Friday, July 6, 2007

beach pictures





4 Comments:

  • I just wanted to let you know we changed our web addresss to www.hopingforsix.blogspot.com
    I can't wait to come back and look at your pictures

    By Blogger Michelle, at July 7, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

  • Connie, I love all the pictures. The ones of Chloe and Jacob hugging is so special. Your children are all so blessed, and so beautiful.

    By Blogger Denna, at July 8, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

  • I love these sundresses! I just picked up some for my girls to wear in China! They are similar to these...very cool for the hot summer temps! There's nothing like a cutie in a sundress!
    you have such beautiful children! They look beautiful on the inside too!
    Love,
    Laine

    By Blogger The Ferrill's, at July 9, 2007 at 12:48 AM  

  • What wonderful photos! I want to go to the beach now. All your kids are beautiful.--Nathan's Mommy

    By Blogger Julie, at July 9, 2007 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older