faces and the winner is...

I will save the names and draw another winner next week. If anyone else wants to enter just leave a comment :)











updated to add: this little cutie better be glad she has this cute face. Sunday night I was blogging and the phone rang so I left the laptop within reach of Ms. Busy herself. BIG MISTAKE... I came back and my entire keypad was dismantled!!!! ALL the little letters were lying there separated!
I had my tiny panic moment then sat down and tried to figure out how they went back on and worked thirty minutes repairing it when the last one broke. I called Dell Monday morning and today on my doorstep a new keypad arrived free of charge with instructions on how to replace. I just put the new keypad on ALL by myself and am SO thankful to Dell for such quick friendly service! Note to self ALWAYS put laptop up. sigh...


23 Comments:
What a sweet little face!
By
Lauren and Ed, at November 20, 2007 at 7:07 AM
Cute faces....as usual! I'd love to enter the drawing!
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at November 20, 2007 at 8:53 AM
Yup! I need a face like that to take pictures of!
I'd like to enter too.
hitech@eastlink.ca
By
Deb, at November 20, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Love that cutie pie face!! Congrats to Little Ladybug!! I'd love to enter again.
By
Mommy Spice, at November 20, 2007 at 10:06 AM
What a sweet face! I truly believe that God makes our 'into everything, non-stop mess makers' extra cute. It somehow helps to balance things out! LOL!
By
day by day, at November 20, 2007 at 11:47 AM
Your daughter must be related to mine. Her favorite sport is popping the keys off my keyboard when I am not looking. She has managed to pop about 10 off. Luckily there is only one I have not been able to put back on but-- argggg!!
Your pics are fabulous as always!! Love your perfect presentation!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Christy:)
By
Christy, at November 20, 2007 at 11:59 AM
Cute faces. Amazing the dismantling took much less time than the attempted repair.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at November 20, 2007 at 12:03 PM
Oh-how sweet! The laptop story cracked me up. Congratulations Heather! I want to enter again. :)
By
Linette, at November 20, 2007 at 2:23 PM
What a cutie! I would love to enter your drawing.
By
Dawn, at November 20, 2007 at 7:16 PM
oh no! on days like that, it helps to go in and watch them sleeping...they look so angelic when so still! lol
Your treasure is so beautiful.
susan
By
LucisMomma, at November 20, 2007 at 8:40 PM
Wow Connie, I have enjoyed catching up on all your sweet family's happenings! Even little Caitlyn popping off the keys...yay for Dell! All your pictures just warm my heart!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at November 20, 2007 at 8:43 PM
oh that would be my luck as well....Daniel is always clicking on my keyboard if I don't put it back far enough!
Glad you got your fixed quick! ;)
By
Steffie B., at November 20, 2007 at 9:29 PM
Thank you - thank you... what a happy surprise! So sorry about the keys on your keyboard!
Look at that face - you would be hard pressed to get angry at your beautiful treasures!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Heather
By
Heather, at November 20, 2007 at 10:09 PM
I haven't had a panic moment like that--yet--I will definitely need to watch my keyboard;) Glad you got such fast help! BTW, such a sweet face!
By
Michelle, at November 21, 2007 at 7:48 AM
sooooo adorable!!!!
By
Calico Sky, at November 21, 2007 at 9:54 AM
I was having the worst day and I came upon this little smiley face, I couldn't help but smile too, thank you. :O)
I had to snicker at the computer keyboard story, sounds something like Thelma and Louise would do. :D
By
kerri, at November 21, 2007 at 10:05 AM
You should really become a child photographer. I would bring my kids to you in a heartbeat. Happy Thanksgiving!
By
redmaryjanes, at November 21, 2007 at 1:58 PM
that is hilarious ... 3 of my 4 have that same mischievous little spirit ... love the pictures ...
thanks for all your sweet prayers for my Maggie !!!!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at November 22, 2007 at 1:57 AM
Love those sweet, smiling faces! Happy Turkey day!
By
Ashley Winters, at November 22, 2007 at 6:57 AM
Oh look at your beautiful blog - puts me right in the spirit - just gorgeous!! (Oh yeah, I think those breathtaking children help to make it so pretty!)
Have a happy holiday:)
Heather
By
Heather, at November 22, 2007 at 10:08 AM
That is too funny!! It is amazing what a 2 year old can do in ..say...60seconds!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
lv & blessings!
Kim
oh yeah! please enter me in the drawing :)
By
Journey to Lilly!, at November 23, 2007 at 10:37 PM
Cute faces indeed! A new and free keyboard due to a cute face's minor destruction is always a plus.
By
Jeff and Valerie, at November 24, 2007 at 7:28 PM
Oh my! She is lucky she is so stinkin' cute!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at November 25, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home