Friday photos












super busy, but the blogger in me had to post a few pics. I was itching this morning to go out and shoot a few. I think its because I have yet to get many with my new camera that I just love.
I got a few I was happy with.
Have a wonderful weekend, we are off to pumpkin patch fun this Saturday. It will be almost 90 so it won't feel very Fallish, but we are ready to go! We will go to one every Sat in Oct. the kids love it.


29 Comments:
Drssing up the puppy :)! Perfect to match the owner's fancy attire!
By
Anonymous, at October 4, 2007 at 6:04 PM
So cute---isn't it funny how we take some pictures now for the blog:)
By
Michelle, at October 4, 2007 at 8:20 PM
Cracking up at the very patient doggy : )
By
LaLa, at October 4, 2007 at 8:34 PM
These photos are priceless.... I love them and oh, how beautiful she is.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at October 4, 2007 at 8:46 PM
Beautiful photos! She is such a pretty girl!
Thank you for the makeover on my blog.
By
Lisa, at October 4, 2007 at 8:53 PM
Sweet! I love the first one! Looks like she was having a giggle fit! She is so going to be a modle one day....
By
Deb, at October 4, 2007 at 9:17 PM
Model I meant...
By
Deb, at October 4, 2007 at 9:20 PM
I love the pictures. Those are adorable. Your dog is so cute.
By
Denna, at October 4, 2007 at 11:34 PM
What a sweet little girl!!
By
Susy Q, at October 5, 2007 at 6:16 AM
How sweet that she is trying to dress up the puppy! She is too cute!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 5, 2007 at 7:41 AM
Oooh, pretty dress. Enjoy that new camera!! It's taken some awfully cute pictures!!
By
Mommy Spice, at October 5, 2007 at 8:27 AM
I always love the pictures you take, they seem to get the personality of your children :)
LOL I also dressed up my dog when I was 11...I put him dolls dresses LOL
By
Melanie, at October 5, 2007 at 9:22 AM
So cute the love between a girl and her dog.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at October 5, 2007 at 10:54 AM
Sounds like fun. Have a great weekend.
Great pics. Patient dog!
By
jennifer, at October 5, 2007 at 12:44 PM
Beautiful photos...so cute. Poor puppy... sure she loved that!!! My little one hasn't thought of that yet, but my sister used to dress up the puppies in her doll clothes!
Have fun at the pumpkin patch.
By
Anonymous, at October 5, 2007 at 2:00 PM
I can't believe the little doggy didn't try running away... She is very cute.
By
insanemommy, at October 5, 2007 at 8:06 PM
Beautiful picture, and that's one patient puppy! ;) Great job on your recent handywork @ Party of 5's blog... looks GREAT!
By
Sophie's Mom, at October 5, 2007 at 8:18 PM
Ok...that was TOTALLY adorable! ;)
By
Steffie B., at October 5, 2007 at 8:28 PM
SO sweet :-) Love the dress.
By
Holly, at October 5, 2007 at 8:41 PM
Have a great time at the pumpkin patch today! I love all of the fall traditions. And you have a wonderful dog. Look how patient he is.
By
redmaryjanes, at October 6, 2007 at 6:35 AM
Have fun at the Pumpkin patch. I think we are going this weekend too! I need my front proch decorated for Fall!
Love the tousled hair look in these photos. They look so natural.
And again thank you for the miraculous advice about the goodnight book:)
I will forever be grateful.
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at October 6, 2007 at 12:18 PM
Oh how fun! That little dog is very patient.
Those pictures are so beautiful. She is just so pretty and so photogenic. I love all of the pics you are taking. I wish I could do the cute things you do to your pictures. I am computer challenged and have never tried digital scrapbooking. I would love it though.
By
Adele, at October 6, 2007 at 2:32 PM
Awww! I LOVE those pictures!!! Dressing up her puppy :) So Sweet!
~Staci
By
Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru, at October 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM
looks like she has a future as a beautician ... lol ... love the pictures !!!!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at October 6, 2007 at 10:15 PM
What a cutie dressing up her little dog! Oh and what a good and patient dog.
Hope your day at the pumpkin patch was fun! Well heck ... of course it was (:
By
Jeff and Valerie, at October 6, 2007 at 11:58 PM
Beautiful! Love all of her cute, little faces!
Hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch.
By
Nikki, at October 7, 2007 at 9:29 PM
Oh how precious Connie!
I can't wait to see some pumpkin patch pictures! When Quan is all better I really want to take all my children. Can you recommend the best pumpkin patch around town? I know the Hayden one is really good. Any other suggestions?
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at October 7, 2007 at 9:29 PM
TOTALLY CUTE!!! THe colors on the one pic were so vibrant. Not sure if you will read this post but what camera did you get? I just got a new one also and I do notice the color is better than with my old camera.
Love the pics!!!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at October 8, 2007 at 2:06 AM
Oh, how cute is this??? What a very patient puppy...
Thanks for sharing these, so wonderful.
Heather
By
Heather, at October 8, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home