Thursday photos






With the girls I prefer b and w photos alot of times for indoors, but with Jacob it seems almost every time I prefer the color because of his eyes, his eyes are so striking don't you think? Or is it just me? When we met him in Guatemala and he was malnourished, his eyes seemed too big for his little head, but once home and fattened up, his eyes have always seemed extra beautiful to me... They have been his saving grace many times when he has pushed mommy to her limits ;)


42 Comments:
Oh Connie! AS IF you could possibly post any better pictures than you have in the past, you go and out do yourself again!
And those eyes. . .when I opened your blog, the first thing I saw was Jacob's beautiful eyes. Striking doesn't even begin to describe how breathtaking and soulful those eyes are!
I also love the puppy kisses. So sweet.
Sheryl
By
sheryl, at January 18, 2008 at 8:57 AM
I'm in love with those pictures Connie!!! I really really love them!!!
By
Melanie, at January 18, 2008 at 9:23 AM
Connie before I even read your post, I saw those EYES! They ARE beautiful! And I know what you mean about saving grace. God made Quan so cute for a reason! ;)
Beautiful pictures! Breathtaking!
By
The Ferrill's, at January 18, 2008 at 12:27 PM
yes, his eyes are devastatingly gorgeous! and all the photos are sensational.
By
Unknown, at January 18, 2008 at 12:33 PM
you truly have talent. those are very good pics. of course it helps if your subjects are as handsome and beautiful as yours.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at January 18, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Beautiful children, and gorgeous photos! What is your secret for such beautiful lighting? Wow!
By
Sophie's Mom, at January 18, 2008 at 1:13 PM
Oh my...you are so right about those beautiful eyes! Love all of these pictures : )
By
LaLa, at January 18, 2008 at 2:19 PM
You take the most magical pictures! I just get lost in them...and as for Jacob's eyes they are just stunning. I have noticed that from the first time I saw him. One day you're going to have little girls calling the house for him!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 18, 2008 at 2:57 PM
Amazing...you should teach a photography course or something. I have never seen such beautiful photos! And those eyes....oh they touch the soul!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at January 18, 2008 at 3:57 PM
I love that top picture of Jacob! Absolutely breathtaking. I need to send my kids down to you for a week for some picture taking training. Not one of my kids could do something like that with a straight face. I will have to try and sneek up on the moments at Disney.
By
A Crystal Garden, at January 18, 2008 at 4:16 PM
Yes, you are right, his eyes are captivating. The pics with the dog and the kids is just precious. Are you a professional photographer? because if you're not, you should be!
By
Paula, at January 18, 2008 at 6:35 PM
Absolutely yes--very striking eyes. I can see how those could save him;) Love all these pictures--I can't even choose a favorite.
By
Michelle, at January 18, 2008 at 7:43 PM
oh, yes, I love those eyes.
By
LucisMomma, at January 18, 2008 at 8:18 PM
Oh it's not just you. Jacob's eyes are absolutely beautiful. Look out girls in a few years. :) All of your pictures are just amazing. Seriously, I wish I had half your talent in photography! If you ever want to give any tips, let me know.
Have a great weekend Connie!
By
Linette, at January 18, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Those pictures are perfect in every way. Your kids are so beautiful as well as photogenic. love
Christy
By
Christy, at January 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM
WOW!!! Those are GREAT PICTURES!!!
BEAUTIFUL children!!!!
By
Sonya, at January 18, 2008 at 9:15 PM
Connie, thanx for coming by. Happy Hugs Day to you..Jacob is so gorgeous.His eyes are like liquid chocolate and that is a recipe for lots of busy high school days. The girls will be scrapping over him, for sure. BTW- the other kids aren't exacyly chopped liver, you know. You have a flair for catching the perfect moment!
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at January 18, 2008 at 10:29 PM
BTW--your doxie is adorable and ,obviously in love with your children..What a sweetie!
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at January 18, 2008 at 10:50 PM
Connie!! Jacob is beautiful!! All of your sweet ones are!! but I especially love these pictures of Jacob & yes, I can see why those big eyes have spared him from alot of trouble! We need to get him & Gabriel together more!
lv u,
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at January 18, 2008 at 11:10 PM
I LOVE that first photo of him. Before I read your post I thought that was a great photo and his eyes were so beautiful. He is so handsome. I love the photos of the girls too.
