Connie...I don't think that a child's face could possibly show any more happiness than Caitlyn's does in the first photo, in the arms of her Daddy. Soooo precious!
Great pictures, Connie. I wish we could hold on to fall a little while longer. It is my favorite season and it always comes and goes by too quickly. Looks like you are enjoying yours!
Did you see the message I sent you on our travel group about the Changde reunion? It is at Myrtle Beach July 13-18th - we are going and are hoping you, Danny and the kids can come as well. Trying to get the Goldshmidts to come too.
Just stopping by to say "hi". I see it has been awhile since you posted...hope all is well!! I have very little computer time, myself and often go weeks without posting!
hope you are well and having a wonderful week-end. Also, hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
15 Comments:
Gosh those are gorgeous photos Connie!
Hugs and much love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at November 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM
What a fun day! I just love the blue sky in the first picture.
By
Lori Lynn, at November 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM
Connie...I don't think that a child's face could possibly show any more happiness than Caitlyn's does in the first photo, in the arms of her Daddy. Soooo precious!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at November 9, 2009 at 3:26 PM
They all look so happy and it looks like they had so so much fun!! Well done you!!
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at November 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Your pictures are always so beautiful!!!!as are your children.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at November 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM
PRESH!!!!! That's all I can say! :)
By
Rhonda, at November 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Happiness are those big, beautiful grins, such beautiful treasures!!
By
kerri, at November 10, 2009 at 8:21 AM
Great pictures, and I agree, Autumn and happiness do belong together.
By
Marla, at November 10, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Great pictures, Connie. I wish we could hold on to fall a little while longer. It is my favorite season and it always comes and goes by too quickly. Looks like you are enjoying yours!
By
Michelle R Photography, at November 10, 2009 at 10:29 PM
Caitlyn just beams with joy, doesn't she? Love the photos. And the pony rides.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at November 10, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Did you see the message I sent you on our travel group about the Changde reunion? It is at Myrtle Beach July 13-18th - we are going and are hoping you, Danny and the kids can come as well. Trying to get the Goldshmidts to come too.
By
2China4Ayla, at November 11, 2009 at 12:19 PM
What a fun, fall post Connie! You are so talented:) And your kiddos are fabulous!
By
Nikki, at November 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM
and love, that just flows from your heart onto these pages!!!!
beautiful moments
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at November 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Oh it looks like a glorious Fall day with lots of fun!!!! Love the first photo:)
By
3 Peanuts, at November 17, 2009 at 5:38 PM
Hi Connie!
Just stopping by to say "hi". I see it has been awhile since you posted...hope all is well!! I have very little computer time, myself and often go weeks without posting!
hope you are well and having a wonderful week-end. Also, hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at November 28, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home