Thursday, November 15, 2007

more park fun and a giveaway!






















Lori is having a little giveaway on her blog and I thought it sounded fun for the holidays and I would borrow her idea and do the same thing. If you are interested, please send me an email or just leave a comment saying you want to enter before Tuesday November 20th. I will be drawing a name out of all the entries on that day and post the winner of a lovely Christmas ornament that is adoption related I found that I love and got one for myself as well. I will announce the winner that Tuesday! I will then email you for your address. I think I will do this a couple of times during the holidays, I love to give presents and this will be fun!
Thanks to all of you that take the time to visit our blog, you're visiting our family~and we appreciate your kind thoughts and comments so much.

26 Comments:

  • I LOVE those pictures!!! (As always)
    Love the one that says "swinging with my brother" Just look at Caitlyn's face, I don't know why, but I love her look there, really really sweet.
    I also love the one that says "My little helper" That's a really sweet picture of Chloe.
    Seems like Caitlyn really loved that her brother played with her and she wouldn't let him go! So sweet of him to play with her!
    But, where's Jacob? There isn't any picture of him!
    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Melanie

    By Blogger Melanie, at November 16, 2007 at 8:39 AM  

  • Great pictures......I love it when Emmie plays with Sophia and Daniel too! I would love to enter for the give-a-way.....I love anything adopted related! ;)
    SteffieBeck@aol.com

    Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Steffie B., at November 16, 2007 at 9:35 AM  

  • AWWWW...love that he came to play. I know the girls had so much furn with him.
    Of course I would like to enter : )

    By Blogger LaLa, at November 16, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

  • Sweet, sweet pictures of a special day. They are so cute together.

    I want to play... lol Please enter me in the drawing. Sounds like fun!
    We think you are wonderful and thank you for sharing your beautiful family with all of us!

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at November 16, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

  • Ohhh...yes I want to enter!

    You know ho much I LOVE big brother pictures! Lottie, Elisabeth and Emma all love, love, love their big brother Jaes! It is the most special relationship and it melts my heart to see pics like that!

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at November 16, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

  • I love the big brother pictures!! Ella adores her big brother Ryan, also and she looks at him with so much admiration. The only problem is that MY Ryan is not so cooperative with the picture taking! LOL!

    I would love to enter the give-a-way! hispurpose@rcn.com

    By Blogger day by day, at November 16, 2007 at 1:54 PM  

  • So sweet of you to be hosting a giveaway, too. I would love to enter.

    Loved the park pictures with big bro.

    Have a super weekend,
    Lisa

    By Blogger Don and Lisa Osborn, at November 16, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

  • looks like the kids really had a good time, and you can see they love each other.

    please include me in your giveaway (sounds like a neat ornament!)

    thanks, susan

    PS how do you get the writing on the pictures like that?

    By Blogger LucisMomma, at November 16, 2007 at 7:48 PM  

  • Cute! Cute! Cute pictures!!

    I love the idea of the giveaway. Please enter me in the drawing. :)

    By Blogger Ohilda, at November 16, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

  • Beautiful photos as always. Of course I would love to enter. Such a great idea. I love anything that is related to adoption. Thank you for being so thoughtful!

    By Blogger Lisa, at November 16, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

  • What sweet pictures! You always have the BEST park pictures. :)
    And how great big brother went along too! I would love to enter your giveaway. ;)

    Have a great weekend!
    Linette

    By Blogger Linette, at November 17, 2007 at 7:56 AM  

  • I love the pictures. Those are GREAT!!!!

    By Blogger Denna, at November 17, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

  • Hey, I wanna play. I love Christmas ornaments!!

    What a sweet big brother. Great pictures.

    By Blogger Mommy Spice, at November 17, 2007 at 9:45 AM  

  • Oh the big brother pictures just melt my heart. My brother, nine years my senior was always my hero! These are so very sweet!

    As for the giveaway, count me in! It's always fun to participate!

    have a blessed weekend...
    Heather

    By Blogger Heather, at November 17, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

  • Awww those pictures are so sweet! You can tell Caitlyn just adores her big brother. Oooh I would love to enter the contest :)
    hollyc@ec.rr.com

    By Blogger Holly, at November 17, 2007 at 8:52 PM  

  • This is my first time to your blog, I would love to enter! I am still pretty new to the blogging world and am enjoying getting to know everyone~

    By Blogger Denise, at November 17, 2007 at 9:23 PM  

  • Fabulous photos as usual! Oh and what a cool brother!

    Please do enter me in the giveaway! What a super neat idea.

    By Blogger Jeff and Valerie, at November 18, 2007 at 4:22 PM  

  • Love the pictures with big brother! Soo much fun!
    Would love to enter too--we also love adoption related things:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at November 18, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

  • So adorable! You can tell how much she loves him!

    Enter me in the giveaway, please. I would love to add you to my blogroll. May I? Did I already ask? Sometimes I forget. I guess that comes with old age?

    Kim

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at November 18, 2007 at 7:32 PM  

  • Such sweet pictures...I always wanted an older brother!

    And, yes, sign me up for the giveaway...sounds fun! doc2109@wowway.com
    Thanks!

    By Blogger Nikki, at November 18, 2007 at 11:22 PM  

  • oohhhh, pick me! pick me! lol!!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at November 18, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

  • I am game, I am entering. Cute cute pics by the way. What a good sport big brother is.

    Beverly

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at November 19, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

  • I'm in love with your children. They are so darn sweet together.

    By Blogger insanemommy, at November 19, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

  • sweet sweet sweet. Ryan looks like he is an amazing big broher!

    By Blogger Lauren and Ed, at November 20, 2007 at 7:08 AM  

  • Great pictures! I thought for awhile that it must be your camera that takes such great pictures but I am thinking it is the sweet faces that they contain. Guess I won't return my camera after all. I'll just look for better content!!!! I'd love to enter sign me up!

    By Blogger Deb, at November 20, 2007 at 9:21 AM  

  • I didn't enter your contest..what a loser I am LOL

    Are y'all having fun in Disney??? Can't wait for pics!

    By Blogger LaLa, at December 3, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older