Friday, July 6, 2007

beach pics

we had a wonderful holiday; but I am so glad to be home. Here are a few pics I scrapped tonite.
The kids had a great time. I was very impressed with Jacob this trip. Every year he is quite timid of the ocean, this year however, went right in and spent hours everyday using his little surf board to ride the waves. I will post pics of that later, its on another memory stick. Caitlyn loved the ocean and would go as far out as daddy would take her, insisting to be let go so she could ride waves herself. LIttle bitty 23 lb baby with no fear. She was so cute swimming in the ocean all by herself with her floaties and vest. The pics of Chloe with her face painted are July 4th at a little place called Baytown. She was SO proud of it and slept so carefully that night so as to not mess it up. I told her she could save the picture forever to remember and it was ok to wash it off. That was one of her very fav things of the trip. Fireworks and face painting. Daddy and Chloe went alone that night. Caitlyn nor Jake are crazy about "powpows" as Caityln calls fireworks. ahh I must go to bed. More later...





9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older