Thursday, May 6, 2010

Springtime Fun

may620104

may52010
may520101
may620108

may620105

Summer is arriving quick here. We were in the 90's today. The Treasures are already little brown berries.:) We are taking the month of May for a little holiday from alot of school work and just working on math and reading daily. In June we will start back on a 4 day a week plan with everything added in and work in the afternoons when it is 90+ outside. Our books arrived today. Everyone was so excited. We all enjoy opening boxes of books. Chloe loved looking through the K5 books for Caitlyn and remembering when she was in K5. I think she is more excited about following along with Caitlyn's classes than her own. It was so sweet to hear them all say thank you, for school books!
I wanted to share about our newest read aloud bible. The children LOVE this bible. We have many, but this one has beautiful wording. It speaks of God having a forever and always kind of love for His children even though they sinned. It tells the bible as a love story of a Father and His children. They all have questions after we read and seem to really enjoy it. I purchased a set that has the entire book on CD with it. Jacob loves to listen to it as he falls asleep.
It is the Jesus Storybook Bible this is the CBD link because you can't look inside it on Amazo*n.


11 Comments:

  • Connie that was beautiful!

    Simply precious treasures!

    Love the quote about brothers and sisters! Beautiful!

    Happy Mother's Day sweet friend!

    Love,
    Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at May 7, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

  • And your older kids still like the Jesus Storybook Bible? I should get it too. I'd like to get it for Mya anyways, but ALL the kids love to be read aloud to...

    Can't wait for summer! Bring it on!!!1

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at May 7, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

  • Connie, I felt a twinge of envy...for heavens sake...it was snowing AGAIN when we went to bed last night. I am getting so desperate for sun that I run outside and soak up any ray no matter what time of the day it is, and I was so pathetic yesterday, I actually prayed and asked God to hold back those clouds that were coming for just a few minutes more....

    By Blogger Shonni, at May 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

  • What beautiful pics of beautiful children! I think I may get that storybook for EK too! Would love to chat about HS curriculum someday!
    Blessings!

    By Blogger Everything Beautiful Shay, at May 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

  • OH they are so precious to me....I love those sweet little faces.

    Love love love those Caitlyn dimples when she grins so big!!!!!!!!!!!

    When our new Amazon boxes come from you I will have to hide them in a suitcase because Lottie is the same way when she gets books! What a blessing.

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at May 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

  • so good to visit again, and see your preciousfamily.
    Happy spring
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    x

    By Blogger Shawnstribe, at May 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

  • Hi Connie! Looks like you are doing good. Your beautiful children look happy as always. I just had to come by and check on you. i don't have near the computer time with 2 little ones now. ;)

    Love,
    Linette

    By Blogger Linette, at May 24, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

  • What beautiful images of your treasures! I'm going to check out the link for the Jesus Storybook Bible. Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger fleur de lis cottage, at May 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

  • What beautiful images of your treasures! I'm going to check out the link for the Jesus Storybook Bible. Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger fleur de lis cottage, at May 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

  • you have such a beautiful family, I leave your blog feeling uplifted from the love tucked between every line...

    By Blogger kerri, at June 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

  • Awwww, it's been a while since I've stopped by. Beautiful pictures, beautiful kids!

    By Blogger Mommy Spice, at June 5, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older