LOVE the pictures! As always you surprise me with your pictures:) I love fall colours. I would print those pictures of them laying in the leaves if I were you :)
I just love your artistic gift, you just don't "take" pictures. They are so beautiful. Our leaves are all gone, fell with heavy winds and rain last week, so our landscape looks a little bleek. I sure enjoyed yours. ;)
WOW! Too beautiful for words. Oh, how I miss the fall. We don't have a true fall in Coastal GA but we don't get snow either.... I miss it for Christmas but I do not miss it for months and months. lol
Beautiful photos! Okay, where are you seeing leaves like that around here? They are all so precious! Your post beloe just melted my heart. Jacob is so tenderhearted.
awwww! Thanks I needed to see those smiles today.....Everytime I need a smile I just have to come see your posts. I love the three of them laying in the leaves.
What amazing pics!! THey are beautiful. YOu could frame so many of them and your kids are so darn cute I can hardly stand it. I got to work this morning and I only work on Wed and Thurs so the last day I was at work was last Thurs. I opened my computer and your site was the last site I was looking at before I left work so It came up automatically. The pic of your son with the face paint and the big red nose came up and I actually laughed outloud. It was so cute and caught me off gaurd. Your site always makes me smile!!!
Seeing your treasures in the beautiful fall leaves almost made me cry. I live in south Texas and don't have the pleasure to see the changing leaves that are so flaming it makes your eyes hurt. Your pictures really captured so much of a gorgeous autumn day.
Your leave photos look awesome....our trees are so confused with this weather they don't know weather to stay on the branches or fall! It hasn't been a very colorful fall around here yet.
You always take great photos, but also you do a great job with their hair. I have the hardest time with Malia's very fine and somewhat short hair. I just bought some cute barettes that I hope will stay in!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
25 Comments:
What great pictures! I love all the leaves. Ours are just starting to fall, but only a few turn those gorgeous colors.
By
jennifer, at November 13, 2007 at 7:00 AM
LOVE the pictures! As always you surprise me with your pictures:)
I love fall colours. I would print those pictures of them laying in the leaves if I were you :)
By
Melanie, at November 13, 2007 at 8:00 AM
I just love your artistic gift, you just don't "take" pictures.
They are so beautiful.
Our leaves are all gone, fell with heavy winds and rain last week, so our landscape looks a little bleek. I sure enjoyed yours. ;)
By
kerri, at November 13, 2007 at 10:13 AM
WOW! Too beautiful for words.
Oh, how I miss the fall. We don't have a true fall in Coastal GA but we don't get snow either.... I miss it for Christmas but I do not miss it for months and months. lol
By
Jewels of My Heart, at November 13, 2007 at 10:14 AM
Beautiful!!! I am so jealous...our leaves changed, it rained, and they are gone. Can we come up for some photo ops with yours??
By
LaLa, at November 13, 2007 at 11:21 AM
Ok, those are my new favorite pictures. I just love all of the colors in the leaves. Gorgeous!
By
redmaryjanes, at November 13, 2007 at 1:24 PM
Those are really good. You can take some really good pics.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at November 13, 2007 at 3:35 PM
how do you do it time after time? Lovely picts! Your Jacob sounds like he is really a sweet heart, treasure :)!
By
Anonymous, at November 13, 2007 at 7:19 PM
Leave pictures are just so fun:) Your treasures look so happy!
By
Michelle, at November 13, 2007 at 7:44 PM
Gorgeous pictures. Gorgeous children. Lucky mommy!
By
insanemommy, at November 13, 2007 at 8:41 PM
They certainly are treasures!!
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at November 13, 2007 at 9:02 PM
would you please come out this way, bring your camera and take pictures of my spicy girl? you take such great pics!!
By
Mommy Spice, at November 13, 2007 at 9:49 PM
Beautiful photos! Okay, where are you seeing leaves like that around here? They are all so precious! Your post beloe just melted my heart. Jacob is so tenderhearted.
By
Lisa, at November 14, 2007 at 12:18 AM
These are some of my favorite photos of your treasures yet!
By
sheryl, at November 14, 2007 at 8:54 AM
Those are awesome photos! I love the ones of all three of them! Very pretty leaves too.
By
Holly, at November 14, 2007 at 3:22 PM
awwww! Thanks I needed to see those smiles today.....Everytime I need a smile I just have to come see your posts. I love the three of them laying in the leaves.
By
Deb, at November 14, 2007 at 3:55 PM
What beautiful autumn pictures! Our leaves are all gone; we may even get snow later in the week. :(
By
Sophie's Mom, at November 14, 2007 at 8:55 PM
What amazing pics!! THey are beautiful. YOu could frame so many of them and your kids are so darn cute I can hardly stand it. I got to work this morning and I only work on Wed and Thurs so the last day I was at work was last Thurs. I opened my computer and your site was the last site I was looking at before I left work so It came up automatically. The pic of your son with the face paint and the big red nose came up and I actually laughed outloud. It was so cute and caught me off gaurd. Your site always makes me smile!!!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at November 15, 2007 at 1:56 AM
Our leaves are just now turning and beginning to fall. I love this time of the year...except that they fall in the swimming pool!
Beautiful leaves.....beautiful children!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at November 15, 2007 at 6:12 AM
Seeing your treasures in the beautiful fall leaves almost made me cry. I live in south Texas and don't have the pleasure to see the changing leaves that are so flaming it makes your eyes hurt. Your pictures really captured so much of a gorgeous autumn day.
Thank you for sharing these gems,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at November 15, 2007 at 7:29 AM
Oh, I love those treasures in the leaves!! :)
By
Lori, at November 15, 2007 at 7:31 PM
Your leave photos look awesome....our trees are so confused with this weather they don't know weather to stay on the branches or fall! It hasn't been a very colorful fall around here yet.
By
Anonymous, at November 15, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Connie! How precious! I love all the pictures. I hope you are framing some of those for you home.
lv,
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at November 17, 2007 at 10:34 PM
You always take great photos, but also you do a great job with their hair. I have the hardest time with Malia's very fine and somewhat short hair. I just bought some cute barettes that I hope will stay in!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at November 18, 2007 at 4:24 PM
That is so funny! I JUST posted a bunch of pictures of Lily in the leaves.
Your pics are gorgeous...lovely leaves, BEAUTIFUL kiddos!
By
Nikki, at November 18, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home