Ohhh, I want to go to the zoo now!!! The crazy thing is, last year when we went, it cost ALOT of money for all of us...I better go sell me some lemonade on the courner...LOL Great pictures.
Y'all always have the best summers...I love your pool and popsicle photos...I hope to see some of those soon too. Love that Poppa got the tomato plant. I am sure there will be lots of juicy red ones soon. YUm!
Hi Connie! I just had to come and check on you. Looks like you're having a fun summer! Wish we lived closer so we could come swim at your house! :) Hannah would never want to leave! Miss chatting with you. Life is just very busy now that I have two sweet girls!
What a beautiful family you have Connie! The girls are growing up.... Photos are stunning.
I am just trying to survive right now... It will get better soon. I keep on praying have patience and it will happen. God will help me get thorough it. I am starting to see a light at the end of a tunnel.
Connie - First of all I miss you. Second of all we made reservations for Disney and wanted to see if it happens to be the same week you will be there? Can you email me at: Tonya.bramblett@yahoo.com or send me a message on our January group?
Hey Connie!! Just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking about ya....I think of you and your Treasures often. Miss talking with you! Hope you are all well!!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
25 Comments:
Simply beautiful Connie!
I just reviewed these verse today with our children!
Love you,
Jill
By
Unknown, at June 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Looks like you all are having a great summer! We are too!!!
blessings!
By
Everything Beautiful Shay, at June 16, 2010 at 10:10 PM
Gorgeous!! Your photos always make me SMILE!!
By
Patricia, at June 16, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Hooray a blog post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have missed your treasures. Has Caitlyn grown??? She looks so tall!
Everyone looks wonderful:) I pray you have a fabulous and amazing summer my sweet friend.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at June 17, 2010 at 6:37 AM
Such beautiful photos of your sweet kiddos!
Looks like the start to a very good summer!
Janet
By
Jboo, at June 17, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Ohhh, I want to go to the zoo now!!! The crazy thing is, last year when we went, it cost ALOT of money for all of us...I better go sell me some lemonade on the courner...LOL
Great pictures.
By
Shonni, at June 17, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Looks like you all are having a great summer so far! Love the pictures....beautiful, as always!
By
Unknown, at June 17, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Glad y'all are having a fun Summer. I miss seeing all of your pictures!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at June 17, 2010 at 2:02 PM
It looks like your having a wonderful start to your Summer.
We officially start on the 28th, can't wait!!
gorgeous photos Connie...
By
kerri, at June 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM
Gorgeous pictures, Connie!
I hope you are enjoying your summer - it doesn't look too hot yet? Are you guys in the pool every day?!
And what beautiful dresses the girls wore to the zoo - I wish they made them in my size!
Good to see a post from you - miss you!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at June 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM
Always fun to see your treasures! They are looking so tan and fit and summer-y!
By
a Tonggu Momma, at June 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Looks like you guys are having a great summer!! Love the photos
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at June 21, 2010 at 4:18 AM
Y'all always have the best summers...I love your pool and popsicle photos...I hope to see some of those soon too. Love that Poppa got the tomato plant. I am sure there will be lots of juicy red ones soon. YUm!
Hope you are well Connie.
By
3 Peanuts, at June 21, 2010 at 8:03 AM
Hi Connie! I just had to come and check on you. Looks like you're having a fun summer! Wish we lived closer so we could come swim at your house! :) Hannah would never want to leave! Miss chatting with you. Life is just very busy now that I have two sweet girls!
By
Linette, at June 21, 2010 at 3:12 PM
Darling photos! Sophia begins her first tumbling class on Thursday.
By
redmaryjanes, at June 23, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Hey Friend, just dropping by to catch some Son-shine. So glad I did. Thanks for making me smile!!! Sending blessings your way!
By
Amy Jo, at June 29, 2010 at 7:40 PM
Hey Connie!!
Oh, how I have missed you! It looks like you and your Treasures are having a wonderful summer...I am so glad. The pictures are beuatiful as always!!
Hope you are all well...take good care!
love you!
Michelle
By
day by day, at July 7, 2010 at 10:26 PM
So beautiful...... your treasures... the memories... God's Word.... You...
Love you friend,
Daleea
By
Jewels of My Heart, at July 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM
Beautiful pictures!!
By
Ashton, at July 16, 2010 at 6:27 PM
What a beautiful family you have Connie! The girls are growing up.... Photos are stunning.
I am just trying to survive right now... It will get better soon. I keep on praying have patience and it will happen. God will help me get thorough it. I am starting to see a light at the end of a tunnel.
Hugs,
Jody
By
sweet momma luv u, at July 26, 2010 at 1:12 AM
Has Chloe gotten any tomatoes yet?? Making BLTs? Swimming your socks off? How are things??
By
Football and Fried Rice, at August 3, 2010 at 8:02 AM
Connie - First of all I miss you. Second of all we made reservations for Disney and wanted to see if it happens to be the same week you will be there? Can you email me at:
Tonya.bramblett@yahoo.com or send me a message on our January group?
By
2China4Ayla, at August 10, 2010 at 12:40 PM
I miss you and your treasures.
By
Denna, at September 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Miss you....that is all....I just miss you! xxxooo
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Hey Connie!! Just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking about ya....I think of you and your Treasures often. Miss talking with you! Hope you are all well!!
take good care!
love you!
Michelle
By
day by day, at November 18, 2010 at 7:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home