random pics from Monday
just some random shots from last night. Ryan left for swim camp today and he was loving on Caitlyn last night, thinking about how much he would miss her. We will pick him up Saturday on our way to the beach. Nana had bought the kids new pajamas and they are sporting them in the pics. I was hoping new pajamas might persuade Caitlyn to keep them on, but she still woke up nakey. The kids love to read and snuggle before bed.
Caitlyn was brushing her hair and our Allie's. She is telling Allie it won't hurt in the pic.


8 Comments:
Love the photos. Her hair is so long and pretty. Do you use LumaPix for scrapbooking? I love all of your layouts.
Lisa
By
Lisa, at June 26, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Those are so cute!
By
Ally, big sister to Lillyana, at June 26, 2007 at 9:50 PM
hey Lisa
I do use the lumapix for scrapbooking now. At first I just used it to make collages then I experimented a bit and you can do a page really fast. Its a lot faster than using the more difficult programs for just a basic scrapbook page. The shadows are already there, it crops way faster, etc. Some scrappers can do alot better than I. I just try to make them attractive for the blog.
By
mommy24treasures, at June 26, 2007 at 10:27 PM
Not only is your daughter beautiful but her hair is gorgeous!
By
insanemommy, at June 26, 2007 at 11:27 PM
Great photos!
Your scrapbooking is great... I still haven't learned how to do it on the computer.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 27, 2007 at 7:43 AM
Love these pictures--your kids are adorable and beautiful! They look so sweet in these pictures:)
BTW, thanks for the potty training response--I've tried some of what you suggested(like giving the others praise) and she was motivated to at least sit on the toilet:)
By
Michelle, at June 27, 2007 at 6:21 PM
What beautiful hair both your girls have!
By
The Ferrill's, at June 27, 2007 at 11:01 PM
test
By
mommy24treasures, at July 23, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home