By
Lisa, at January 18, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Want to come visit and take pictures??? jacob's eyes...they just sparkle. It makes me want to call you for a playdate...what a long drive that would be, huh?
Have a very happy weekend with those precious little people.
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at January 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM
Wow those are amazing pictures. Then again, all of the pictures you take are pretty amazing! I love the first one of Jacob.
By
Holly, at January 19, 2008 at 2:43 PM
Yes, those eyes would get to me too. They are striking, and sweet too. I think you need to set up a photography studio!
By
Lauren and Ed, at January 19, 2008 at 8:18 PM
Just when I think your last post(with photos) was my favourite, you go ahead and WOW, you add another that leaves me in awe.
Jacob's eyes are big, warm, beautiful, they say the eyes are the windows of the soul.
I am a believer...
By
kerri, at January 19, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Such beautiful pictures of beautiful children!! As I was looking through the photos, I kept thinking to my self what gorgeous eyes Jacob has and then got to your post about his eyes. Have a great week-end!!
By
day by day, at January 19, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Connie,
I was thinking the whole time as I was scrolling down that I was going to comment on the beautiful eyes Jacob has. Low and behold, you wrote about them.
They are incredible and you've captured them so perfectly. I know you know there's a God when you seem those eyes.
Blessings,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at January 20, 2008 at 3:34 PM
Connie....I just love seeing pictures of Jacob....he is so handsome! ;)
It's about 5* here.....I am FREEZING! ;(
By
Steffie B., at January 20, 2008 at 4:41 PM
I love them all! And yes, Jacobs eyes are stunning! Watch out girls!! I think the first picture is my favorite.
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at January 20, 2008 at 6:54 PM
His eyes ARE absolutely gorgeous!!!! All of the pics are great. Christine is right, you get great lighting!
By
Nicole, at January 20, 2008 at 10:22 PM
Send me an e-mail with your name, address, LID or home date, if you would like a particular theme for other to look for, and how many bows you are willing to trade. Right now, many are saying 4.
npoellot24@yahoo.com
By
Nancy, at January 21, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Is that a borrowed pooch? I don't remember seeing him before! The pictures are AMAZING! Have you done a post about what camera/lens you are using? or at least some tips?? You totally should!!!!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at January 21, 2008 at 10:11 AM
His eyes are gorgeous! All of the pictures are beautiful!
By
jennifer, at January 21, 2008 at 4:33 PM
You know I love your sweeties - all four of them, but that Jacob he melts me....well so does Chloe, Caitlyn and Ryan. Ok, they are all 4 perfectly beautiful/handsome treasures. Jacob does have amazing eyes...and they do just grab ahold of me and make me want to love him forever. You captured beautiful photos of your little ones.
By
2China4Ayla, at January 21, 2008 at 6:54 PM
I just found your blog and I LOVE it!!! Your kids are just gorgeous!! I'm taking a digital scrapbooking class tomorrow night and next week. I may be back to ask you some questions about how you post your pages. I look forward to popping back in to see more pics of your cuties.
By
Michelle R Photography, at January 21, 2008 at 7:31 PM
It, of course, isn't just you. Jacob's eyes are absolutely gorgeous (and I can see how they would save him from your wrath at times! hehe)
Love the photos, girl.
By
Nikki, at January 21, 2008 at 8:01 PM
I can't get past the first photo. Absolutely beautiful. You really captured your Jacob.
By
redmaryjanes, at January 21, 2008 at 10:28 PM
It's not just you, Jacob's eyes are incredibly striking! The first photo is just beautiful, what sparkle he has. :) They're all beautiful.
By
Lori, at January 22, 2008 at 12:23 AM
I agree with Sheryl...striking is the closest adjective that captures the impact of his eyes, but it is still lacking!
By
k1, at January 23, 2008 at 12:38 AM
I love them all but the first and the last ones of Jacob...Oh my goodness...those eyes. you got caught the light in them. I can never do that inside. What lens are you using?
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at January 23, 2008 at 6:44 PM
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS CHILDREN!! The eyes are amazing!
By
Sarah, at January 23, 2008 at 10:43 PM
WOW! Need I say more?
By
Jeff and Valerie, at January 25, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Jacobs eyes are most definantly striking to say the least. He is such a handsome little boy. His eyes are captivating. I am Dennas friend. Your link caught my eye and I'm so glad I checked out your site. I can tell how very much you love your beautiful children. I have 4 precious treasures myself. You have a gorgeous site. Love all the pics!
By
Family, at February 19, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home