happy holidays


thank you to those of you that have checked up on me this past couple of weeks. I took a little break from the online world... I appreciate the kind thoughts. I can become quite the hermit if I am not careful...
Ahhh,... nothing at all has been wrong lately. We are very blessed, in every area. I just haven't been in the photography mood or felt very creative... I am sure with the holidays here, I will feel like getting the camera out again.


19 Comments:
gorgeous photos and enjoy your time away from this silly computer!
love on those treasures!
blessings and hugs,
jill
By
Unknown, at November 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Beautiful photos! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! It's hard to get everything done and get blogging and reading blogs done too, isn't it! Take care.
Janet
By
Jboo, at November 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM
So good to see you at least pop in. I know how busy you must be with the treasures & school and enjoying your beautiful weather ;) It's that time of year!! I was wondering when you hit the 2 weeks mark ((wink!!))
You've been missed, but know when Momma has to live in the 'real world' too!!
Hugs,
Sara
By
Football and Fried Rice, at November 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM
I was going to pick up the phone and call you this week. :o) I am glad you were just taking some time off.
By
2China4Ayla, at November 29, 2009 at 6:32 AM
I am so glad to hear you are all well!! Oh yes, you are loved and were missed...but we all understand not having enough time for the computer and the camera. : )
Have a great week!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at November 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM
Glad to hear your enjoying your time with your treasures. They grow so fast!
May your holidays be filled with many blessings!
By
Kim, at November 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM
I know that I am your own personal stalker...lol! I love the pictures and cannot wait to see what you guys will be up to in Deciembre....ugh...I can't even spell in English anymore. ha! I am so thankful that everything was okay my sweetest friend;) Love you!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at November 29, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Yes- get that camera out! Looking forward to your holiday pictures.
By
Tamara, at November 29, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Glad you are back..I missed you and your treasures! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at November 30, 2009 at 8:37 AM
your kids are so beautiful and you capture them wonderfully!
By
RamblingMother, at November 30, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Beautiful Pictures. I have missed seeing the treasures and missed reading post from my favorite blogger. I hope all is well.
Wishing you Happy Holidays.
By
Denna, at December 1, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Glad everything is ok, we all need r&r. I love this time of year, seeing everyones kiddos enjoying the season.
By
Marla, at December 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Really cute Panda Bear pix :)
By
Tamara, at December 6, 2009 at 11:49 AM
These are gorgeous b & w photos. I totally understand, every now and then I take a little blogger break too!
By
fleur de lis cottage, at December 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Glad all is fine...I too take lil breaks from the camera and the blog and just enjoy life...it is good for the soul. Love the smiling faces:)
By
3 Peanuts, at December 8, 2009 at 9:28 AM
Enjoy your time away, I will miss you and your daily inspiration!
Happy holidays to you.
By
kerri, at December 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I just haven't had as much time to blog lately and I miss it and I miss my bloggy friends. I am glad you got inspired to pick up the camera because these sure are two cute pictures. Love the b/w processing with the pandas. So cute!!
By
Michelle R Photography, at December 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Just browsing your blog again. Your photos are an inspiration. The feel so fresh and joyful. Hope you family has a blessed and wonderful holiday.
By
Tamara, at December 20, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Have a beautiful blessed Christmas
love
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at December 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home