things that made me smile

things that made me smile today...
I am packing for us to head to the beach next week, I am in the kids closet and Caitlyn is "helping", and finds a traditional Chinese dress and puts it on; I overhear Chloe say come on Caitlyn, lets go to the Chinese beach. :)
They are packing with me and the things on their list seem to be different than mine for your typical beach trip.

we are having such a heat wave there really isn't much else to do but swim and eat ice cream! The kids never get enough of the pool though, so thats ok. They have a new idea everyday to make it fun. Caitlyn can't play with the water hose much this year because of a lack of rain. We are supposed to conserve....


9 Comments:
Great photos! I hope you all have fun at the beach. I love their idea of what they are supposed to bring. That must be a girl thing. I have one that does the same thing.
Lisa
By
Lisa, at June 27, 2007 at 10:35 PM
Of course the Thomas trains MUST go to the beach! :) That's so cute. Yes, I just commented on Lisa's blog about the heat. It was stifling today! I love the pics of them feeding each other ice cream!
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at June 27, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Kids say the cutest things. Love the pictures. Have a wonderful time at the Chinese Beach!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 28, 2007 at 7:46 AM
The pool looks like fun! Up here in Maine there just isn't a long enough season to use one, unfortunately. We got the water slide, but they've only gotten it out twice, so far.
I think my little ones like the sand pile like yours like the pool!
Great pictures as usual!
Christine
By
Sophie's Mom, at June 28, 2007 at 8:17 AM
Love these photos--the ones jumping in the pool and the ones feeding each other ice cream--so cute! Hope you have a great trip to the beach:)
By
Michelle, at June 29, 2007 at 9:57 AM
Have a great trip to the beach...I know the kids will love it. Plenty of ice cream there too : )
By
LaLa, at June 29, 2007 at 3:33 PM
My kind of vacation! Gorgeous pics of your cuties. Love your pool.
By
GatorJeff, at June 29, 2007 at 9:37 PM
Wow you make such amazing pictures. Thank you for posting a comment on my blog - so pleased to meet you xxxx
By
Mother of 2 Angels, at June 30, 2007 at 6:41 AM
test
By
mommy24treasures, at July 23, 2007 at 11:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home