation mode here as well! Have a great night!!

    By Blogger day by day, at January 16, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

  • I just adore the picture with Jacob, what a handsome boy!!!
    We have been in hibernation for the last week, it is just muddy with a skim of snow, everything looks, dull and dirty.
    I also love the last photo. ;)

    By Blogger kerri, at January 16, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

  • That last picture is just too cute:) love the collages

    By Blogger Michelle, at January 16, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

  • Gracie is also still in training... The pictures of Jacob are absolutely adorable! He's too cute, I mean handsome!

    By Blogger Nicole, at January 16, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

  • Oh I love the pictures, especially the last one! You fooled me there for a minute with those short sleeves. I began to wonder if yall had gone on vacation somewhere, because the weather here is chilly!
    We are hibernating somewhat, although when it began to snow this afternoon, they all just HAD to go get soaked!
    At least you're getting some deep cleaning done! I need to be! :)

    By Blogger The Ferrill's, at January 16, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

  • Finally...glad to know they are "real" kids...I always thought they were so perfect ~ well, they still are but human : )

    By Blogger LaLa, at January 16, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

  • I love seeing kids just being kids, kicking the dirt, kicking your brother..its all fun. Nice pictures of Jacob near the tree.

    By Blogger Paula, at January 16, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

  • What amazing weather you must be having! I am a little envious as we are c-o-l-d this week!! I love spring cleaning though - at least when it is done!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at January 16, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

  • What beautiful pictures!! your a great photographer!! The last one is too funny! I love seeing kids being kids!
    lv u,
    Kim

    By Blogger Journey to Lilly!, at January 16, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

  • look at the determination on her face in the last one! those are the best photos sometimes!

    By Blogger polkadot, at January 17, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

  • Love the last one!! Real life! It's cold here too. Wet snow outside. It's the most I've ever seen here. I think it's 2 inches!
    I'll have to pull out some bread sacks to cover the boys shoes! :)

    ~Lynn

    By Blogger Somewhere In The Sun, at January 17, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

  • I was missing some Connie's wonderful pictures!!! I love those! I love Jacob ones :) They're so cute!!

    By Blogger Melanie, at January 17, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

  • of coarse the last one was the best.....true life and sometimes true siblings...although we Mom's don't like that.

    The collages were wonderful! My fav was the one of your handsome boy! ;)

    By Blogger Steffie B., at January 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

  • Those are really great pictures. like the blog look too.

    beverly

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at January 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

  • As always I love the pics.... You always do such a beautiful job of showing us your precious little children. I hope you get to try it out at the park again soon.... here's hoping for sunshine and warm days soon.

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at January 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

  • I love the collage of Jacob. SO handsome:)

    Kim

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at January 17, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

  • The last picture made me laugh too - I have plenty of those, took a few today:)

    I love the collages. You always have something new and fabulous to make my day.

    Love to you,
    Heather

    By Blogger Heather, at January 17, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

  • Too much sweetness! My pc is going into overload!
    I love the tree pics of Jacob, he is a handsome young lad.

    By Blogger Deb, at January 17, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

  • BEAUTIFUL photos - the last one made me laugh out loud!

    Glad you all have still been able to enjoy some outside fun - we've been trapped inside for far longer than a few days!
    Sorry sweet Chloe got stung!

    By Blogger Nikki, at January 17, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

  • Love that last picture!! The pictures with Jacob are amaing too!

    By Blogger JulieM, at January 17, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

  • You do such a great job. We all know that one has to take about 100 photos to get 4 really good ones and sometimes our really good ones are so-so. Yours are always stellar. You are either really good or you take thousands of pics!

    By Blogger Linda ★ Parker's General, at January 18, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

  • So I cracked up laughing at the hair pulling photo ... is that okay. The look on both their faces is too funny! Thanks for sharing that one.

    By Blogger Jeff and Valerie, at January 25, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older