hello there.....I jsut took a moment to scroll through your pictures and I am jsut amazed how grown up all the treasures look....especially Jacob....I hope you are well and that all 4 treasures are doing great in school....
Beautiful! Connie, are yall building an ark in homeschool? We're thinking about it! ;) What in the world are yall up to in all this rain? I think of yall often! We're digging DEEP in the craft cabinet and finding all kinds of things to do INSIDE, of course! ;) Praying yall are having some fun these days! Have yall been to any pumpkin patches yet? We went to an old one, in between rain spells....
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
15 Comments:
Connie -- such such photos of your sweet girls! Never get tired of seeing your beautiful family!
Janet
By
Jboo, at October 7, 2009 at 6:30 PM
Connie these are beautiful photos of your princesses!
Love and blessings,
Jill
By
Unknown, at October 7, 2009 at 6:39 PM
BEAUTIFUL girls!!
And yes...I listened closely & heard the giggle! ;)
By
Patricia, at October 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM
Oh, how I love their smiles!! They are certainly contagious, aren't they?!
And yes, I sure can hear Caitlyn's sweet giggle right through that picture....just precious!!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at October 8, 2009 at 9:53 AM
Beautiful sisters and friends forever!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at October 8, 2009 at 2:00 PM
I have heard this sweet giggle in person and I can still hear it! Just looking at your treasures blesses me. Love you.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 9, 2009 at 6:58 AM
I love the way you combine beautiful quotes with gorgeous photos!
By
Tamara, at October 9, 2009 at 10:40 PM
It was fun scrolling through your beautiful pics to see how your children are growing up...gorgeous, precious faces!
By
Paula, at October 11, 2009 at 12:36 AM
hello there.....I jsut took a moment to scroll through your pictures and I am jsut amazed how grown up all the treasures look....especially Jacob....I hope you are well and that all 4 treasures are doing great in school....
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at October 11, 2009 at 6:22 AM
So so adorable! Great pics and love the quote.
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at October 11, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Connie your girls are so so stunning : )
and you have captured them so perfectly
Ilove their joys which just shines through
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at October 12, 2009 at 3:50 PM
Beautiful!
Connie, are yall building an ark in homeschool? We're thinking about it! ;) What in the world are yall up to in all this rain? I think of yall often! We're digging DEEP in the craft cabinet and finding all kinds of things to do INSIDE, of course! ;)
Praying yall are having some fun these days! Have yall been to any pumpkin patches yet? We went to an old one, in between rain spells....
By
The Ferrill's, at October 13, 2009 at 6:10 PM
It never fails that whenever I drop by here, I always leave with a smile on my face. The girls are beautiful!
By
Ohilda, at October 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Joy indeed! I always love the heartfelt words that go with your beautiful photos!
By
fleur de lis cottage, at October 16, 2009 at 6:07 AM
Hey Connie! Just stopping in to say "hi". Hope all is well with you and that you all have a wonderful week-end!!
love you!
Michelle
By
day by day, at October 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home